Welcome to Gaia! ::

well, i was doodling these in class yester, yesterday..and discovered that my friend the great sezza is a great photoshoppist and such and such.
anyway, down to the point.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
i'll only do one like this if i thin your avi suits it, probably be a similar pose as well.
one black and white chibish thing like that is-
1000g twisted (im splitting this 50/50 with my friend so it might seem abit high)
*edit* removed second sample)

im too impatient mad
want to cancel!
*is tempted to cancel*
I don't think my avvie suits though. gonk
Lilithia

i could try, if its a bad result i'll give you a discount..
(i am a genius art marketing manager cool )
peari
Lilithia

You're silly. xd Nah it's okay. 3nodding

I mostly came 'cause your name is familiar to me & I can't remember from where. gonk
Lilithia
peari
Lilithia

I mostly came 'cause your name is familiar to me & I can't remember from where. gonk

i think i was in 'the lilithia'(i think it was you...) a while ago, but i didnt know what the guild was!(rooms?)
and i wasnt very active so i quit the guild(i dont like being members of guilds when im not active sweatdrop )
bweh?
peari
Lilithia
peari
Lilithia

i think i was in 'the lilithia'(i think it was you...) a while ago, but i didnt know what the guild was!(rooms?)
and i wasnt very active so i quit the guild(i dont like being members of guilds when im not active sweatdrop )
bweh?

Eee I think I remember seeing you around, but I didn't invite you there. Sorry to hear you quit. If it makes you feel better the guild is pretty much dead. xd Or in a coma! I haven't been on Gaia as much as I used to be. sad
Lilithia
peari
Lilithia
peari
Lilithia

bweh?

Eee I think I remember seeing you around, but I didn't invite you there. Sorry to hear you quit. If it makes you feel better the guild is pretty much dead. xd Or in a coma! I haven't been on Gaia as much as I used to be. sad

me and my friends at school made a guild mad
it will never die.
(first,..you must blackmail them with naughty pictures you took of them naked...and say that if you dont post regularly...concequences will be payed...and pay them money to pretend to be friends with you, and compliment you..)
am i allowed to be reinvited to your guild
sweatdrop
(no nakey pictures involved)
maby i should lower these prices...
peari
Lilithia
peari
Lilithia
peari
Lilithia

bweh?

me and my friends at school made a guild mad
it will never die.
(first,..you must blackmail them with naughty pictures you took of them naked...and say that if you dont post regularly...concequences will be payed...and pay them money to pretend to be friends with you, and compliment you..)
am i allowed to be reinvited to your guild
sweatdrop
(no nakey pictures involved)

xd heart

You're funny peari!! heart

Eee of course but it's not active, so when it is I'll invite you back. For now don't bother, it's alright! gonk heart
oh..i have ways of making guilds active*cracks knuckels(ouchee!)*
k, you must remember!
(but really...consider the blackmailing thing..)
*lowers prices*
Can I have one?

*will post more info later* whee

edit:
Can you please make me one like the first picture you posted in the first post, if you think my avatar is suitable for it? Of my avatar, of course :3 I really love the style! ^^ Can you make my avatar look a bit sad, please? I'll send a trade right away if you want :3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff