Spaztastic?

Spaz! 1 100.0% [ 274 ]
Total Votes:[ 274 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 180 181 182 > >> >>> »|

7,150 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Welcome!

Rainbow and Ribbons is now closed.

.:Updates:.

10.24.09-- closed indefinitely, look for auctions and bribe-shop coming in the future.

1.9.09--Opening up for a short time. 8D
7.2.08-- I'm baaaack, with a few slots open, though color is still bribe only at the moment. I'm working around fixing my house up. I need something to do with my current insomnia!
3.25.08-- Taking a hiatus for a while. Be back later.
2.7.08-- Slots opened~!
1.27.08--Changed prices, and changed MC Special. =) Slots coming in a week or so, possibly. Keep a look out!
11.13.07--Added MC Special & new slots~!
11.3.07--Revamping~! Prices changed and type of art offered changed. Slots coming soon~! HURRY BEFORE THEY ARE GONE!
1.15.07-- New art available!
1.15.07-- phoenixfluff won the event~!
1.10.07-- New Event because I feel like it. Ends January 16, 2007, 5:30 am gaian time (7:30 am CST)
1.6.07-- Prices changed again! Slots still open!
1.4.07-- Prices changed. =) Slots opened!
1.3.07-- (posted on page 16 xd )
1.1.07--New! Dice Event!
12.31.06--Grand Opening!

Intro | About | Rules | Samples | Pricing | Slots | Events | EAPP | FAQ | Link Me | Link Out | Customers | Black List | Random Freebies | Status

7,150 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
.:ABOUT:.

Rainbows & Ribbons is my way of practicing this kind of art while making others happy at the same time. (Not to mention a little something on the side for me.) You will find a small array of what I can do available. Mostly traditional art.

I am 20 and aspiring to be a graphic novel artist and would still love to teach highschool or college level art. Art is important to me. I'm going to work my butt of at Memphis College of Art to do what I want. I am currently concentrating in illustration unless, by miricle, the sequential art concentration happens by next year! I am currently a sophomore!

My goal for Rainbows & Ribbons is to have fun and improve in my art while earning gold to lavish things on certain people(or myself).

.:THE MASCOTS:.

Yes. There are mascots. Isn't it great?

User Image

Name: Rainbow
Hair: Short, black
Eyes: Blue

Personality: The youngest of the twins, Rainbow is quiet and reserved. Sometimes he might come off as antisocial, but that's because he is. Unlike his sister, Rainbow doesn't openly try to make friends. He's content sitting in a quiet place and listening to his music. He has a slight sister complex.

Likes: Listening to his music, quiet places, watching Ribbon draw, eating pickles, reading stories to Ribbon

Dislikes: Rabbits, sudden noises, Ribbon having a significant other, chocolate

User Image

Name: Ribbon
Hair: Long, curly, black
Eyes: Blue

Personality: The older of the twins, Ribbon is the complete opposite of her brother. A bright and cheerful girl, Ribbon can be found chatting to a total stranger or sketching them. She loves to make friends and meet new people, but she doesn't stray too far from Rainbow very often. A little naive, Ribbon will try anything once.

Likes: Listening to Rainbow read her stories, flowers, drawing, meeting new people, sweets, rabbits

Dislikes: Rain, spiders, reptiles, people that pick on Rainbow

Intro | About | Rules | Samples | Pricing | Slots | Events | EAPP | FAQ | Link Me | Link Out | Customers | Black List | Random Freebies | Status

7,150 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
.:RULES:.

1. Follow the Terms of Service.
2. Follow these rules.
3. Save your purchase to your own server if you plan to use it on this site, or any site(Ask me before using it anywhere but gaia).*
4. NO complaining/flaming/whining(without a good reason). It makes you look bad, and it generally annoys people. Think before you speak.
5. DO NOT take art without permission and/or compensation. You steal my art, I steal your lungs. Fair trade, no?
6. Fill the form out completely and make sure you put the correct things on it. I don't want someone to tell me halfway through the drawing that they forgot something or put the wrong choice down.
7. Link back to this shop if you use your purchase anywhere on this site.
8. PM me or post to this thread with any comments/questions you have.

.:Acceptable Use Policy:.

I will allow you to use the art in any way you want ON GAIA. You can edit the picture into a signature/banner/layout/what-have-you so long as my artwork is still mine, credit is given in full, and it is only used on Gaia. If I find my art floating around somewhere without credit or someone claiming it as their own, I won't be happy and neither will the person that is responsible for it.

If you do do anything with your purchase, please send me a link or copy of it so I can see what you've done and be happy.

I will not allow you to claim the artwork as your own, edit it beyond recognition, or have it go uncredited.

I reserve all rights to the images.

Contact me if you see someone violating these rules. They will be dealt with. Somehow.

.:Wills:.

Avatars, girl love, boy love, furries, couples, OCs

.:Won'ts:.

Anything above PG-13, cluttered avatars

.:Maybes:.

CGs, ??

I withhold the right to refuse any form summited if I feel it is inappropriate/unacceptable, I just don't feel like doing it, or feel that what you're asking for is worth more than the price.

*I will upload the finished pictures to my own server and will delete them after so many weeks. If you somehow are not able to retrieve your purchase in that time, PM me and we will work it out.

7,150 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
.:SAMPLES:.

User ImageStyle and quality can and will change. (Hopefully for the better!) More samples will be added.

.:Chibi:.

Style 1: X
Style 2: X X

.:Regular:.

Bust: X
Waist up: X X
Full: X X

.:Color:.

Chibi: X
Regular: X X

7,150 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
.:PRICING:.

Bribes are welcome!

Double the price for a couple. If you'd like more than two people in a single picture, we'll talk.

.:Sketch:.

Chibi: 10,000
Regular Bust: 3,000
Regular Waist Up: 8,500
Regular Full Body: 18,000

.:Limited time offer, Quick-Ink Similar to these:.

Regular Bust: 5,000
Regular Waist Up: 11,000
Regular Full Body: 20,000

.:Color:.

COLOR IS CURENTLY BRIBE ONLY NOT OFFERED

Chibi: 18,000
Regular Bust: 8,000
Regular Waist Up: 15,000
Regular Full Body: 28,000

.:Order Form:.

Post this in this topic, please!

[color=red][size=24]SUPER-DUPER AWESOME ORDER FORM[/size][/color]

[color=indigo][b]Name:[/b] Put your Gaian name here!
[b]Type:[/b] What selection(s) of art work(s) would you like? Include medium and color specifications.
[b]Reference:[/b] Either a picture reference or a very, very descriptive explanation. Please tell me(for regular) how old you would like the character to be protrayed. =) An age range is fine.
[b]Pose:[/b] Do you want a certain pose? If not, just leave blank and I'll do what I feel like.
[b]Total:[/b] Add up your cost![/color]

7,150 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
.:SLOTS:.

closed

7,150 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
.:Events:.

People who bump get all my love. heart

.:Dice Event!:.

This even will be on-going, so everyone has a chance for it!

Roll 6 six-sided dice and get a 6 of a kind and I will do a full color art work of your choice with full body option! (A five of a kind will get a sketch)

7,150 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
.:EGO AMO PARVOS PUEROS:.

Vote for my pictures? =) heart

.:Currently Questing:.

GOLD! For art contest! 8DD

.:ART SPOTLIGHT:.

User Image

7,150 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
.:FAQ:.

1. How do I order?

You copy and paste the code to the order form onto a reply to this topic! Make sure to fill it out to its fullest extent! If I see a problem I'll pm you. =)

2. I've placed an order, so now what?

Send a trade to me with the total amount of gold. I will draw your artwork and send you a copy with a big ugly “SAMPLE” across it and “offer trade”. If you like it, accept the trade and I will send you a link to the piece for you to save it from, accepting the trade.

3. But I don't like the art work! D=

Then tell me what you don't like and we'll work together to fix the problem. =)

4. I still don't like it!

You can cancel your order at any time, though I probably won't be happy after working on the art. (Unless of course, I adore the art personally~!)

5. I don't like it, so give me the art for free!

I'm sorry, but no. I will work to make it to your liking, but I will not give it to you for free unless I feel like giving you a freebie. Freebies will be random and for people I like. =|

6. Then, what about a discount?

I'm sorry, but no again. That would be included in an event, or if I love you.

7. Am I on your Blacklist yet?

You will be put on my Blacklist if you break any of the rules I've set or just plain cause trouble for this thread.

8. I want to see more of your art!

Well then, you can go to my deviantART page. I have works from a long ago to now. You can see my progression over the years. And now there is my deviantART page for MCA pieces.

9. I have a question that wasn't answered here!

Please feel free to pm anytime with your questions, or leave a message in the thread. If I don't answer after a while, pm or repost it.

7,150 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
.:LINK ME:.

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=20073449][img]http://www.fujifox.com/rr/other/banner.jpg[/img][/url]

7,150 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
.:LINK OUT:.

PM me for a spot here.

One day I will get art from her. heart

User Image

User Image

Avi Art Ranch

User Image

User Image

.:Contests:.

User Image

.:Petitions:.

.:Auctions:.

7,150 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
.:CUSTOMERS:.

Tell me if I forget you!

1. Dr.Corday.Obsession
2. Chemical Corpse
3. `bittersweet
4. flaregon
5. sieg_the_bum
6. Kyomi the Red Wizard
7. pixilate
8. The Mustashed Banana
9. phoenixfluff
10. Ichigo A. Anchors
11. Seishi Tomoe
12. Asano Rain
13. liweilim
14. ~ L O V EisB L I N D ~
15. Dokami-San
16. [ .LOST HEAVEN. ]
17. Kayuri-chan
18. Skye Ravenwood
19. Kyonetsu
20. OsitoBear
21. ninja_catgirls
22. Veyrgei
23. Purified Tiger
24. Kid Icarus
25. Adiansbane
26. Xure
27. decemberbliss
28. [ Danger Woman ]
29. Glimsling
30. Penthesileia
31. Uberniftacular
32. Silent Comet
33. xx beastii xx
34. Neko Girl
35. Glitter-Boy
36. NinjaAngel13
37. Samuri_chopsticks
38. Onisfti
39. Stakie Heart
40. Jopko
41. telerunya
42. xXyukiko_samaXx
43. Kabecka
44. Miss Bat Cravat

7,150 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
.:BLACK LIST:.

None yet! =D

7,150 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
.:RANDOM FREEBIES:.

1. Seishi Tomoe--Inked and CG chibi

7,150 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
.:STATUS:.

closed

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff