Welcome to Gaia! ::

heart domokun heart domokun heart domokun heart domokun

<center>
User Image<center>

keisadiya is: ONLINE monday thru friday only!

Alright, for now I'm only avies and some couples. but no bg's so dont ask.

Your pick if you want pencil, inked, or a full CG.

samples can be found here

No PMs please. I will eventually reply in this thread so there is no need to PM me. but if absolutely necissary... stare

I'm only doing SINGLE and Couple avatars as of right now because Group pictures take too damn long. But maybe that will change someday. blaugh
<center>
heart : pic prices : heart
Pencil sketch: 800g
Inked sketch:1k
CG:2.5k
Couples: 100g extra
</center>

I do accept items, but you have to figure out what they are worth. GEN is your friend xp

I'll only take 3 at a time. After that you go on a waiting list.

<center>
pending: awaiting first half of payment
3nodding :being worked on
blaugh finished
sweatdrop pending payment
heart paid in full
</center>

Payment is half up front and the other half when I've finished. If you want to send the full payment, that is fine. If you want a specific pose, let me know before I start. Clarify if you want chibi style.

If you want me to host the picture for you then you need to tell me when you post your request, otherwise I will delete the picture from my account within a few days. If you want it resized just let me know and it will be done. Finished pictures are sized down and posted as samples. The buyer will get the link to the full sized picture in a PM.

Please do not hassle the artist. I promise you that I will get these done as soon as humanly possible. So there is no need for questioning me on when it will be done. If you push it, you may not like the consequences. If your picture takes MORE than a week, THEN and ONLY THEN can you PM me. Otherwise PMs will be ignored. But any other questions will be happily answered biggrin

Do NOT alter or remove my name from the finished picture.

bumps are always appreciated and loved heart
lol, deja vu much? It's exactly like my thread eek Oh wait! It's the EXACT same thing as my thread. Meh, good luck anyway sweatdrop

3,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
can i have a sketch
how many for cuples
ScorpionOcean
lol, deja vu much? It's exactly like my thread eek Oh wait! It's the EXACT same thing as my thread. Meh, good luck anyway sweatdrop
yeh sorry! sweatdrop but i really liked yer format!
bump, good luck 3nodding
ScorpionOcean
bump, good luck 3nodding
thanks!
well heres what i can do...
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
I'd like an CG one.
cool! wearing that outfit?

Quick Reply