Dante Rebellion Sparda
Demon may order.

you want avi art?
Damned Damsel
Dante Rebellion Sparda
Demon may order.

you want avi art?

Yeh.

I only have my avatar as Dante, though. Sig ref helps as well.

Phantom

7,700 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Beta Critic 0
Hey! Really awesome thread. Was looking to get a chibi drawing of my avi but instead can you make the body something like this but with my avi's face on it
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

There may be full body knight pictures but it's called the Faaram armor set from Dark Souls 2. I guess all I really want is my avi's head on that in a full body chibi form. Also how do we do the transaction, never have gotten art done for me before... Should we just open a trade and I add however much and then accept the full trade once you send the picture?

Phantom

7,700 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Beta Critic 0
GreenTeaKing
Hey! Really awesome thread. Was looking to get a chibi drawing of my avi but instead can you make the body something like this but with my avi's face on it

There may be full body knight pictures but it's called the Faaram armor set from Dark Souls 2. I guess all I really want is my avi's head on that in a full body chibi form. Also how do we do the transaction, never have gotten art done for me before... Should we just open a trade and I add however much and then accept the full trade once you send the picture?

Actually can you just do a full body chibi form of this?

Timid Shopper

6,750 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
GreenTeaKing
GreenTeaKing

yes c: My scanner wont be here until thursday-friday though;is that okay?

Phantom

7,700 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Beta Critic 0
Damned Damsel
GreenTeaKing
GreenTeaKing

Yeah no problem, lookin forward to it(:

Phantom

7,700 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Beta Critic 0
Damned Damsel
GreenTeaKing
GreenTeaKing

Hey(: still able to do some avi art? If you're booked, now worries, don't have to rush anything razz

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff