*runs to order* 0.14285714285714 14.3% [ 1 ]
Free cookies <3 0.57142857142857 57.1% [ 4 ]
Total Votes:[ 7 ]
1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 >

11,025 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Generous 100
Welcome to my first shop for Avatar art.

My name is WishIHadAnAngel, though I'm known as either Angel, Kitsune or Wish depending on where you find me in here. You can also find me on my mule, Meiriana, While this account is being cleaned up properly.
Drawing has always been a passion for me and my work has been improving between the years and sometimes both for the good and the bad. But I like to draw so who cares, I'll offer my unique style to you guys.

My style while drawing has always been changing depending on how I feel at the moment and what tools I have at disposal while working. Though if you want a specific style in any art you order you only have to ask for it and I can see how I can fix that. As long as it isn't impossible wink

If you want to check out my samples you just have to look a bit lower in this thread for samples and earlier work I've finnished. You can also look at anything I post at my DA account [->here<-]

Post Content
Introduction
Rules & News
Samples & Form
Work In Progress/Slots
Banners & Affiliates
Freebies
Reserved
Reserved

11,025 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Generous 100
Rules
Follow these or deal with the consequences
* Follow my rules here and the TOS while posting in my thread.
* No advertising in posts. keep that in your Signature.
* Harrasing, Trashtalking, Trolling, Scamming or any other kind of bad stuff.
* Be nice and polite when possible chatting in here. I never say no to a chat
* Do Not Beg me or others for stuff. This is MY thread and therefor off-limits for others to "beg".
* No Quoting first page or other Content-related posts please!!
* Trades with the payment for your order MUST be in pending during all the time. If you cancel it for any reason at all I'll cancel your order. I Need those pending trades as a secrure to acctually getting the payment.
* Do not place an order if I'm full or closed. Any orders placed when I'm not accepting any will be ignored and you will have to reorder in a 2-4weeks period depending on how active I am.
* Keep PM's about "when are you done" to a maximum of once per week. If you wanna know how the result is going just check in the next posts. I do have a WIP list there you know?
Remember I'm the creator here so if you don't follow the rules or are exeptionally rude I will cancel the work no matter were in the process I am.

News

After a bit of unplanned holiday and a dip in inspiration for drawing I'm back at last again. Hopefully I won't get lost again. And never while still having orders smile (updated 26/10-12)

I will not be able to reach a scanner whenever I want until after 23/4. You can still order if you like but I'll have the scan avaliable only once per week so it might take time.(updated 28/3-11)
Have changed some in my post-content and cleaned off the orders to restart. Got a few problems with the family during the summer and the scanner broke down so I had to use a public one when possible.(updated: 7/10-10)
I've noticed that my style is changing alot from image to image. And for first time I'm acctually full with orders. I'm so glad (updated: 11/7-10)

Post Content
Introduction
Rules & News
Samples & Form
Work In Progress/Slots
Banners & Affiliates
Freebies
Reserved
Reserved

11,025 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Generous 100
Samples
Here are some samples of work I've done. I don't have any colored samples yet but they will come as I've made them.
Lineart images can take all from a day to a week to create depending on my mood and luck. If you want colored you will have to accept that it can take up to a month depending on when my scanner works.

Full Body Samples: Price: B/W +50k Color +70k
(These can be both "normal" and/or chibi-style depending on my mood. Specify if you want something specific. Chibi is also cheaper by about 20k)
Black/White [x][x] Colored [x]

Part Body/Head Samples
Hand drawn and scanned Price: B/W +10k Color +15k
Black/White [x][x] Colored [x]

Couple/friends/background Samples Price: B/W +30k Color +50k (+10k for each added person)
Black/White [x][x][x] Colored [None yet]
If you are interested in one of these kind of pictures you will have to offer at least the min price mentioned above. The more you offer the more I work on details.

OC - Original Characters Samples Price: Bribe
Black/White [x][x] Colored [x][x]

IMPORTANT
If you want colored images you will have to bribe me as I am way to busy to try and figure good coloring out.
I don't see any problems in you coloring the image by yourself as long as you still give credit for me doing the lineart. If I find ANY of my images out there and you claim to own/created it I will hunt you down.

Order Forms
To Make an offer on a slot for me work on you will have to fill in this form and post it in the thread. If you post this form anywere else it will be ignored.

[size=18][b]Avatar/Avi Art Wanted![/b][/size]
[b]What kind of art you want:[/b] (full body/head?)
[b]Any other specifics:[/b] (Couple/group/background)
[b]Do you want it colored:[/b] (No/Yes)
[b]Link to the avatar to be drawn:[/b] (Tektek works fine as reference)
[b]What are you offering for the picture:[/b] (item(s) or gold is accepted)
(Take away the info in the "( )" and fill your own info there)
[i]I'll now send the payment for pending to show my genuine interest.[/i]

Example
Quote:
What kind of art you want: Head
Any other specifics: background
Do you want it colored: No
Link to the avatar to be drawn: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
What are you offering for the picture: 60k
I'll now send the payment for pending to show my genuine interest.

[size=18][b]Original Character/Art Wanted![/b][/size]
[b]What kind of art you want:[/b] (OC/background-nature/expression)
[b]What medium form you want:[/b] (Pencil/lineart bribe/+50k) (color is bribe/+100k)
[b]Bio and/or description of image:[/b] (Link to pictures as reference. Possible Text)
[b]Other info you think is needed:[/b] (this can be anything from "make it soft looking" to "I want the peircings to stand out"
[b]What are you offering for the picture:[/b] (item(s) or gold is accepted)
(Take away the info in the "( )" and fill your own info there)
[i]I'll now send the payment for pending to show my genuine interest.[/i]

Example
Quote:
Original Character/Art Wanted!
What kind of art you want: Expression
What medium form you want: Lineart
Bio, Description of image: I want an image that describes the feeling of being suprised. Setting is up to you as an artist./I want it to be someone suprised over a present.
Other info you think is needed: I want the eyes to really show the surprised expression/feeling.
What are you offering for the picture: Ruby Pendant
I'll now send the payment for pending to show my genuine interest.

IMPORTANT
After a form is filled and posted you will have to send a trade with your offer and title it with anything related to the shop ex. "paying for head art".
I will offer a single flower back but not accept. The trade will stay in pending while I still work on the image. After I'm done I'll quote you with the image as well as accept my part of the trade. (and you better accept after that as well emo )
Reminder
I've set a minimum price but if you want more details or so in the pictures you will have to bribe/offer more. But please be serious in your offering. Anything ridiculously low like 1k or a blox will be ignored since I have to give up my free-time irl for this work.

Post Content
Introduction
Rules & News
Samples & Form
Work In Progress/Slots
Banners & Affiliates
Freebies
Reserved
Reserved

11,025 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Generous 100
Work In Progress (Updated 5/11-12 8:10am gmt+1)
Here I'll put the names of the person(s) I'm working on atm.
Aioshi Heartilly -Sketching

I'll have as most as three slots to fill here. Could take a forth space if I don't have any orders at the Bribes slot.
1. Empty
2. Empty
3. Empty

Bribes
This is if you want background or/and OC drawing. These drawings can a bit longer to do depending on what it is you want.
1. Aioshi Heartilly -p.14
2. Empty

Btw there is no difference in were you are standing in the spaces. If I get stuck with an image I'll send a pm to notify you and work on someone else and then go back to you again when inspiration hits.

What I'm done with
Either from this shop or from art-trades/bets etc
[Nightxer][pie girl 4ever][D a n i e l l eStarrr][ePanduh][Luuux][Kratosian Taiyoukai][Maiden Charity][7nicoletta][Kaname423 OC][Kaname423 OC][My Avatar][My own OC][Charcoal Fox][MusicAndChocolate]

Post Content
Introduction
Rules & News
Samples & Form
Work In Progress/Slots
Banners & Affiliates
Freebies
Reserved
Reserved

11,025 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Generous 100
Banners
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
[url=http://tinyurl.com/2vqg9u2][img]http://tinyurl.com/3y4l35f[/img][/url]

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
[url=http://tinyurl.com/2vqg9u2][img]http://tinyurl.com/33jkfhs[/img][/url]

Affiliates
Want a spot? just pm to ask.
User ImageUser Image

Post Content
Introduction
Rules & News
Samples & Form
Work In Progress/Slots
Banners & Affiliates
Freebies
Reserved
Reserved

11,025 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Generous 100
Freebies
Are you interested in a small freebie?
You can choose from a [Traditional] one with pen and paper or a [Digital Tabletdrawn] one of your choice.
Do note that I will not do anything "impossible" or hard then. I'll do anything you ask but don't expect a masterpiece or lots of details from it.

How to earn a freebie
There are several ways to earn a freebie from me.
* Post/bump a total of fifteen(15) times in this thread. count your posts to be qualified for this. And do not spam your posts. The thread must have dropped of the first page between your posts if you are only bumping. (if you are talking with someone the time-limit isn't counted.)
* You put my banner in your signature (and keep it for at least 48hours)
* post my link in at least two different threads. (either as affiliates or any post at the chatterbox)

PM me when you have done any of this. Do give me links if you have done any other than the post/bump so I can check out that you have actually done it.

Post Content
Introduction
Rules & News
Samples & Form
Work In Progress/Slots
Banners & Affiliates
Freebies
Reserved
Reserved

11,025 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Generous 100
Reserved

Post Content
Introduction
Rules & News
Samples & Form
Work In Progress/Slots
Banners & Affiliates
Freebies
Reserved
Reserved

11,025 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Generous 100
Reserved

Post Content
Introduction
Rules & News
Samples & Form
Work In Progress/Slots
Banners & Affiliates
Freebies
Reserved
Reserved

11,025 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Generous 100
I'm open! xD
wonder if anyone will wander in here and say anything

11,025 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Generous 100
*brings up the post and looks around for stuff to possibly change
What kind of art you want: (full body/head?)head
Do you want it colored: No/Yes yes
Link to the avatar to be drawn: (Tektek works fine as reference)http://www.tektek.org/avatar/37396574What are you offering for the picture: 10k (item(s) or gold is accepted)
What kind of art you want: head
Do you want it colored: Yes
Link to the avatar to be drawn:http://www.tektek.org/avatar/37396574
What are you offering for the picture: 10k

11,025 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Generous 100
Lol you are accepted pie... do try and don't doublepost next time though <3

6,200 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
Hey, Angel, how do you turn your art into lineart? sweatdrop
I have a lot of sketches, but they're all pencil and s**t.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff