Welcome to Gaia! ::

Aged Nerd

Pompeii Ablaze

I didn't even get a notice you replied D: Glad I checked ! Trade sent.

Gracious Hunter

I wonder if I should try slightly more realistic style for SPN fanart...super anime seems weird x.x

Gracious Hunter

Baeng

Please complete the trade!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Gracious Hunter

okay....after I finish the chibi commission.. x.x I should do a temp hiatus to work on getting some attention on the tumblr maybe..

Chainys's Queen

Magical Girl

NUUUH

That seems like a great idea c:
/should make a tumblr

Aged Nerd

Pompeii Ablaze

Trade completed ! Holy s**t thank you !

I can give you a little signal boost on tumblr. Link?

Gracious Hunter

Baeng

My tumblr isn't complete yet! I'm still working out the kinks and trying to get at least one piece up. But can I let you know when it IS done so you can help me out? :3 I'd appreciate it <3

Aged Nerd

Pompeii Ablaze
Baeng

My tumblr isn't complete yet! I'm still working out the kinks and trying to get at least one piece up. But can I let you know when it IS done so you can help me out? :3 I'd appreciate it <3

Okay cool just shoot me a link whenever and I'll do my best to give you a decent signal boost !

Gracious Hunter

Projectile Pastels
NUUUH

That seems like a great idea c:
/should make a tumblr

I'd still be here to chat and what not! xD Maybe I should just limit my slots from 6 to...like... 2 or something. x3

And yes! Make a tumblr! Then we can follow each other and do...tumblr-things >> I have yet to figure out what that is...but dooo it.

Chainys's Queen

Magical Girl

Made Tumblr now what? xD

Gracious Hunter

I dunno, I guess you put art on it. xD Offer RLC just in case...? what's your tumblr, we can follow each other even though we have nothing up lol

Chainys's Queen

Magical Girl

Pompeii Ablaze
I dunno, I guess you put art on it. xD Offer RLC just in case...? what's your tumblr, we can follow each other even though we have nothing up lol
Pretty much the same
Projectile-Pastels yours? c:

Gracious Hunter

Following you! I'm pompeiiablaze.tumblr.com

:3 it's empty right now...but I'm working on it!

Chainys's Queen

Magical Girl

Followings c:

I'm debating buying a video editing program so i can do lets Plays and fancy stuff like that .3.

Gracious Hunter

lets plays? What's that? :O it does indeed sound fancy. I think the only video editing software I have is whatever comes on the Mac...I do have animation programs though :,D

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff