Demonic Kitten

17,650 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Married 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Doing okay. Can't complain
discoqueen
Doing okay. Can't complain

Better than bad, I guess XD My dad's kicking me offline now -.- Nice talking to you though XD

Demonic Kitten

17,650 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Married 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
@Disco: Sorry I didn't respond to your question about the trade! Thank you so much for the tip, too heart

@Matt: Yeah, yaoi is fine...you didn't know that?! ...Blah.

Demonic Kitten

17,650 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Married 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
That's okay ^^
So how are ya?
Okays! X Moon Fighter X, I'm so sorry that it's been taking so long; I drew the first one out and that was about Tuesday, but I wasn't happy with it, so I redrew it, so I should be able to give it to you tomorrow; And Nori! Hahaha, I think I can do that! I will start that right after X Moon Fighter X's drawing!

9,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Overstocked 200
MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!! heart

...I love you crying Even though I am the only one you didn't order from...

You're an ignorantly obedient uke, I guess. And yes, I know this wink
Matty! You are my first order! heart I'll start working on your drawing right away! And were you referring to that story I wrote for you birthday? I
Heeeeeey, my main man-friend Mattew~! Is it okay if I change up your request a bit? 'Cause I have an idea that you might like, and if you don't I'll draw the original one, 'kay? mrgreen PLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEEEEEEEZZ?!
@Disco: Nah, he needs it for work XP

@Koala: Well, I just wanted to make sure, okay?! Don't be mean to me! I'm gonna pay you!

@Yuki: Huzzah! I can't wait~ I am expecting much cuteness in my future...(but no pressure or anything, XD)

@Rix: DON'T WORRY, I LOVE YOU MOST OF ALL~ Just because you're the mother of all my OC's. We gotta get along for the kids' sake XD

@Kaoru: YAY! Do I get a prize? ...I dunno what you're talking about ninja It's not like that story accidentally got shown to my little brother or anything.... sweatdrop

@Alita: Feel free to do whatever makes you happy! ...But make sure it makes me happy too...(which is not hard.)

Demonic Kitten

17,650 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Married 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
XD
What does he do?
@Matt: Sorry, no prize for you. eek I feel really bad for your brother...
Heavily Half-Hearted
@Koala: Well, I just wanted to make sure, okay?! Don't be mean to me! I'm gonna pay you!

Hee. At least you were being polite, I guess.
...Well, now I know why Jason stopped logging on to Gaia... Anyway, coolio, Matt! I'll get started after I do my homework!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff