Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gracious Hunter

It's probably really tough. x.x not sure I could do it either. and simple is good! always good to start out simple and work your way up.

mmrggh : / maybe soon then. Or try a public computer like at a library or something.

aww, you should give it a chance. xD paint does stuff that charcoal and pastels really can't. You can still be Projectile Pastels! or you know, maybe you should try digital painting. there are some programs that kind of emulate the whole painting feeling by mixing the colors sort of like how real paint works. I think corel does it pretty well! I also used the free open canvas program for PC...(cept my PC has horrible color, lol, I think I can only use it for non-full color stuff now)

Chainys's Queen

Magical Girl

I would but... Windows 8

Doesn't have the drivers for my tablet yet ._.;
ASUS WHY DID YOU HAVE TO DO THIS TO ME!

Haven't tried Corel at all o3o
/Paint tool SAI

Gracious Hunter

ewww windows 8! D8 that's so bad

and boooo. x.x sorry about your tablet drivers. I could do with a new tablet, but I'm broke...so I'm lucky the old one still kinda works .__.

And I like Corel! It kind of has the PS layer functions and some similar tools, but with clearer range of brushes that try to imitate dry and wet mediums. So I can do a pencil sketch on Corel! :3 very nice. I haven't used paint tool Sai though : O

Chainys's Queen

Magical Girl

I could use a new tablet as well ._.;
8x6 surface to use & huge computer screen Q3Q

Paint tool SAI has a free 30 day download trial c: and does have layer options

I used photoshop to animate all my every thing @3@

Gracious Hunter

I don't need a big one. xD 6x8" is okay.. 4x6" is good too~ And awww, it's not free? Like...I need programs that are free forever. xD that's why I liked OC, it was free~ And corel came free with my tablet, but it's only on my pc instead of my mac

Gracious Hunter

*roll* I should try another color experiment....but so laaazy

Gracious Hunter

...I will do one tomorrow. x.x have to get up early in the morning..

Chainys's Queen

Magical Girl

The version i use is free cause... Arrhh I have an Eye patch and a hook arm .w.;

PSelements 6 came with mine but i lost it .3.;

I've made a deal with my boyfriend that he can use my gaming laptop for his Need fer speed games if I can use his for tablet doodles ;u; yay...

Stupid windows 8
Also
Derps

Gracious Hunter

xDD arrrgh matey indeed. I would do that...but I don't want to mess up the nice expensive computer .__. I have Photoshop, I'm just too lazy to recreate the brushes I want in photoshop.

lol seems like a fair trade. I'd like to play games, but...my 'casual time' computer is old and sad. v.v

and awwwww <3 that's cute!

Gracious Hunter

why is paypal being so slow? D8 I need to confirm my account so I can do stuffff

Chainys's Queen

Magical Girl

only 4 MB fer free version

Brushes... I can't find all the ones I've downloaded xD

Yer I just wanted a casual computer to play the sims 3 on and buy sims 3 at EB games
but then my friends was all Nuuuh don't buy it at EBgames Steam has it on sale!
and I saw and I came. Aquired new Asus laptop from grandma cause she's a nice old lady ;u; God Bless her

Raped my Wallet and I now have Left 4 Dead, Left 4 Dead 2, Batman The sims 3 & pets Expansion
But thats all i could get cause I was a poor f** at the time

Cause it's a jerk Q3Q

Gracious Hunter

oh my roommate has the sims3! she also got the supernatural expansion pack. :,D I can't play sims though...I feel weird playing God in their tiny, gibberish filled world. >> too much power.

a new pc would be awesome...I have a six year old toshiba windows vista. >> I can't play games, it's sad.

Wow, you bought a lot! xD my sister and I either play PC games or PS2 games (PS2 is the only system we have) so over Christmas break we played Tomb Raider: Legend and the first Devil May Cry. My roomie has an xbox though...so she bought me Arkham Asylum. I haven't played it yet...too afraid I'll get sucked in and be unable to stop .__.

and it is a jerk! but maybe I can finish setting up the paypal thing today and start trolling for RLC x.x

Chainys's Queen

Magical Girl

I wanted to get that one as well xD

Ewww Vista @_@
I have an 6 year old Acer desktop that lets me play games .3.;
Pretty much raped it's video card <_>;

I play PC and Nintendo c:
Tomb Raider sounds like a fun game .3.

Gracious Hunter

I tend to like mystery PC games...like murder mystery or CSI games. : O those are fun! Or seek and find..like I Spy stuff. xD

maybe one day I'll be able to get a better PC, buuut...until then I'm stuck with this one. It's a miracle it's still working really v.v

Nintendo! Lol, I loved N64...best of their systems really. I never owned it, but used to play over at a friend's house. I maintain that Super Smash Bros, Mario Kart, and Mario Party were the best things eevveerrr

And Tomb Raider is fun! Sort of stressful because there are booby traps and what not and bad guys who shoot at you, but it was pretty cool (and it's cheap for PS2 now lol). Devil May Cry was more lacking (but more stressful) but certainly had enough surprises that left you going "WHAT. D8" xD so much so that I want to play the second one when I get the chance.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff