Welcome to Gaia! ::

Demonic Waffles

Adorky

Haha...I have been thinking of making a shop. Or an auction.

My sig is old and I might update it.

I'm certainly not doing couples again...not for muuuuch higher.

Eloquent Demigod

shadow_dreamer
Adorky

Haha...I have been thinking of making a shop. Or an auction.

My sig is old and I might update it.

I'm certainly not doing couples again...not for muuuuch higher.
You should, I think you'd do well. :3

Yeah, couples art is always a pain in the a**. Luckily, I've always been too vain to get couples art, aside from a couple of times.

Demonic Waffles

Adorky

Haha! At least you're truthful.

I would. -Not trying to inflate ego.-

- Been looking for good artists and I've been so damn picky.-

[ Sketch ]

Eloquent Demigod

shadow_dreamer
[/********, I don't have money to buy art for two. rofl

I know the feeling. ; - ; I have a request thread, just in case people post there while I'm at work and I feel as though I'm being too picky.

Ooooh! O uO *Touches the pink hair*

Also, do you know what room Alex would be stationed? Kat gave her a key, but I never asked what it lead to. XD

Demonic Waffles

Adorky

Let's do lucky 7. We shall have to get Shadow to add you.

Lol...Well it's your gold right? I feel the same way. Some artists are also pretty damn good, but too arrogant to reply or even their prices being through the roof.

Haha, she had a cute avi.

Demonic Waffles

Adorky

Oh s**t..you know I forgot to tell you some details.

I think I'll have Dreamer fill you in on that...if she can manage to remember Alex well enough. XD

Eloquent Demigod

shadow_dreamer
Adorky

Oh s**t..you know I forgot to tell you some details.

I think I'll have Dreamer fill you in on that...if she can manage to remember Alex well enough. XD
gonk

Oh, so she forgot a lot of things, I take it.

Demonic Waffles

Adorky

When Cloud was still around he had a character named Melech. Annnd since Dreamer had Aythra and Trinity unlocked because of other things she was stuck with them trying to take control. A woman Dreamer was seeing at the time directed her to him. She decided to see what he could do to separate them, they all agreed to give up parts of their soul to him if he would make them a body. Aythra gave all of her soul to serve him, Trinity barely gave anything. And Dreamer was neutral because she was preeettty much his pet in a sense, a killer to collect souls. Buuut when it all happened he had to create a new body and a new soul from the Abyss he ruled over. In doing so he said her memories would be...spotty.

She forgot Shadow, she forgot most everything. It was slowly coming back over the years and the fact that Melech kinda left..so she'd free? In a sense?

Eloquent Demigod

shadow_dreamer
Adorky

When Cloud was still around he had a character named Melech. Annnd since Dreamer had Aythra and Trinity unlocked because of other things she was stuck with them trying to take control. A woman Dreamer was seeing at the time directed her to him. She decided to see what he could do to separate them, they all agreed to give up parts of their soul to him if he would make them a body. Aythra gave all of her soul to serve him, Trinity barely gave anything. And Dreamer was neutral because she was preeettty much his pet in a sense, a killer to collect souls. Buuut when it all happened he had to create a new body and a new soul from the Abyss he ruled over. In doing so he said her memories would be...spotty.

She forgot Shadow, she forgot most everything. It was slowly coming back over the years and the fact that Melech kinda left..so she'd free? In a sense?
Ah, so it's all Cloud's fault. Good to know. ninja

Demonic Waffles

Adorky

Lol In a way. There's lots of factors in Dreamer's life that have lead to the mess.

Eloquent Demigod

shadow_dreamer
Adorky

Lol In a way. There's lots of factors in Dreamer's life that have lead to the mess.
To be fair, there were many characters that had inner demons/spirits sharing a body - - and it always lead to horribleness. gonk So I'm not surprised that Dreamer's life had been made complicated since Alex went to sleep.

Demonic Waffles

Adorky

Of course. Which I figured I could alleviate hers.

Buuut I'll let her explain all that out to Alex. ; 3

Eloquent Demigod

shadow_dreamer
Sorry that took so long, I kept getting distracted by brain.

Eloquent Demigod

Time for bed~

Eloquent Demigod

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out