• Hygienic 200

Hygienic Werewolf

6,800 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Hygienic 200

Lonely Gawker

Hi there! Cute art. c:
I was wondering, before I decide to order, is it possible that you could do a rush order and have it done by tomorrow afternoon?

Hygienic Werewolf

6,800 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Hygienic 200
Sweet Beebe
Hi there! Cute art. c:
I was wondering, before I decide to order, is it possible that you could do a rush order and have it done by tomorrow afternoon?
Actually, eys I can do that since I have the day off. However, it may cost you a tiny bit extra.

Lonely Gawker

Li`l Pixie
Sweet Beebe
Hi there! Cute art. c:
Actually, eys I can do that since I have the day off. However, it may cost you a tiny bit extra.
Sorry, I had an oops moment. I was distracted and forgot to go back and check your first page again.

Yeah, I would like the Inked Sketch with Ink Shading (300,000)~ since it's 2 people, it would be 600,000, and since I need it rushed, I could do 900,000? c:

Hygienic Werewolf

6,800 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Hygienic 200
Sweet Beebe
Li`l Pixie
Sweet Beebe
Hi there! Cute art. c:
Sorry, I had an oops moment. I was distracted and forgot to go back and check your first page again.

Yeah, I would like the Inked Sketch with Ink Shading (300,000)~ since it's 2 people, it would be 600,000, and since I need it rushed, I could do 900,000? c:
Sure I can do that smile
What are the subjects of the piece? (And actually, the base price for inked shading is 300k + 150k for second subject!)

Lonely Gawker

Li`l Pixie
Sweet Beebe
Li`l Pixie
Sweet Beebe
Hi there! Cute art. c:

Sure I can do that smile
What are the subjects of the piece? (And actually, the base price for inked shading is 300k + 150k for second subject!)

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

That's okay~ I'm quitting Gaia, that's why I have the rush. c: I have plenty of gold that I need to get rid of.

Hygienic Werewolf

6,800 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Hygienic 200
Sweet Beebe
Li`l Pixie
Sweet Beebe
Li`l Pixie
Sweet Beebe
Hi there! Cute art. c:

Sure I can do that smile

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

That's okay~ I'm quitting Gaia, that's why I have the rush. c: I have plenty of gold that I need to get rid of.
aWW Cute! Is this a realistic picture or an avatar picture? Any pose or color requests?

Lonely Gawker

Li`l Pixie
Sweet Beebe
Li`l Pixie
Sweet Beebe
Li`l Pixie
Sweet Beebe
Hi there! Cute art. c:

Sure I can do that smile

aWW Cute! Is this a realistic picture or an avatar picture? Any pose or color requests?
Artistic license! It's all up to you. I included real life us and avatar us in our every-day style, soooo it's up to you however you want to do it. c:

Hygienic Werewolf

6,800 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Hygienic 200
Alright thanks! Send over half the payment and ill start tomorrow morning smile

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers