• 1 Win 50
  • Ultimate Player 200

Girl-Crazy Businesswoman

InsainButterfly
Sauvie

It's Finished!
She was so cute and fun to draw! : D

User Image
That is so cute, Thank you a ton, I love it....adore that collar xD Thank you so much.

Neophyte Firestarter

6,950 Points
  • PvP 200
  • 1 Win 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
Sauvie

c: No problem! I loved drawing her. <3
She's so cute~ <3
c: Please order art again from me soon! I'd love to draw her again and maybe color her next time. c:

Girl-Crazy Businesswoman

InsainButterfly
Sauvie

She's so cute~ <3
c: Please order art again from me soon! I'd love to draw her again and maybe color her next time. c:
Glad you like her so much. I would love to, can't afford a full body, but I think I can spring for a chibi when I have time to fill out the order form, because... well, because D'aww

Neophyte Firestarter

6,950 Points
  • PvP 200
  • 1 Win 50
  • Ultimate Player 200

Neophyte Firestarter

6,950 Points
  • PvP 200
  • 1 Win 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
Sauvie
InsainButterfly
Sauvie

She's so cute~ <3
Glad you like her so much. I would love to, can't afford a full body, but I think I can spring for a chibi when I have time to fill out the order form, because... well, because D'aww

>w< Haha, well, if you order a lot of art and link my shop I'd love to give you a discount at some point. c:

Girl-Crazy Businesswoman

InsainButterfly
Sauvie
InsainButterfly
Sauvie

She's so cute~ <3

>w< Haha, well, if you order a lot of art and link my shop I'd love to give you a discount at some point. c:
Believe me, with the one work already, I am going to return. if you have a banner, I can put it in my shop and my request thread so people can see it more as well.

Neophyte Firestarter

6,950 Points
  • PvP 200
  • 1 Win 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
Sauvie
InsainButterfly
Sauvie
InsainButterfly
Sauvie

She's so cute~ <3

Believe me, with the one work already, I am going to return. if you have a banner, I can put it in my shop and my request thread so people can see it more as well.

>w< I don't have one yet, but I'll make one soon for sure~
And yayyy~

Girl-Crazy Businesswoman

InsainButterfly
Sauvie
InsainButterfly
Sauvie
InsainButterfly
Sauvie

She's so cute~ <3

>w< I don't have one yet, but I'll make one soon for sure~
And yayyy~
Art on gaia of both quality and not idiotic price is a rare find, I will be happy to throw people and money at you xD

Neophyte Firestarter

6,950 Points
  • PvP 200
  • 1 Win 50
  • Ultimate Player 200

Neophyte Firestarter

6,950 Points
  • PvP 200
  • 1 Win 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
Sauvie

>w< Awesome!
Yeah, I try to keep my rates fair. c:

Girl-Crazy Businesswoman

InsainButterfly
Sauvie

>w< Awesome!
If a person keeps their prices fair, more people come back, and if more people come back, you get the same, if not more money <,< regardless, If I could, is there any way for me to order a Colouring of what you just made? xD

Neophyte Firestarter

6,950 Points
  • PvP 200
  • 1 Win 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
Sauvie
InsainButterfly
Sauvie

>w< Awesome!
If a person keeps their prices fair, more people come back, and if more people come back, you get the same, if not more money <,< regardless, If I could, is there any way for me to order a Colouring of what you just made? xD

c: Yes I think I can do that.
We'll call it a sketch coloring and I'll charge you 15k for it.
If that works? We can haggle if that seems expensive.

Girl-Crazy Businesswoman

InsainButterfly
Sauvie
InsainButterfly
Sauvie

>w< Awesome!

c: Yes I think I can do that.
We'll call it a sketch coloring and I'll charge you 15k for it.
If that works? We can haggle if that seems expensive.
No, that is perfectly reasonable, trade incoming, my friend ^_^

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces