Chainys's Queen

Magical Girl

I Like Adventure c:
and a few FPS Games

And Pokemon.

I still play Mario kart 64 @3@

My phone decided to not work so I won't be on the net as often

Gracious Hunter

Yes, pokemon...I went by the Nintendo store in Times Square yesterday and they had all the White and Black games set up. 8D I tried it out for...two minutes? xD Man, I wish I could play the games. Oh well...

and boo on your phone. :<

ALSO why is setting up a paypal button on tumblr so freakin' hard? IT WON'T WORK IN THE CODE ARRRGHHH. so much for putting buttons up. v.v Sigh. I need to find the color style I like too so I can complete the deviant post for comms too.

Chainys's Queen

Magical Girl

Pompeii Ablaze
Yes, pokemon...I went by the Nintendo store in Times Square yesterday and they had all the White and Black games set up. 8D I tried it out for...two minutes? xD Man, I wish I could play the games. Oh well...

and boo on your phone. :<

ALSO why is setting up a paypal button on tumblr so freakin' hard? IT WON'T WORK IN THE CODE ARRRGHHH. so much for putting buttons up. v.v Sigh. I need to find the color style I like too so I can complete the deviant post for comms too.

DDD:
Jelly!
Stupid Canada being Cold and snow up to Armpits

And Cause Paypal is side ways?

Gracious Hunter

lol the Nintendo store is pretty cool..they even have a display case on the second floor showing all their old systems and games...right from the very first one. xD But everything is so expensive in the store! A tiny pokemon plush was $12...so I just looked and did not buy >> I'm too poor for that.

I've been to Canada~ I went to Montreal and Toronto and it was nice! 8D...Of course, I went in the summer. xD

And it is. 8/ meh. Anyways, I think I settled on prices... Do you think $3 for a headshot, $5 for halfbody and $8 for fullbody is fair?

Chainys's Queen

Magical Girl

I am too but i lauve m pokeplushes .w.;

Montreal isn't bad only problem is the French :U
Toronto last herd was full of SARS and garbage overflow cause of garbage men on strike

I think is fair c:

Gracious Hunter

they were very, very cute x3 Though my friend who went with me was depressed that they had no Vensaur or Bulbasaur. So she just bought the chibi Ho-Oh instead :,D

o_o wow, that sounds...bad. I went like.. 7+ years ago and it was not like that then. xD

and yay! Hopefully I can start selling some soon...I need to work on stuff to put on the tumblr.

Chainys's Queen

Magical Girl

I usually buy them off of Ebay Cause they're 4 dollars ish c:

>w>
<w<
I can be yer first costumer c:

Gracious Hunter

wow, cheap! : O I guess NY is just expensive for everything...

and that would be so awesome. ; 3 ; *love forever*

Chainys's Queen

Magical Girl

Then Again it's from China and not "official" Plushies but It'sa Leafeon
U SO CUTE

Need to thick of stuffs

Gracious Hunter

hrrmmm...maybe I should do some Supernatural fan art to get some attention first. : O

Chainys's Queen

Magical Girl

ALL OF MY YES.

Gracious Hunter

xD lol, I'll work on it~ You and Melodyria should be my first followers and then you should pimp me out to your friends. ;3

Chainys's Queen

Magical Girl

I shall c:!

Aged Nerd

Pompeii Ablaze

Ha, congrats on your tumblr ! I thought I'd give making a request a shot! I'm just after a simple head-shot.

Ref: My avatar
Color Pref: Black is fine, with the tattoo yellow and eye color blue
Offer: Red Wing Item

Gracious Hunter

Baeng
Pompeii Ablaze

Ha, congrats on your tumblr ! I thought I'd give making a request a shot! I'm just after a simple head-shot.

Ref: My avatar
Color Pref: Black is fine, with the tattoo yellow and eye color blue
Offer: Red Wing Item

Yay item! 8D Send trade~

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items