Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wheezing Genius

Nathaniel's lascivious smile grew only wider as he watched the small company's reaction. Zelda played her part well, expressing that the mini make-out session wasn't forced upon her, and that the affectionate attentions were mutual. Nathaniel, though his pale gray eyes watched the group, could see Zelda's profile in his peripheral. He couldn't help but wonder just how much "desire" the Hylian princess actually felt during their little engagement, or if all of it was for the sake of the performance. While one arm was still wrapped about Zelda's waist, he idly twisted a lock of her hair through his fingers with his free hand. Nathaniel, when he had grabbed a fistful of it a moment ago, had found her dark hair to be thick and healthy, quite pleasurable to touch. He gave the woman on his lap a sidelong glance while the masked stranger among the group whistled.

Hmm, I have no doubt she only wanted to throw everyone off the scent, and to stir up a little mischief while at it... though I wonder just what it would take to stir up a little something else... The thought floated across Nathaniel's mind as the stranger approached them, the limp body of Lex in his arms. While one could not see the face behind the fox mask he wore, the gleam in his eyes visible through the openings was unmistakable. The stranger's words only affirmed Nathaniel's assessment.

He heard an unfamiliar voice pipe up in response to the masked man, and Nathaniel raised an eyebrow when he noticed the purpleish, floating, half-woman thing that was drifting from the black guitar Wallace had slung over his shoulder. The one-winged angel's broad smile quirked at the snide remark of the alien's female companion.

"On the contrary," Nathaniel interjected in a mild tone of voice. "I believe the saying goes, 'the more the merrier,' does it not?" He tilted his chin up, meeting the purple woman's fierce glance with half-lidded eyes, as if considering her for a moment before he spoke again.

"If you're worried about being left out, there's really nothing to be upset about. I'm sure our new friend here," and he nodded his head in the direction of the masked man, "would be more than happy to accommodate you." Then he turned to look at Zelda. "Unless you would like to do the honors of strumming a few chords?" The look on Nathaniel's face was positively devilish.

"I think you've said enough, Nathaniel." Joshua, who had entered and set the baskets down by the door, was staring hard at his brother. The angel's normally even-tempered expression was surprisingly cold, but Nathaniel seemed to be completely unfazed by the change in Joshua's demeanor.

"Oh, come now, I'm only making up for your inability to speak without your ridiculous floundering." Nathaniel's easy smile was still plastered on his face, but Joshua's stormy eyes flashed.

"Closed mouths taste no feet." For a moment it was quiet between the two brothers, before a coy laugh to Joshua's side startled him. Eliana was staring up at him, her white teeth showing as she gently bit the tip of one of her fingers, the corners of her mouth curled in a smile.

"You know, you're pretty hot when you're upset." Joshua stared at her for a moment, the devil woman's tail flicking about behind her, before a bright red flush crept into his face. Indeed, while he and Nathaniel had crossed words, Joshua had tensed up, the tightening of his muscles only further accentuating his already chiseled physique. Though at Eliana's comment, the fire had gone out of his dark gray eyes, and the large man looked like he would have been more than happy to hide in a corner.

Wheezing Genius

Vicious Demigod

Vicious Cutie-Pie

((It's awesomeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!! ))

Alien Spirit

Foltztron
Lex beamed with pride, but then swallowed it - he was just alright, nothing special.
"Ah, you make me blush," the Paladin stretched, "the bracelet will be a treat. I cannot thank you enough for making me one."

He chuckled as the cat jumped up to observe the ward and then heard Ilai's request.
"Oh? I don't think anyone's ever asked me how I got this cottage.. " He put a hand to his chin. "Funny story - I actually found this sitting by itself, abandoned, while I was running away from Vile. It had all of these magical things inside of it, and a magical protection barrier casted upon it. It was a rare find. I asked around the forest - no one knew who lived here before.. but there were rumors that whoever did had died. Some older man, a wizard perhaps? I do not know." He shrugged. "If anyone ever came back, I would of course give them back their house. But if no one was using it, and I guarantee you no one was... then why not?"

((=w= We could always say that this happened before the main events of the actual RP. Have it so Ilai could come in later and know Lex from before :3 It could work! Then Ilai could interact with everyone else =3 Whatever you want to do though ^.^))

"Interesting," Ilai said, rubbing his chin, "Very peculiar indeed. I'd find it strange to come across a magical dwelling that didn't test its visitors first. Suppose the wizard was a kind-hearted fellow, bless him."

There was a loud DING-CLICK from behind the two. Ilai turned to face Lex's sword and found that the compressor machine's button light was glowing a steady green. Ilai got up, the cat jumping off of his lap. He walked to the sword and took the contraption off of it, reveling from the flames that did not light his sleeves or burn his fingers. Setting it down on Lex's desk and unclasping the switches, Ilai turned the machine to Lex and allowed him to take a peek at what was inside. He then took out the bag from earlier and brought out a koban, placing next to the machine.

"You may, of course, keep both. I rethought my offer and figured the piece is worth more than one protective bracelet. Doesn't hurt to have currency on you when traveling. Which you may be doing more often because of the charm." Ilai smiled.

Hildurness's Wife

Spiritual Seraph

22,050 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Fusion Master 1000
(( I think everyone's waiting on me for the RP sooooo I guess I should do something about that. Haha ))

Hildurness's Wife

Spiritual Seraph

22,050 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Fusion Master 1000
Zelda's other self was a bit surprised by Fox's sudden interjection. He asked if he could join her and Nathaniel. Her eyes widened a bit, but then a coy smile appeared on her face.

"My, my. I have never been with a man before because of my host. Let alone two. I believe that some people would consider a situation such as this to be quite enviable. But... I know that if I agreed, I would surely anger the Princess." She chuckled, amused by the thought.

A new voice that Zelda had not heard before caught her attention. It was a female voice, but it was not Eliana. Who was the new girl then? At first she did not see a woman standing with the group besides Eliana, so she was perplexed. But then a spirit-like form that seemed to be hovering around Wallace caught her eye. Was that the origin of the unknown feminine voice? Their group was getting stranger by the second. But the spirit girl seemed to say exactly what was on her mind. When she spoke to the masked man, she did not hesitate to insult him. Zelda liked this girl already.

Nathaniel seemed interested in the spirit girl, at least a little. But he returned his attention to Zelda.

“Unfortunately, they say that three’s a crowd. The mood has been ruined.” Zelda’s other half sounded disappointed, but she looked back at Nathaniel briefly. She winked once to let him know that she was pleased with how everything turned out before getting off his lap.

Absentmindedly running a hand through her long, dark hair, she turned to face the group.

“Lex was our guide, since he knows the area fairly well. But clearly he’s in no position to be helping us. So what’s our plan? Do we just wait around for him to feel better?” That idea was not terribly appealing to her because she was already feeling bored, although perhaps if Nathaniel liked her enough…

I cannot believe you let him do that! He never would have touched me like that if…

Didn’t you like it? Zelda’s other half taunted.

Th-that is not the point! I am a Princess!

So Princesses cannot enjoy themselves?

You know that I am supposed to…

Weren’t you listening when I was talking to Nathaniel? Those ideals that they cram into your head are utterly ridiculous. You know what happens when you finally get married, right? They will not expect you to remain chaste and pure. In fact, the very night that you take a man’s hand in marriage, he will want to ruin your purity. People may be impressed with your chastity now, but they will know after your wedding night that you are impure. And you will not be some grand example for women to follow anymore. You will just be the property of some guy who only cares about himself.

Why do you think that I have tried to get rid of every man my father brought to the castle to meet me? I know that you were around to see some of that, because he has been trying for a few years already. I am not the property of anyone. The only beings who can control my fate besides myself are the Goddesses.

There’s one guy you won’t get rid of.

Mind your own business.

Your business is my business my Princess, as long as we share a body. You cannot hide anything from me, remember? Zelda’s other half chuckled.

Vicious Demigod

"OH-ho-hoooooooo~" Fox gleamed, his voice high pitched. Underneath his mask he feigned being hurt by Nyx's comments, but forgetting she couldn't see it, he just chuckled instead.

"I wassss going to show you what's under my mask.. but now you'll never know Nyxy~ And poo, three is never a crowd - you two look like you could use some fire to light your twigs.. I could be that fire.. inbetween you.."
Fox tilted his head.

Lex shifted his weight, groaning. His voice started low at first, then a bolt of pain made him shriek loudly, throwing the Demigod off balance.

"I'm going to tend to him." Fox had all of a sudden gotten serious. "By my guess it would do you all good to stay and just rest a while." He found the room Eliana was talking about earlier and entered it. It was a lush cabin with a big plump bed. As he walked in he shut the door behind him with his foot, calling out before the door shut a "Don't disturb us, even if it's bad."

While you guys RP heavily, I'll be in this room *sips cup of tea*
Lex will be out in a little bit =w=

Vicious Demigod

((Iiiiii believe this is a great opportunity in the RP for you guys to sit and talk - get out your feelings, etc... for Joshua to come clean. Have a surprise in store for you guys after a little while :3 ))

Wheezing Genius

((Crap, sorry guys, trying to get this commission done today! If it's not super late when I finish, I will try to post tonight!))

Vicious Demigod

((Take yourrr timmeeeeeeee~ I just hope you guys are enjoying yourselves, don't stress =w= ))

Wheezing Genius

It was quiet for a moment after Fox's rapid departure into the adjoining room, Lex curled in his arms. Joshua couldn't help but wonder if Lex was going to be okay, alone in there with Fox. The Demigod of Illusion seemed to be even worse than the angel's brother...

Eliana was the one to break the silence.

"In answer to your question," The devil woman started as she bent over to remove one of the lids from the baskets next to the door. "This ship is headed for a major travel hub, from where you can continue the next leg of your journey. In the meantime, you can rest up, repair gear, mercilessly interrogate the crew..." She stood upright, a large porcelain tureen in her hands.

"I was kidding about that last one, by the way." Eliana walked over to the table and set the lidded bowl down on the surface. She walked back to the same basket she had pulled the tureen from and began to rummage around the bottom, the sound of clinking metal filling the air.

"Joshua, would you be a dear and carry the second basket to the table please?" Joshua started, but quickly returned to where he had set the baskets down and picked up the one Eliana was not buried in. She winked at him, and Joshua reddened as he turned away, making his way to the table. Eliana had stood up once again, now bearing a handful of silverware and serving utensils, and an armful of stacked cups. As she walked toward the table a second time, she was able to observe the ragtag little group they had rescued from the innards of a tree.

One tan, burly angel with a lack of social grace; a dry humored princess with a thing for bad boys; a fairly reserved man who might be a musician, based on the instrument he carried; a feisty, apparently female, purple projection emanating from the afore mentioned instrument; and the no longer present, unconscious elf guy. Eliana couldn't help but wonder just how they had all ended up in the same room.

Setting down the utensils and cups, Eliana bumped Joshua out of the way with her hip after he had placed the basket on the table, grinning to herself, but not looking up to see his flustered reaction. She opened the second basket and unloaded a set of bowls, napkins, and a couple loaves of bread. She pulled out a ceramic jug last, and its contents sloshed when she set it down on the table.

"Only water, I'm afraid, but it's clean." Eliana laid a napkin on the table on which she set the loaves of bread. Then she removed the lid of the tureen. Steam swirled out, and a hearty smell wafted from the soup within.

"Everyone come and eat, you must all be hungry." Turning into the perfect hostess, Eliana picked up a ladle and began to fill each of the bowls, distributing them as the company sat around the table, handing out spoons as she went. Once done with that, she ripped the bread into chunks and divvied those up. Last, she poured the water into cups, passing those around as well.

Joshua mumbled a thanks each time something was set before him. He sat at the opposite end from where Nathaniel was and avoided looking at him.

Hildurness's Wife

Spiritual Seraph

22,050 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Fusion Master 1000
Zelda's other half sighed because Eliana said something she was worried about. Pretty much their only option was to "relax." She did not want to relax. Lately, she had been stuck inside of Zelda's mind. What fun was that? Since she finally had an opportunity to experience the world for herself, she wanted to take advantage of it. They were pretty high in the sky though, so no matter what they were confined to the flying ship until they arrived at their destination. There had to be something interesting to do on the ship, at least that is what she hoped.

She wordlessly watched Eliana and Joshua bring stuff to the table. There were two baskets filled with utensils, dinnerware, and food. Zelda's other self realized when she smelled the food that her host body was hungry. Though she was much stronger both mentally and physically than her host, she could not escape the fact that the Princess's body needed to eat food and drink water. Technically the Princess needed to sleep too, but because she was always having nightmares her sleep was never restful. It was common for Zelda to sleep for only a couple of hours a night for several days before she finally passed out, unable to resist how exhausted she was.

If nothing else is going on after our meal, I suppose I could 'get some rest.' After all, I want to make sure I am in peak condition for when we must fight.

She decided to sit next to Nathaniel because no one else seemed to like her, or tolerate her, as much as he did. Zelda would have said thank you, because manners had been drilled into her head, but her other half did not have such 'training.' She just wordlessly nodded to whoever handed her something. When everyone else had food, she started to eat right away. With the food so close, her body made sure that she knew how hungry she was. It tasted good, and was filling.

It did not take long for her to finish her food. Having finished, she could have gotten up and left the room. But she was feeling quite curious about the strange, purple, spirit girl.

"I do not recognize you. What is your name? When did you start hanging out with Wallace?" She asked the girl.

Loyal Loiterer

Wallace looked over at the table while the demon woman sorted out the food. He was curious what exactly was going on as he saw the porcelain dishes unloaded on the table, then he figured it out when a savory smell floated out of the pot and spread itself around the room. There was going to be food. He enjoyed food, it wasn't a necessity, his body did not require sustenance in the form of food due to its different physiology but it was a welcome comfort.

He had denied himself the relaxation it gave him for the past few years, as he got more depressed he just, didn't care to get the satisfied feeling anymore. Seeing it here in front of him though was nice, it brought a little smile to his face. Slowly he walked over and pulled out a chair for himself with Nyx's guitar body laid out on his lap, her little purple projection floating next to his body.

"I could definitely go for some food. It's been a few years since I've eaten." He gave a little smile, his voice serious as he picked up the bread and started eating it slowly while a bowl of soup was passed over to him.

He dipped the bread into the soup as Nyx began speaking, responding to Zelda who had addressed her for the first time. "My name is Nyx, I think is what I've decided on. I was that chernobue that kind of.... attacked you guys before. I'm not now though. This guy purified me... somehow." The little projection pointed at Wallace while she gave him a little glance. She crossed her arms as she began to speak again, "I'm the guitar he has with him now. As strange as that is."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff