Welcome to Gaia! ::

LP's Partner

Dedicated Sweetheart

15,425 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Well since I don't have an OMG, is your commissions page acurate and up to date on prices? Or do you prefer people pm you, or mail you on deviant to discuss commissions? heart
Iris_virus
Well since I don't have an OMG, is your commissions page acurate and up to date on prices? Or do you prefer people pm you, or mail you on deviant to discuss commissions? heart
My commission prices are accurate, but the samples are still really old. whee It would be best to leave what you want right on the page, my e-mail has been all wonky lately. heart
xD so.

how are you? 3nodding heart
F4llen4ngel
xD so.

how are you? 3nodding heart
x3 I am okay, yesterday was my last day of school. How are you? whee
ooh nice. last thursday was my last day ^_^ *confettiii*
heh im bored >>; nothing to dooo ;_;
F4llen4ngel
How has your summer been going? x3 Planning on doing anything fun? I am going to the center of town to a festival in maybe an hour or so. whee
[Shiro]
F4llen4ngel
How has your summer been going? x3 Planning on doing anything fun? I am going to the center of town to a festival in maybe an hour or so. whee

haha not really, just hanging out with friends and such 3nodding
ooh festival? a summer festival? *wishes there was a festival where she lived*

THE SYSTEM MESSAGE BALLOON WONT CLOSE gonk , and i'm expecting PM's so i have to keep checking the mailbox every 2 minutes -__-;
Your artwork is great!
User Image
F4llen4ngel
[Shiro]
F4llen4ngel

THE SYSTEM MESSAGE BALLOON WONT CLOSE gonk , and i'm expecting PM's so i have to keep checking the mailbox every 2 minutes -__-;
Yeah, it's a whole lot of fun! whee Food and games and shopping! xD I'm lucky to live in a beach town so me and my friends hang out at the ocean all the time, I love the beach! Going to any conventions this summer? 3nodding

I keep checking the main page to see if I have any messages. Just in case! whee

@Anime: Thanks! heart
[Shiro]
F4llen4ngel
[Shiro]
F4llen4ngel

Yeah, it's a whole lot of fun! whee Food and games and shopping! xD I'm lucky to live in a beach town so me and my friends hang out at the ocean all the time, I love the beach! Going to any conventions this summer? 3nodding

^^ aww sounds like fun biggrin , we never have festivals here o_o;; like, once a year theres an art festival and i think thats it >>;
awww thats so awesome smile i live..near-ish to the ocean, but we dont go there a whole lot (an hour or so drive) meh. ehh, nah >>;; missed fanime ;__;

ooh another fan biggrin just like me! *stares* do you have a deviacct? *wants to deviantWatch you* xDD
F4llen4ngel
[Shiro]
F4llen4ngel
[Shiro]
F4llen4ngel

^^ aww sounds like fun biggrin , we never have festivals here o_o;; like, once a year theres an art festival and i think thats it >>;
awww thats so awesome smile i live..near-ish to the ocean, but we dont go there a whole lot (an hour or so drive) meh. ehh, nah >>;; missed fanime ;__;

ooh another fan biggrin just like me! *stares* do you have a deviacct? *wants to deviantWatch you* xDD
Ohhh, I wish there was an art festival here! xD
Awww, no Otakon?

Homogenized-justice.deviantart.com I also have a sheezyart whee
no otakon ;_;
teehee *stares at teh pretty artsies on your deviacct*

YAY~
F4llen4ngel
no otakon ;_;
teehee *stares at teh pretty artsies on your deviacct*

YAY~
Awww, Otakon = Bundles of fun! I go every year, well I go to maybe five conventions every year. whee So awesome! Otakon is definately the best.

whee heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces