Welcome to Gaia! ::

Okay, this is [!]Sadi[!]'s art shop...an art shop to try and help a friend of mine (or I think) get 17 mill by Chirstmas because she's the genorse person she is. I already have my dream avvie so I'm trying to help her achive her dream. Which isn't an avvie it's doing what she does best- giving.

So this thread is dedicated to her.

Navagation

Into (why it's here)- Post 1
Art Samples- Post 2
Buyiers/Waiters- Post 3
Status- post 4
Conclusion- post 5
This is my art...please note that it says it's drawn by The Fuzzy Ninja Penguin because this is her mule, you can even PM and ask...why a mule to do avvie art? Because I'm addicted to Set's forum and I don't want to choose which forum to be in.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Prices-

Full Body 600 gold.
~Waiting List~

cool -Working On.
sad -Waiting for a trade
xp -Still waiting to work on.

~Buying List~

(this is where I put the previose buyiers(sp).)

Okay I forgot to put this somewhere so here's the forum-

[b] Username: [/b]
[b] Are you okay with me excluding some items? (if not tell me which ones) :[/b]
[b] Do you want a background if so what kind?: [/b]
[b] Date needed by (optional): [/b]

Example of a filled one-

Username: [!]Sadi[!]
Are you okay with me excluding some items? (if not tell me which ones) : Yesh I'm fine with it.
Do you want a background if so what kind?: Yeah I would like a red background with red dots.
Date needed by (optional): No certant date needed
Status- Offline.
This thread is now open.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.I will go down as your lover.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Bump!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Your Friend. Cause I'm lost without you.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
:] Good luck <3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces