Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gracious Hunter

Mademoiselle A
Pompeii Ablaze

██████▐░ Mademoiselle A says ███

User ImagePlease do a bust sketch of my avi for 300K?
Perhaps the outlines could be a teal-ish colour just like your sample on the first post? Or whatever you think is pretty 3nodding
May I please have it on a transparent background as well?
{art refs}

Err...I can do a bust sketch on a white background, I can't do a transparent because that would require a .psd file. But white background is a-okay.

Just one thing, I can't start working on it till the weekend (unless I find spare time) alright?

Gracious Hunter

HeismyFiyero
Pompeii Ablaze
HeismyFiyero
Do you draw couples, by any chance? O:

I do, but right now I can't take gold comms unless they're just single head/bust shots due to time constraints and my desperate need for real money. x.x If you'd like to order a RLC for a couple, that's very doable!

Busts are fine with me. O: Would this couple be doable?
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Sorry, I said I'm only doing single head/busts. Not couple! D8 my apologies.

Blessed Noob

Pompeii Ablaze

██████▐░ Mademoiselle A says ███

User ImagePlease do a bust sketch of my avi for 300K?
Perhaps the outlines could be a teal-ish colour just like your sample on the first post? Or whatever you think is pretty 3nodding
May I please have it on a transparent background as well?
{art refs}

Anxious Cleric

12,250 Points
  • Married 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
Pompeii Ablaze
HeismyFiyero

I do, but right now I can't take gold comms unless they're just single head/bust shots due to time constraints and my desperate need for real money. x.x If you'd like to order a RLC for a couple, that's very doable!

Busts are fine with me. O: Would this couple be doable?
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Gracious Hunter

HeismyFiyero

Anxious Cleric

12,250 Points
  • Married 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

Gracious Hunter

Kathryn Anon
Pompeii Ablaze

I was wondering how you might feel about an art trade?? I draw traditional... and I have no real samples because I don't have a style par se - I tend to be influenced by whatever I'm interested in at the time XD I'd be doing fullbody colour (pencil crayon)... probably either really chibi or really uh... not chibi.

I love your art and recently got my hands on my scanner, which is why I was wondering XD

Sorry, I'm not really interested in doing art trades right now. x.x I need to do things for cash...bills need to be paid. D8 But thanks anyways

Peculiar Perfectionist

22,250 Points
  • Summer Pride 100
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Member 100
Pompeii Ablaze

I was wondering how you might feel about an art trade?? I draw traditional... and I have no real samples because I don't have a style par se - I tend to be influenced by whatever I'm interested in at the time XD I'd be doing fullbody colour (pencil crayon)... probably either really chibi or really uh... not chibi.

I love your art and recently got my hands on my scanner, which is why I was wondering XD

Chainys's Queen

Magical Girl

Gracious Hunter

kaiser-kei
ahh your art is so cute * v *
i'd probably order in the near futuree C:

thank yoouu :<

Cell ii's Husband

ahh your art is so cute * v *
i'd probably order in the near futuree C:

Dangerous Lunatic

Pompeii Ablaze
Angel Bunny Aya

please complete the trade

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

oh mi goodness tank you -huggles the computer- ...... -finished the trade, and runs off with the computer, tho it accomplished nothin-

Gracious Hunter

Angel Bunny Aya

please complete the trade

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Dangerous Lunatic

Pompeii Ablaze
Angel Bunny Aya
Pompeii Ablaze
Angel Bunny Aya

I took 'I understand' to mean you still wanted the art. v.v apparently you canceled the trade, I didn't check before i did it. if you want to send me the gold, I can give you the piece. otherwise i'll throw this file away.

i don't have 600k but if i give you two items, and 343k ? that if you sell the items the total comes to 600k. Would that be okay?

I guess so. v.v but the trade you sent is for 343..not 343k. Fix please?

lol oh god! DERP -face palm- i am SO sorry xD i will

Gracious Hunter

Angel Bunny Aya
Pompeii Ablaze
Angel Bunny Aya

I took 'I understand' to mean you still wanted the art. v.v apparently you canceled the trade, I didn't check before i did it. if you want to send me the gold, I can give you the piece. otherwise i'll throw this file away.

i don't have 600k but if i give you two items, and 343k ? that if you sell the items the total comes to 600k. Would that be okay?

I guess so. v.v but the trade you sent is for 343..not 343k. Fix please?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff