Demonic Hero

le munchkin
Cloud Shadow557
le munchkin
Cloud Shadow557
This is the beginning of a bad dream...

How much would a full body be?

But the end of a nightmare...

Are you willing to wait after a couple of requests ? Depending on the avi itself, just bribe .
But above 400 mil would be great . emotion_facepalm emotion_c8 emotion_yatta

NORMALLY I would say 400M is too expensive for art (Because I'm from back in the day when 100k was asking too much), but because your art is amazing, and you're being more than reasonable with the pricing given how good your art is, 400M seems more than fair to me.

If you'd like more, we can haggle back and forth a bit, but I won't go below 400M XD

As for the avi, what limitations do you generally have when drawing avi's? I'd like to find out some details about it before we settle on how much I'm paying and how much you're drawing, that way we both know what we're getting into. emotion_yatta

(Oh and yes I'm fine with waiting after we've set up a deal)

I'll lower it down to 300M,because i'm afraid to disappoint you as well as the others and since there's inflation, i don't want to be greedy . : D
For drawing avi's , i prefer if the character is not too crowded with accessories and items . I don't like it . Sorry ! But whatever the person want me to draw, i won't hesitate to give all my best ! But that depends, the easier the avi is with less items, the faster it's done, the more items it has on him, it'll take longer o :
Thank you so much for the compliment, it means so much to me !
And i'll send the sketch of it through PM so that you can modify it and tell you how much i'm progressing through each PM i send you .
emotion_facepalm not to worry, if the drawing of the sketch disappoint you, it's alright to turn me down and find other good gaia artists out there !

Oh no, I'm fine with paying 400M, it's what you requested initially, and I've got more than enough gold to pay for it (2.4B), so it's not like I'm going to go skimping the artist on payment or anything.

When it comes to crowded, would you consider my current avi (Not the one I want you to draw mind you) too crowded? I wanna get a feel for what you consider cluttered, because I know a lot of people that have said they hate cluttered avi's but have an avi that's horribly cluttered in my eyes.

Regarding the progress sketches, that's a wonderful idea and I appreciate you doing that. Not many artists, now or back in the day, would do that, and you'd get stuck with art that was either really good and exactly what you wanted, or really bad and feeling sour that you spent so much gold on something that's not what you were hoping for.

Also, I won't lie, I'm looking in other shops to see what other artists are available and how much their charging, but so far you're the most reasonable and best artist I've seen. A quality that's hard to find on Gaia as of late I'm afraid.

Senshi

Cloud Shadow557

Oh no, I'm fine with paying 400M, it's what you requested initially, and I've got more than enough gold to pay for it (2.4B), so it's not like I'm going to go skimping the artist on payment or anything.

When it comes to crowded, would you consider my current avi (Not the one I want you to draw mind you) too crowded? I wanna get a feel for what you consider cluttered, because I know a lot of people that have said they hate cluttered avi's but have an avi that's horribly cluttered in my eyes.

Regarding the progress sketches, that's a wonderful idea and I appreciate you doing that. Not many artists, now or back in the day, would do that, and you'd get stuck with art that was either really good and exactly what you wanted, or really bad and feeling sour that you spent so much gold on something that's not what you were hoping for.

Also, I won't lie, I'm looking in other shops to see what other artists are available and how much their charging, but so far you're the most reasonable and best artist I've seen. A quality that's hard to find on Gaia as of late I'm afraid.

Ouh . Yes, that's crowded xD
But that's fine, i'm still willing to draw it . Since i can still see some details on it, but of course, i might end up skipping some details on the clothe area .
It really depends on whether or not i can see the details . But if the user really want me to draw such an avi, i'm willing to take up the challenge and put all my blood,sweat and tears on it .

Ahh, i just got back on gaia a month ago, so i don't really know much about gaia art shops and artists .
But i'm sure my first priority is to not let down those who really admired my art style at first sight regardless how tough it would be for me to draw for them ! (':

Thank you so much once more, but to be honest, i somewhat agree with you when i saw a user that's selling her chibi art for 1B that i'm not so sure if it's that really reasonable .

Demonic Hero

le munchkin
Cloud Shadow557

But that's fine, i'm still willing to draw it . Since i can still see some details on it, but of course, i might end up skipping some details on the clothe area .
It really depends on whether or not i can see the details . But if the user really want me to draw such an avi, i'm willing to take up the challenge and put all my blood,sweat and tears on it .

Ahh, i just got back on gaia a month ago, so i don't really know much about gaia art shops and artists .
But i'm sure my first priority is to not let down those who really admired my art style at first sight regardless how tough it would be for me to draw for them ! (':

Thank you so much once more, but to be honest, i somewhat agree with you when i saw a user that's selling her chibi art for 1B that i'm not so sure if it's that really reasonable .

Oh, well welcome back to gaia! XD That's the first thing to say.

Next, if this avi is too crowded, then I can make one that isn't as crowded for you to work with (I was trying to grasp what you considered crowded so I had an idea on how to make it look), because I'd much rather the artist have an easy time making the art than torture them just for my satisfaction. I'll get to work on the avi and run it by you a bit to see when we reach a good one (Through PM's so as to not clutter your shop) .

As for other people charging so much for their art. It's really their way of saying "I want more gold, and I'm doing art for you, so you best give me what I want or you're not getting anything!". Granted, with talent, you can make a LOT of gold by selling art, so I can see why they're doing it, but a lot of people also seem to settle just because they don't care anymore or are buying G-Cash and then getting RIG's or Gold Generators to replenish what they spend.

Senshi

Cloud Shadow557
le munchkin
Cloud Shadow557

Next, if this avi is too crowded, then I can make one that isn't as crowded for you to work with (I was trying to grasp what you considered crowded so I had an idea on how to make it look), because I'd much rather the artist have an easy time making the art than torture them just for my satisfaction. I'll get to work on the avi and run it by you a bit to see when we reach a good one (Through PM's so as to not clutter your shop) .

As for other people charging so much for their art. It's really their way of saying "I want more gold, and I'm doing art for you, so you best give me what I want or you're not getting anything!". Granted, with talent, you can make a LOT of gold by selling art, so I can see why they're doing it, but a lot of people also seem to settle just because they don't care anymore or are buying G-Cash and then getting RIG's or Gold Generators to replenish what they spend.

Wah, thank you ! xD
Yes, that'll be fine o':
I'm looking forward to receiving the avi through pm !!

I understand,and i'm sure they're doing a great job, the artists . <:

Demonic Hero

le munchkin
Cloud Shadow557
le munchkin
Cloud Shadow557

Wah, thank you ! xD
Yes, that'll be fine o':
I'm looking forward to receiving the avi through pm !!

I understand,and i'm sure they're doing a great job, the artists . <:

I hope they are, and you are welcome! XD I've just sent the first avi out to you. It took me a bit because I don't actually own one of the items on it (My big quest crying ) but I think it looks pretty good without being too cluttered. XD

High-functioning Vampire

7,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
300 mil for a couple? yum_strawberry

Senshi

ReliableSubject

Waaahh, it's you ~ the lady who is happily pregnant emotion_bigheart
Are you willing to wait after i'm done with my competition and after a few commishs ?
And for couple, i only do either until bust or half-body, is that alright ?

High-functioning Vampire

7,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Yes, I seen your link in the signature and wanted to check it out, and yes half body is perfect. I'll design our avi's and message you with details later. <3 yum_strawberry Love you art work by the way.
le munchkin
ReliableSubject

Are you willing to wait after i'm done with my competition and after a few commishs ?

Senshi

ReliableSubject
Yes, I seen your link in the signature and wanted to check it out, and yes half body is perfect. I'll design our avi's and message you with details later. <3 yum_strawberry Love you art work by the way.
le munchkin
ReliableSubject

Thank you so much for the compliment ! (';
I'll PM you back with the sketch of it once i've received your msg .

Angelic Sex Symbol

6,925 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Generous 100

Know what. . . . .I am going to bump this.
But, I will definitely be back to buy one. Your art is BEAUTI-GEOUS
= w =

Anxious Smoker

8,675 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Millionaire 200
may you do a couple art for 150mill?

please tell me if thats to low XD

I'm questing art for my boyfriend and I

me and him

please make it bust (waist up) and can you make us holding hands?

Senshi

Hug Mate

me and him

Currently only doing headshots and chibi, sorry for the late respond, my internet got cut off ! D':
I can't seem to click yours .
Your boyfriend's avi is cluttered . NOT A BAD THING XD heeh . It's cool .
Have a gooodd dayy ~

Senshi

iLostMyBunny

= w =

And your avi is purrfectt for headshot drawingsss hur ~
Have a good day ~ !

Angelic Sex Symbol

6,925 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Generous 100
le munchkin
iLostMyBunny

= w =

And your avi is purrfectt for headshot drawingsss hur ~
Have a good day ~ !

Well it depends. . How much do you charge? = w=??

Anxious Smoker

8,675 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Millionaire 200
le munchkin
Hug Mate

me and him

Currently only doing headshots and chibi, sorry for the late respond, my internet got cut off ! D':
I can't seem to click yours .
Your boyfriend's avi is cluttered . NOT A BAD THING XD heeh . It's cool .
Have a gooodd dayy ~

uhhh we broke up so I have to cancel this sorry to bother.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff