@_@ yay dinner! *runs to eat*

Gracious Hunter

okay, now I'm sketching x3

Gracious Hunter

bump before bed~

almost done with one of the sketches. surprised

Sweet Hellhound

Pompeii Ablaze
; 3 ; oh good. I get so worried that somebody is going to rage at me for not doing something right. x.x

I should be able to do it pretty fast? I have one couple piece before yours, so I'm gonna work on that one in a little while : O After dinner!

Cool! I'll be around for maybe three hours from now but I'll be busy for the rest of the night. Lucky me I have a smart phone so I can keep tabs while I'm out, although I will be seeing a movie later. xD

Gracious Hunter

Broke and Baroque

I will probably be done with yours sometime tonight or tomorrow! Most likely tonight. >> I have to not be lazy and multi-task while sketching (Pride and Prejudice last night, ayep)

What movie are you seeing? :3

Sweet Hellhound

Pompeii Ablaze
Broke and Baroque

I will probably be done with yours sometime tonight or tomorrow! Most likely tonight. >> I have to not be lazy and multi-task while sketching (Pride and Prejudice last night, ayep)

What movie are you seeing? :3

It's tempting to be lazy though, I should know -- I'm doing that right now. ; w;

I'm seeing Django Unchained with my fiancée and a friend. I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR SO LONG. gonk

Gracious Hunter

Broke and Baroque

I WANT TO SEE IT. :<

None of my friends will go with me though, they don't like Tarantino ._.

Sweet Hellhound

Pompeii Ablaze
Broke and Baroque

I WANT TO SEE IT. :<

None of my friends will go with me though, they don't like Tarantino ._.

Whaaaaat D8 I can't even imagine living life in ignorance of Tarantino's films. It's really fascinating if you look at his films from the same standpoint as when you're reading literature for school, you can learn a lot from a script writer or director just by seeing a film. (And then you can watch his interviews and feel incredibly uncomfortable rofl )

I'm mainly just seeing it for Christoph Waltz. I miss seeing him in movies that don't suck. -shot- Also LEONARDO DECAPRIO, how can I pass up seeing him in a Tarantino film?

Gracious Hunter

Broke and Baroque

IKR. My friends are silly. :< But our tastes in books differ, too...I like Stephen King and they don't. They all went to see the Hobbit though ._. Which I wasn't so into...I'm not a Tolkien fan *shot*

BUT LEO, YES. I love him. @_@ I have to rewatch Inception today, just 'cause. And Christopher Waltz! ...Last thing I saw him in was Green Hornet. >> ...Yeah. Just, yeah.

Sweet Hellhound

Pompeii Ablaze
Broke and Baroque

IKR. My friends are silly. :< But our tastes in books differ, too...I like Stephen King and they don't. They all went to see the Hobbit though ._. Which I wasn't so into...I'm not a Tolkien fan *shot*

BUT LEO, YES. I love him. @_@ I have to rewatch Inception today, just 'cause. And Christopher Waltz! ...Last thing I saw him in was Green Hornet. >> ...Yeah. Just, yeah.

Different strokes! I'm just a story person, I rarely read a story solely for the author; namely King. Some stuff I like, some I don't. I've also never read the Tolkien books, just seen the movies. The Hobbit was pretty cool though, but I might be feeling that way only because I got into D&D this year so...

The last thing I saw Waltz in was Water for Elephants...which wasn't bad! I just uh...cried a lot, for multiple reasons. (Animal abuse and the slow decaying spiral into schizophrenia are two things that turn me into a bumbling blob of sobs. =__= ) My fiancée watched Green Hornet while I was at work one day and I was sternly advised to never subject myself to such an experience. Which sucks because Waltz's character sounds freaking spectacular. Hell, the whole premise does. ; A;

Gracious Hunter

Broke and Baroque

I find myself liking MOST of Stephen King's books. :,D Some of them are crap though (like I hated Tommyknockers and the Cell, but everything else I've read so far has been awesome. @_@ ) But I have really varied tastes in literature...I'm a big book nerd, I read a loooot. I just can't talk to my friends about books most of the time because they like to read things like...Twilight. >> Which I simply can't forgive.

I tried reading the Tolkien books...but I gave up. It was just too boring. D8 And I wasn't so much into the movies (cept for Aragorn, guuurrrll dat hair) -- well, I did watch all the movies...with the Rifftrax on. Which, if you haven't done it, I recommend you do. xD I laughed so hard. I will probably see the Hobbit eventually...when I can find it for cheap. Movie tickets are too expensive! ; 3 ;

And yeah...your fiance is right. Don't waste your life watching that movie. There were SOME funny parts...but not enough to make the movie worth watching. They could have made it better, but it was a flop. I didn't see Water for Elephants though... I'm wary about movies that I think will make me cry. T__T I have to be really in the mood for it, otherwise I'd rather watch something funny or exciting.

Sweet Hellhound

Pompeii Ablaze
Broke and Baroque

I find myself liking MOST of Stephen King's books. :,D Some of them are crap though (like I hated Tommyknockers and the Cell, but everything else I've read so far has been awesome. @_@ ) But I have really varied tastes in literature...I'm a big book nerd, I read a loooot. I just can't talk to my friends about books most of the time because they like to read things like...Twilight. >> Which I simply can't forgive.

I tried reading the Tolkien books...but I gave up. It was just too boring. D8 And I wasn't so much into the movies (cept for Aragorn, guuurrrll dat hair) -- well, I did watch all the movies...with the Rifftrax on. Which, if you haven't done it, I recommend you do. xD I laughed so hard. I will probably see the Hobbit eventually...when I can find it for cheap. Movie tickets are too expensive! ; 3 ;

And yeah...your fiance is right. Don't waste your life watching that movie. There were SOME funny parts...but not enough to make the movie worth watching. They could have made it better, but it was a flop. I didn't see Water for Elephants though... I'm wary about movies that I think will make me cry. T__T I have to be really in the mood for it, otherwise I'd rather watch something funny or exciting.

I haven't read a ton of King, but I loved Secret Window Secret Garden. ; w; I've also heard the Tolkien books are really tedious, which is why I've avoided them. Miiight read the Hobbit though, since I'm pretty interested in the Bilbo side of the story, but I don't want to wait for all of the movies to finish up before reading them. e__e;

I love rifs! I keep forgetting about Rifftrax, but I've heard awesome things about those. Some internet personalities I enjoy did one for the Lion King that I've been meaning to watch. And movie tickets are expensive, which is why we're going to the skeeziest theater local to us! -shot- (Was able to see Avengers three times without breaching $20 there.)

I've seen the first scene with Waltz which was awesome. ;__; And I'm going to leave my memories of that film riiight there.

Gracious Hunter

Broke and Baroque

Oooh, you should definitely read Carrie, Misery, and The Stand ! I loved those books. Insomnia was pretty good too...and his Dark Tower series is my favorite series of books EVER. (Harry Potter, you were beat by only a little bit. FORGIVE ME JKR.) And the Tolkien books WERE really tedious. I remember getting to page 264, not understanding what the hell was going on as they were all suddenly underground and wearing togas, so I tossed the book away and picked up some nice and simple Tamora Pierce girl power fiction >>. Let me know how the Hobbit turns out though <3

Rifftrax is the original and BEST. Look up some of the samples and best of's on you tube! They're brilliant. x3

And yes, I was deceived by the first scene...which was amusing. It derailed from there ._. sigh. And I like Seth Rogen, too...It's okay. He made up for that movie with 50/50 (which was fantastic and also made me cry ALL NIGHT)

lol, it really takes a good movie for me to spend my money at the theater. The $6 matinee is my friend. + +

Gracious Hunter

TehDarkling

Clearly I need practice drawing boys and couples. ; 3 ; sorry sorry

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Also, I thought your name looked familiar. : O You have an announcement in the Barton OOC~

Ezra's Husband

Invisible Sex Symbol

9,350 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
Pompeii Ablaze
TehDarkling

Clearly I need practice drawing boys and couples. ; 3 ; sorry sorry

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Also, I thought your name looked familiar. : O You have an announcement in the Barton OOC~

WTF ARE YOU SORRY FOR?! It's beautiful. ;w; heart

And yes, yes I do. Was once a Global Moderator and Barton (and all subforums) were my favorite things in the whole world (and GGNs). sweatdrop

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff