kimchisaa

/Feels proud of myself/ ; u ;

Scarface

SCREAMS @ HOW CUTE THAT COMIC WAS

Obsessive Cultist

kimchisaa

Lol, that was a true story.

Every time I look at it, I go, "Why is Alex wearing that dumb hat?"
And then I see that writing on the first picture that says, "It was is birthday btw."

Then I laugh at myself.
Ritorushipu

User Image

DIES BECAUSE THAT WAS SO CUTE OMFG I CAN'T EVEN SPEAK OFKA"FKEOA
also I found alex's party hat hilarious ahahaha

I
ENJOY...
YAOI...
STARES HUNGRILY
SHOW ME SHEEPY

DO YOU WANT TO DO AN ART TRADE
ARE YOU SURE
WITH THIS CHUMP OVER HERE...
(CHANTS IN HEAD YAOIYAOIYAOIYAOI)
IF I DRAW YOUR YAOIS YOU GOTTA DRAW MINE OK

Obsessive Cultist

CRiMSOnALLOY

x'D LOL.
Alex's party hat. So cute.

He and I have some pretty ridiculously cute conversations. B'l

(I have to draw them first. :'l *Hasn't done that yet...
Should I post what I wrote?)

YES. YES.

YES.

I CAN DRAW
YOUR YAOI?

REALLY?
YES.

Cute Master

Would you do a full body of this:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
For 400k?
<3
I love your style, it's very unique :3

Obsessive Cultist

Konnpeito

Thank you very much. ; u ;

And sure, I would love to!

Obsessive Cultist

CRiMSOnALLOY

/DRAWING THEM NOW/
Ritorushipu

User Image

YAH I NOTICE memories of your stream and memories of taking an insulin shot afterwards

oh okay!! sits here and waits
never blinking
looking @ u
deeply

yes you should!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

is it based on you and alex?? or just like a general BL couple
is it that detective thing you posted before??

OMG YAY
DANCES
MORE YAOIS TO STARE AT...
JUMPS ON TOP OF SHEEPY IN JOY

Obsessive Cultist

CRiMSOnALLOY

; u ; Yeah, especially then, because that was the first time we talked in a week x'D

It might just be a rough sketch first, cause I'm excited to show you dem. B'l MAH COUPLE.
Nah, not based off me and Alex, it's this thing...that I kinda did and yeah, you'll see. x'D

Those twins I drew are in it. ; u ;

CRIM
WHAT YAOIS OF YOURS
AM I GONNA DRAW?

AND
HERE IS
MY YAOIS I WROTE. ; n ;

"Can you remember her face?" I leaned forward in my black leather chair, causing a slight creaking noise.
The girl's eyebrows pushed together so frustratingly, that you could see the dramatic look even in the dim light given to us in this small room.
In relief, I put down my pen, next to the fresh page in my pad that had been sitting in front of me, endless notes in my chicken scratch indented on it from the previous. With a slight, crooked smile, I placed my hands on the table, preparing myself to stand. Good, I don't have to actually do anything to this girl, it would have been a pity. As much as I do my job, it gets old after every so often. Perhaps I need a vacation? Is that even possible? A vacation, I bet Manager would laugh.
"Her name was Rita." Her voice erupted, breaking my chain of thought.
Oh no.
"Listen, now-"
"Her name was Rita...and she was my friend back in elementary scho-"
"Listen, now, there was no one ever named Rita." My eyes were sharp, nearly piercing her with my stair. My hands flat on the table, I lifted myself up, getting her attention. "No one named Rita. I've checked the Boss' files, with his permission, of course, and no one in relation to your mortal life ever existed with name of Rita." As I finished my words, I caught my breath, sitting back down in the chair, adjusting my tie.
Her dark eyes remained wide for a moment, her lip quivering in a nervous twitch-like fashion.
That is normal for the current state she is in.
After a few minutes, she leaned back in her metal, folding chair and blinked rapidly, her chocolate brown curls falling in her face. "What was I thinking?" Her eyes slid down to her delicate looking hands, as she held them in out, her palms facing her. "Hugh, I don't make any sense, do I?"
With this, I smiled gently and rose from my chair to walk around the desk and pat her shoulder gently, "Now, it's alright." I spoke softly, careful not to let her break. "It's a normal thing for the stress of your job to get to you."
She nodded slowly, clearly her throat.
Even in this light, her face was visibly red. "Yeah, just stress, huh?" She forced out a smile, pushing away the signs of distraught on her face.
"So young to have such a job. Stress would get to you." I nodded pushing my rectangular glasses up my nose as I leaned gently on the table, facing her. "With time, Mary Ann, you will get used to it."
A genuine smile broke out. Yes, that's good. "I'm glad to hear that." After a moment's pause, she spoke with a different tone. "I was worried I was losing my mind."
"That is normal with such stress." I nodded again, and gave her another quick smile. "Shall we call this an end to the session?"
She nodded several times, confidently. "Yes!"
"And how about..." I got up from the table and walked back over to my side of the table, picking up my ball point pen and slipping it into my jacket pocket. "We rest from therapy sessions for a while, hm?"
Her face lit up.
"That is, until it is required again, yes?"
"Yes!" She stood up quickly, her hair falling against her back.
"You've done well, Mary Ann." I gave an approve look and covered my mouth to clear my throat, "Now, if I'm not mistaken, it is lunch hour, correct? Perhaps you can run along with those friends of yours, and find some good places to eat."
She gave me a quick bow and smiled widely at me, "Thank you so much, Hugh."
I gave a slight nod and sat back down in my chair as she ran out the door in excitement.
Resting my head in my hand, my fingers threaded through my ebony hair, sliding my glasses off my face carefully, placing them next to the notepad.
The job I had been assigned was due to my strong point.
My ability as a recruit here. At first, manager thought it was a bit of a useless talent.
I sat up, straightening my back and leaning my head back to look at the dingy ceiling.
Being the resident therapist, it's ironic how little I know about how to decipher thoughts, even my own.
Then again, I'm not exactly a real therapist, am I?
With that thought, I sighed gently, shaking my head, "I better follow my own advice and get some food."
Just as I rose from my chair, the metal door burst open, letting in the all too familiar presence.
"Hey, a*****e, what're you doing in here still? It's lunch hour, b***h!" Here we go.
"Do you have address me with an insult?" I sighed, looking down at the table to pick up my glasses, gently sliding them back on, looking up to see that face inches from mine.
"Hey," He snarled at me, one dark eyebrow raised slightly. "You listening to what I'm saying? Lunch. Hour."
I shook my head, lowering my hand to grasp the notepad, turning my head away from him, "Ro, you should learn to be more polite. People will find you annoying otherwise."
"Hugh, shut up." He rolled his eyes, kicking over the metal folding chair that Marry Ann had sat in not too long ago.
My eyes slid over to him, catching his stare, "Pick it up."
"No, no, no, b***h, don't use that s**t on me." Ro stuck out his hand, and turning his gaze away swiftly, taking his electric blue beret from his pocket, putting it on his head sloppily.
This made me laugh. "Ro, it's a wonder your horns came out that neat looking, given your personality." I raised an eyebrow, glancing over his black and blue mock military outfit, sloppily put on, and his usually straightly kept sideways cut fringe was even disheveled like the rest of hair.
"Oh, thanks, Doc, please, tell me more, what are my flaws in life, a*****e?" He gave me a crooked, arrogant grin.
"Well, to start off-"
"Ro, there you are."
I whipped my head to see the second puzzle piece to Ro's duo, and I sighed in relief, "Hello, Lo. Missing something?"
He shook his head, making a snare, "Ro, you're ruining my schedule.12:45, we were supposed to be in the cafeteria by now. What are you even doing? Bothering Doctor Hugh?"
"Bothering?" Ro laughed and crossed his arms, "Lo, do you think I would ever do that?"
Lo, his matching red beret and outfit, nearly identical to Ro's, except red, instantly darted to the chair as he noticed it's current placement on the ground, picking it up and neatly setting it back where it belonged.
With a glare, he turned his head around to see Ro, "Really?"
"I can't help it," He shrugged, unapologetically. "I'm an animal." He laughed, mockingly chomping his sharp teeth.
With no hesitation Lo strode up to him, and gave him a forceful slap to his right cheek.
Ro's head swung to the left as the impact hit him.
"Ro, manners, please." Lo whispered, stepping back from the closeness to his brother, running his fingers through the long pieces of snow white hair that grew from the fronts.
His bangs, for the most part, where a mirror image of Ro's, and the back of his hair, oddly, was a mess, like Ro's.
I arched an eyebrow curiously, crossing my arms around the notepad, "You should be a trainer, Lo."
With a subtle laugh, he walked to the door, Ro followed behind him, holding himself in a non-surprising arrogant, nonchalant manner. "If you'll excuse us, Doctor Hugh, we're behind schedule."
"Of course." I nodded, "Enjoy your lunch."

Manager raised a brow, crossing her arms. Her long legs, covered with thigh high leather boots, put themselves across her desk, in an un-lady-like position.
Her light blond hair cut in an uneven bob swayed as she tilted her head to the side, her red eyes staring at me.
Manager's gaze always made me feel dreadfully uncomfortable. "You want...What, now?"
I forced my eyes to stop flickering around the walls of the managers dark office, and back to her gaze. Nervously, I wiped my palms against the knee of my pants, swallowing what spit had been collecting in my mouth. "Well, manager, I was wondering if perhaps there was a more useful purpose for my ability. Maybe a better job I could do?"
She let out a loud, bursting laugh, throwing her head back, sliding her legs off the table, dragging some papers and a pen off as she did. After she composed herself once more, she sloped into the chair and fixed her glare on me, "You want another job, Hughy?"
"Well," I pushed my glasses up my nose, "I just figured, maybe my ability is more important than I might have suspected it to b-"
"Hughy," Her long red fingernails clicked on the desk as she smiled at me mockingly, "Hughy, so, so, so, many recruits show up with much more generous powers than what you have...Hell, even some of those without an ability are more useful than you." She huffed, laughing at her own snide remark.
"Manager, maybe it's because you don't let me have a chance-"
She let out a harsh sigh and rolled her eyes. "Hughy..."
To keep myself from making any eye contact I let my eyes trail up her large curly horns.
Her neck must be killing her. So thin and long.
"You showed up here...poor young, restless, Hughy...You want to know why...I let you be signed in as a recruit? Hm?" She slid her eyes over to me, swaying her fingers back and forth along the desk, "Hm, Hughy? 'Yes ma'am, Manager, ma'am?' I don't hear you, Hughy, speak up, please?"
"...Yes, ma'am...Manager, ma'am?" I tried to let my face not convey the disgust that laid upon it.
"Because, Hughy, I felt sorry for you."
"Sorry for me?"
"Hughy, you were a poor, poor boy who just needed a little love, but never got it. In truth of the matter, you were never even the right material for Hell, sweetie. You just wanted to belong." She shook her head, the reminiscent look in her eyes, seeming to sparkle. "Remember when you first got here, Hughy? Hm? Remember?"
"...Yes, ma'am, Manager, ma'am."
"Good boy, Hughy." She smiled at me. "Now, you were just so eager for belonging. I remember that face. What a dork. That's not the point, anyways." She paused for a moment to gather her thoughts. "There were tons of human boys around you. All of them recently signed over to the Boss. Their memories of their human lives were already gone." She made a pouty face with her thin lips. "We took you all in...and tested your abilities..." She smiled gently. "Yours was deemed the most useless of all." Manager's face suddenly turned sour. "What is your ability, again? I don't even know."
I sighed, straightening my tie, "Manager, I can control memories."
"AH. That's it. Completely useless on Earth, hm?" She laughed gently. "Completely useless in the field." She nodded at her own words. "That's why you're better suited for a desk job, my dear."
"But, manager-"
"Shhhh, now, you're job...is important, hm?" She nodded more vigorously, "Those recruits have to suppress those memories, hm? We can't have them running off, trying to be hero's when we need those souls, dear."
I shook my head and stood up, "You're right...I suppose I should just keep to my desk job, Manager."
"That's the spirit, boy!" She smiled and clapped. "Besides, you get a new client today."

Obsessive Cultist

CRiMSOnALLOY

User Image

; u ; Ders my seme.
Ritorushipu

User Image

OMF G YOUR SEME IS
HOT...
OKAY GONNA READ YOUR STORY NOW

Scarface

OK 1. THAT STORY WAS GR8
AND 2. YOUR SEME IS SO HOT MY GOD