Welcome to Gaia! ::

Vicious Demigod

Under Construction! But you can post if you want!!

As you make your way through a dense forest, you come across a homey little cottage.  A welcome sight, you trudge over to the door, and notice a sign above the entrance.

User Image

Intrigued, you make your way in.  A young man sits at a long, black table, too caught up in his own mind to notice your intrusion.  But not just an ordinary man - a white haired elf with black horns.  As you glance around you notice that all the walls are covered in sigils, paper, and wards.

"Ah,"  the young man softly sighs, not even bothering to glance up.  "I sense a great darkness in you.  That is why you were guided here.  Come, sit down."  With a pale, delicate hand, the elf motions towards a stool.

"Tell me your story."
User Image

Vicious Demigod

User Image

"My name is Lex and I provide marked sigils and wards to those who have been tainted by darkness.  These are drawn by me and requires the persons image to use.  Here are my wares."

Black and White Sketches:

A.
User Image

B.

User Image

Colored Sketches:

A.

User Image

B.

User Image

C.

User Image

Other Examples Here

Character Sheets:

User Image

Advanced Colored Fullbody:

User Image

Advanced Colored Fullbody with simple BG:

-Has mild gore so on a different site-

User Image

"Normally a paladin such as I does not want coin, but sigils cost money to make.  Name your price my friend, and we shall go about business.  Although items are very interesting to me, I would much rather receive gold."

"Ah, and also, the more you pay me, the better your picture will be." *winks*

"And for those of you who wish to pay in a different way, you can visit my friend in this realm."
((Just note me with a dollar amount :> *bows*))

Vicious Demigod

"Ah, here is my to do list.  Normally my wards do not take too long to draw, but sometimes I am whisked away by forces unknown.  Give me time to make your sigils perfect."

Slayernice - 2 character sheets
Neco - 1 character sheet
Mythee - 2 character sheets

Finished Sigils

Vicious Demigod

"To those of you who wish to roleplay:"

I am totally up for that.

This is VERY CASUAL roleplay. A very - go with the flow - kind of deal. Feed off each others ideas, go where you want or feel we need to go - and don't get mad if things don't go the way you want it. If we all don't like an idea, we'll tell each other gently. No in-yo-face 'this is stupid' stuff. (don't be a bully!)

I DO ask if you want to be apart to try and be able to post once every day or every two days. It is frustrating to all of us if we are very invested in your character(s) and they become an integral part of the story and you don't show up. If we don't hear from you in like, a month, I'll have to God mod your character.

If you wish to attack Lex, or if Lex wants to attack you, we both roll dice with numbers between 1 and 20.  Whoever has the higher number wins and either attacks or blocks successfully.  In case of a draw, nothing happens.

You can find info about Lex over at his Character Hub, but here are some basic facts:

He is a Paladin.
He fights with two swords.
He is in hiding, two different evils want to do harm to him (their names being Vile and Ravus).
He is not interested in really intimate relationships (like boyfriend/girlfriend) at all.
Is a bit uptight.
Can use holy magic.
Mortals touch burns him.  Only demons or half demons can touch him without hurting him.
He is part vampire as well - one of the first in this world.  If he drinks your blood however, you will not turn.

If you roleplay enough with me and I get super inspired, you get a free drawing.  This is rare though and has only happened once ever, so please don't be disappointed if I don't offer it to you

The Story So Far

After receiving a visit from Joshua Wolf, things began to get stranger and stranger for Lex. Wallace - an alien from a realm called Earth also found his way to the cottage, as did Zelda - a princess from a land called Hyrule. While chatting and trying to figure out what was going on, they were suddenly attacked by a Chernobue - a black tentacled monster from the abyss.

After a dazzling display of expert fighting from Wolf and the mysterious stranger Nathaniel, Wallace put the beast out of its misery and attained a black guitar from its remains. Also in the beasts belly was a orb where a dark Illithid greeted them. He took a captive Zukto (one of Zeldas best friends) and sucked out some of his juices, turning him into a slave. Out of the nowhere, Chu, a young girl with mouse like appendages, has shown herself and has no clue where she is.

Lex recommended they'd go in search for a woman who also resides in the woods to rest and relax. They meet Lilliana, a expert botanist and stay for the night at her immense tree house which is dying. Tricked, they all begin to experience vivid nightmares... except for Wolf who wakes up and finds Lilliana is not what she seems. In cahoots with the illithid, a crazy alien woman who wants Wallace dead, and a man who looks suspiciously like Ganondorf, Lilliana is threatening to turn Wolf into her toy.... when Nathaniel and a demon girl named Eliana come and save the day. The two have brought an airship to carry the crew to safety. While everyone heads up to the craft, Lex stays and tries to find out more information about their enemies, when someone comes out of nowhere and kidnaps Lilliana in a blink of an eye.

Vicious Demigod

Other Realms

User Image Request and Freebie thread belonging to Vile and I!  Come and chat, get a free chibi!

Vicious Demigod

Banners

*Lex stares into the eternal abyss*

@_@

Vicious Demigod

Soft Guidelines

-Please don't be a Debbie Downer/Mock my thread. You will be banished if you do so! -
- Be kind and considerate to each other. This is a place to relax.-
-Do not quote posts with super large texts or images. Just delete that and quote with a blank space-
-Have fun razz *dorky smile*-

Vicious Demigod

The Banished!!!!

-Your name will go down here if you are a big weenie-

Vicious Demigod

Friends and Enemies

Allies

User Image

Joshua Wolf - "The nicest smelling creature I've ever met."

Wolf uses his fists as his main weapons. A mysterious angel with an even more mysterious past!

Equipped:

Amulet of the Oak

+1 to defensive rolls - only works against physical attacks.
User Image

Wallace - "A bard to rival the Gods. His music is among the best."

Wallace uses his amazing vocals and guitar to power up his other team mates. A energy alien, Wallace intrigues many an eye.

Equipped:
Abyssal Guitar = +1 to attack!
Can also shoot out an abyssal wave which attacks multiple people in a cone in front of him.
Also can shoot out a purple dragon head which can do massive damage and also entrap whatever it gets in its mouth.

User Image

Zelda - "A fair maiden from a mystical land - her beauty and powers are unmatched."

Zelda - What does she fight with? A princess from Hyrule who kind of got lost through the Kokiri woods and ended up in the cottage.

Equipped:

Ring of Shooting Stars

This ring has an infinite charge of the 'dim light' spell. For instance - the group is in a dark place... use the Ring of Shooting Stars to produce a ball of dim light.

Contains: Ball of Electricity - Once per day can hurl a lightning ball at an enemy, doing quite a bit of damage and having the slight chance to paralyze for one round.

Frenemies

Nathaniel
Joshua's brother, Nathaniel first showed his face while the group faced off against the giant abyssal monster Cherbunou. Cocky and an all around a*****e, Nathaniel likes getting under everyone's skin, and usually does. Who knows what this guy is up to.
Eliana
A mysterious, beautiful woman who has just shown up out of the blue with Nathaniel. Obviously demon, no one knows much about her.. yet.

Enemies

Grinrall
User Image
A mysterious mindflayer who is pulling some serious strings. His motivations for attacking the group is unknown. Has taken Zukto - one of Zelda's best friends - as a mind slave. Is the perceived leader of a squad of bad guys.

Crazy Groupie Girl

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

A alien woman who has appeared in Wallace's dream and is apparently working for Grinrall. Her ultimate goal is 'to be with Wallace forever' by absorbing him into herself. Using a pick she stole from her idol, she does battle with a blue sword. She claims she is from the future where she has absorbed her entire race unto herself and Wallace is the missing piece. Obviously insane.

Lilliana

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

A friend that turns out to be actually foe - Lilliana is not what she seems. Appearing as a fairy, her and her pet demonic plant 'Nomnom' have made the group go through structured nightmares. She is working for Grinrall as well. Her powers are unknown.

Ravus

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Lex's old master. All he wishes to do is inflict pain on his student. Thought sealed by everyone, Ravus reveals he never truly was and was just enjoying watching Lex's 'adventure.' Demented and very sexual, he'll do anything to get to his final and unknown goal. He fights using a spellbook. Ravus can feel exactly what Lex feels physically and loves physical pain.

Defeated Enemies

Chernobue Qlippoth

User Image

Oh gosh, your art is really cool.
Can I start throwing money at you now?
Or did you want me to wait until everything is set up?

Lonely Gawker

damn... your advanced color full body... do want that of my avatar....

Vicious Demigod

Hydeous

*Chuckles*
A knight is always ready, bring it on!

Hildurness's Wife

Spiritual Seraph

22,050 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Fusion Master 1000
Foltztron

Could I get a waist-up black and white sketch of this avatar? for 600 million? >w<

Lonely Gawker

digs deep into pockets... I have some golds. 800mil for thigh up or full body color of my avatar?

Vicious Demigod

LemurNipples
damn... your advanced color full body... do want that of my avatar....

*Lex smiles and looks over you*
I would be absolutely delighted to do that for you. Do you have a price or item you would like to offer?

My goodness, I am in love with your avi! biggrin

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces