Total Votes:[ 229 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 73 74 75 > >>

5,800 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Kid Kyu
L ii t t l e - - B o o

Mmm, maybe after you're done with this list!
Yahh, I love me the dramas. @u @; My favorite you ask? D; That's playing, or all-time faves?
I have too many. D:< The ones I'm currently watching that is k-drama is:
Lie to Me, City Hunter, Sparkling, Twinkle Twinkle, and Romance Town.

And that Taiwanese drama, Drunken to Love You.
What about you? :D

I mean all time...im watching my princess right now. hehe Drunken to Love You is popuar right now but i havent seem it. is it good?Oh have you seem BOF or My girlfriend is Guminho?

Bunny

L ii t t l e - - B o o

MY PRINCESS IS AMAZING. The ending, like ohgod. All I'll tell you. Spoiler sucks. x: Don't read the comments!
Ahh, BOF. <3 Why you do this to me. D; I wanted Ji Hoo and Jan Di to be lovers. ;c Just cause' I'm a fan of SS501. But I love Lee Min Ho too. x: I watched Personal Taste.
My Girlfriend is a Gumiho is definitely one of my faves. <3 c: I love the songs in there, and the ending was cute. ; u;

Friendly Friend

9,175 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
Kid Kyu

]
Username : grayskiies.
Reference : anyone here?
Slot : normal?
Offer : 100k each for up to 3? ^ U ^

Bunny

GRAY - - s k ii e s

My first request, and my, my, my. So many cute characters. x:
Definitely Peto, I love Togepi. One for you, and Kari? c:
So, accepted~ c: Send trade please. ; u;

5,800 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Kid Kyu
L ii t t l e - - B o o

MY PRINCESS IS AMAZING. The ending, like ohgod. All I'll tell you. Spoiler sucks. x: Don't read the comments!
Ahh, BOF. <3 Why you do this to me. D; I wanted Ji Hoo and Jan Di to be lovers. ;c Just cause' I'm a fan of SS501. But I love Lee Min Ho too. x: I watched Personal Taste.
My Girlfriend is a Gumiho is definitely one of my faves. <3 c: I love the songs in there, and the ending was cute. ; u;

hehe XD imma finish it soon, just got like 8 more ep to go hehe. OMG f4 is sooooooooooo freaking HOT!!!!! im so jealous of JanDi surround by all the hottie XD Yess! My girlfriend is a guminho is totally my fav too...hehe i love the song foxrain, the song always came on when she cry, i love that song! and yea that drama was cute ^^ Minho is soooo pretty and her bf is so handsome hehe. but the fox hunter, that dude is sexy as hell! i love him, he is sooo fine!lol

Bunny

L ii t t l e - - B o o

Go, go, go. 8D You'll love everything, ahaha. ; w;
LOL. I liked Kim Bum so much! XD I wish we saw more of him and Ga Eul. That couple was so adorable. [x
You reminded me of something, I have to go download those songs. xD The fox hunter was so hot. *Grabs out hands. I think he's playing in Midas too. o 3o
And she is so pretty. My gosh. D: I loved all the things the guy did to make her happy. So funny! 8D

Friendly Friend

9,175 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
Kid Kyu
GRAY - - s k ii e s

My first request, and my, my, my. So many cute characters. x:
Definitely Peto, I love Togepi. One for you, and Kari? c:
So, accepted~ c: Send trade please. ; u;

So 3 chibis? <3333

Bunny

GRAY - - s k ii e s

Yes, oh my gosh. You really have a lot of cute OCs. o 3o
I could have chosen all except I would die. LOL. I've already started sketching. ; w; User Image

Bunny

dorkicookiimonster

> //<; User Image
Edit -- Oh my gosh, you brought me a frog. xD

5,800 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Kid Kyu
L ii t t l e - - B o o

Go, go, go. 8D You'll love everything, ahaha. ; w;
LOL. I liked Kim Bum so much! XD I wish we saw more of him and Ga Eul. That couple was so adorable. [x
You reminded me of something, I have to go download those songs. xD The fox hunter was so hot. *Grabs out hands. I think he's playing in Midas too. o 3o
And she is so pretty. My gosh. D: I loved all the things the guy did to make her happy. So funny! 8D

hehe >u< ikr, i love that couple too<3
really? i gotta watch midas XD hehe ikr!i love that drama, it cute and funny, i like the boar part, when they got chase by the boar and he ran taking her hand hehe.

Bunny

L ii t t l e - - B o o

They were so adorable. I loved the extra episode of them together. :3
Oh my, in Midas he's a player. LOL. XD But he's still hot. > w<
That was one of my favorite parts! I was like, "YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS, RUNNNN AWAY TOGETHER." [x I loved the face she put on when he did that too. ; Q;

Bunny

Bunny

Bunny

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out