give. i r poor [aka, a n00b] 0.12647058823529 12.6% [ 43 ]
Total Votes:[ 340 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 263 264 265 > >> >>> »|

Unbeatable Noob

11,550 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hunter 50
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
AUCTION: 05/31/2013 - 06/06/2013

a Available [usually] upon request.

Shop Status: HIATUS. If you want art: 80Bil+, k?
Drawing Status: |Doing auction stuff haha. 3/5 done!|
Sub-status: | I've been drawing for gaia for too long. I think I'm gonna start doing solo auctions as of now... /sigh/ |

Self-Intro My rantings & Artist FAQs:

Hey, hii~ My name's Xiran Avalon &... hur. I really, really love drawing... and because of demand, I opened up a shop. [well not really a demand, but people wanted to buy XD] Guess what guys. The economy on gaia is droppin' like hell. Result: Price spike. XD well, the economy isn't the only reason; more and more people seem to wanna request my sh*t <4[yesh. that. is. a. 4.] andddd well, it can get to be a pain in the a*s, therefore, Price spike^2 >D lol. hmmeh. anywayy. I love listening to music, sports, and chilling at the pool or beach. Any place that has water is good [most of the time...]. Uhmm... okay. so look. i... am a bit busty. therefore, i claim the right to draw busty girls. OTL. ANYWAY. I love yaoi, and but i'll happily only draw some shounen-ai. Can't have my rents find out /shot XD. Mum, dad, if you're reading this, yaoi is a bubble tea flavor, so don't worry about it, kay? You should try it some day orz. XD
So. Now. HATE. This will be helluva fun. -laughs evilly- Okay, first things first. Guess how old i am, according to my drawing skills. I'm a teenager. About being a teen and things associated with .... teens. I HATE CIGARETTES! I HATE THE WAY THEY SMELL CUZ THEY SMELL LIKE s**t! Cancer stinks, and if you smoke, enjoy your slow death. /rant As a swimmer, i NEED AIR. therefore, don't talk about smoking your a*s off to me. Or anything. 'cuz everytime that i walk by someone that's smoking, imma cough obnoxiously and say "cancer stinks, cancer stinks, enjoy yer slow death, bish." .... /shotshot. lol. ALSO. I HATE CHEESE. and peanuts. But pizza's good. and creamcheese. no exeptions for peanuts and stuff. I hate rap, hip-hop, & r&b. There are exceptions, but those are madly rare. I won't listen to that stuff otherwise. I. Am. Straight. Don't, just plz. dont. ask me to draw stuff leik yuri, nekkid women, or pregnant ladies.... i wont do it. no matter how high your bribe is i have some self-respect, kay? so .... chill. I also don't carry my cell everywhere. 'Cuz it's old. and my rents wont buy me a friggin' new one. -gets slapped- OH YEAH. i hate mushrooms. really. they smell like sh*t. [lol wtf]. I hate flamers. Go die. pl0x. I don't wanna talk to you. /auto-report. I hate you all that think my prices are too high. Quit being a n00b and go play booty grab. Guess what. I earn about 80K/hour on booty grab, so it's not that hard. h4xor2, PL3423. ! dO'n7 N33D u !N mY l!F3. 937 OU7. And i'm not that much of a l33t fan, so don't talk to me in it. -scoffs- uhmmmm. I HATE MATH. but i love science XD. I hate the cold.... but skiing is fun. >D i HATE HATE HATE having to fight with 1HP [dissidia plz XD] doesn't happen often, but i hate it when it does. i. hate. being. short. therefore... hur. shaddap. Andddddd.... ill update this later? XD

http://i56.tinypic.com/5kng28.jpg[/img]
05/18/2011
ho shi--- thank you guys <3

Unbeatable Noob

11,550 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hunter 50

FULLY COLORED
new<< ------ ------- >> old
User ImageUser Image User Image User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Sketched & Monotonous Splash
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

**About monotonous splash: This is not a full color piece; you choose one color and the rest will be black and white. Price rules: [sketch price / lineart price] I work on these while I wait for the Regular Commissioner's reply to a WIP.
** ^^About Full Body: I choose the position. If you want to choose a position, send me a PM [to my regular account]. There is an extra cost.^^
[ img]http://i51.tinypic.com/azgxom.jpg[/img] NO SET PRICES ATM. Don't Low ball me. Make me want to draw your request.
Offer: 70%aaaaaaa Character: 20%aaaaaaa Luck: 10%
And i've gotten picky. this thread is no longer first come, first serve. you've been warned.
I don't want to see a number lower than 150K in this thread.
That will get you a 1/2body SKETCH. I don't offer headshot sketches.

Unbeatable Noob

11,550 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hunter 50
User Image

I KNOW THERE'S A LOT TO READ HERE, BUT IF YOU DON'T READ THEM, YOU WON'T KNOW THE PASSWORD THAT IS REQUIRED IN THE FORM!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Follow Gaia's TOS
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. No art theft. Not here, not ANYWHERE. Why? "17 USC Section 101, et seq. and could be liable for statutory damages as high as $100,000." Exactly. I make art for personal purposes ONLY in other words:
aaaaa✖ You may not resell/redistribute/make a profit from my work
aaaaa✖ You may not remove my signature(s)
aaaaa✖ You may not trace my work.
aaaaa✖ You may not claim my work as your own. Don't you have any honor?
aaaaa✖ You may not do anything that will harm your legal reputation. Because trust me. I WILL FIND YOU.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. No longer first come first serve!!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. If i accept you, i will quote & PM you telling you what slot you got. Reply to either to finalize your spot.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. I reserve the right to decline any commission/request.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Post all orders in the forum.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Do NOT send the trade. I'll start the trade w/ the amount due in the title. You'll complete it from your side & once you see that I have completed it from my side, it means that your art has been started. From that point, it should take 1-2 weeks for me to finish.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. You cannot cancel your order after you complete the trade and have received more than 1 WIP. If something comes up from my side, I'll cancel. Otherwise, this will be considered scam and you will be reported.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. If I accept you, I'll start the trade from my side. Complete your side. Once I'm ready to start drawing, I'll complete from my side. I'll PM you once it's complete. Feel free to ask any of my previous customers if you've got any doubts. If they're not satisfied, I edit until they are...in fact, I've re-done several pieces. If I work my a** off on a piece of art for you [a.k.a., spend a good dozen hours, which is the average,] and you cancel it at the last minute for whatever reason, .... i don't even... UGH.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Do NOT PM me about how your art is coming along. I send out WIPs and i even offer to let you watch me draw. You can ask nicely if you haven't heard from me after trade completion, but if you dare rush me, your order will be canceled and you'll get 3/4, 1/2, or 1/4 gold back, depending on how far i've gotten.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. If you have a due date, let me know at least a month in advance. Usually art takes me a maximum of two weeks, but life is life, so... let me know.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. If something happens that i cannot complete the art, then you'll get a full refund and the current image.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. I DON'T draw backgrounds. I can throw in crappy ones like the sky / pattern / ect, but it's not gonna be like "ohhh, draw me and this person running through a field of grass, trees and s**t". NO. NO. NO.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. If you want couple/group art go straight to the bribe section. I hate doing couple art.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. NO: CLUTTERED AVVIES, MECHA, PG13+ YURI [yaoi's good.], FURRY, OR ANTHRO. [ears/tails/ect are okay.]
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. If you break the rule beneath this one I'll just ask you to re-read these rules. Breaking that rule can also land you in the blacklist if I'm in a bad mood. I really don't have the patience to go around explaining to each and every single one of you one thing, over and over again. You break it, you deal with the problems that tend to follow. It's one simple thing you should know how to do by now, you art whore. /evil smile
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. There is a question in the form "What do you want to be when you grow up?" Your answer must contain one or more of the following: "batman, quadruple rainbow, pillow, taco projector, yaoi master, chuck norris, unicorn, sniper, sephiroth, manly pink, tic tac, pancake, mansex/xemnas, d***o, marshmallow, oreo god, or xiran's slave.". Whichever suits you best. You can say batman's facial cream if you wish, and that will be fine. just include the damned thing. Otherwise, it's auto-reject. You've been warned.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Good job for completing these. I know it was a pain in the a**, but it's necessary.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Talk to me. It makes me feel like a human. Otherwise, I'm just another...derp out there. All alone.... /sadface

User Image

Unbeatable Noob

11,550 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hunter 50
User Image

5 Slots Max at a time. Here's how I do them: as I draw your commission, i tend to ask questions [lots of them lol] and make sure that i'm getting everything almost everything perfect. If you don't reply, I'll pause doing it and do the person that comes after you commission while I wait for your reply. Pretty simple, actually. XD
See bribes section for more info on how to get a reserved spot while im full!

1. [N/A]
2. [N/A]
3. [N/A]
4. [N/A]
5. [N/A]

--BRIBE SLOTS--
1. [N/A]

User Image

Unbeatable Noob

11,550 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hunter 50

User ImageUser ImageStatus in doing the arts~User ImageUser Image

1. [-N/A-]
2. [-N/A-]
3. [-N/A-]
4. [-N/A-]
5. [-N/A-]

--BRIBE--
1. [N/A]

Unbeatable Noob

11,550 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hunter 50
User Image

How Bribes Work:
-When I'm open for bribes only [see status in first post] bribe me only with something over 800K.
-When my shop is full, and you want to get a slot asap, bribe me w/ 1.0mil. This will gualmost arantee you a spot when i re-open [that is, unless someone puts a higher bribe up; they will go before you; almost like an auction].
These are only available as WAIST-UP/KNEE-UP. Depends on the situation I want to draw.
Full Bodies currently not available unless bribed more...intensely.
-Couple Pictures = bribe me w/ minimum 1.5mil
-Couple Picture while I'm full/closed/auctioning: TRY me. srsly. good luck.
-Somewhat complicated BG [see latest sample] = negotiate w/ me via PM--
-Group Pictures = bribe me w/ minimum:
aaa 3 people: 2.3mil
aaa 4 people: 3.5mil
aaa 5 people: 5.0mil [MAX]

*Bribe higher if I'm in full/closed/auctioning/bribe mode.*

Art Slave /Autoslot Items:
User Image User Image

Bribe Items
User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

Unbeatable Noob

11,550 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hunter 50
User Image

BE SURE TO PREVIEW BEFORE POSTING!!!

Remember that I don't start drawing unless the trade is complete. Don't order if you'll cancel when i tell you that [again]. It's a waste of my time and yours.

[list][list][color=#325C74] [size=18]✖✖[color=#8DB6CD][insert username here in CAPS]'s ORDER[color=#325C74] ✖✖
[size=11][b][color=#325C74]name[/b][color=#325C74] <<[color=#8DB6CD]what do you want me to call you?[color=#325C74]>>
[b][color=#325C74]what[/b][color=#325C74]<<[color=#8DB6CD]OC? Avatar?[color=#325C74]>>
[b][color=#325C74]style[/b][color=#325C74]<<[color=#8DB6CD]regular / chibi and size [bust, waist-up, full][color=#325C74]>>
[b][color=#325C74]color[/b][color=#325C74]<<[color=#8DB6CD]sketch, lineart, color, monotonous[color=#325C74]>>
[size=11][b][color=#325C74]Reference [/b][color=#325C74]<<[color=#8DB6CD] Either a reference image or a very detailed description [color=#325C74]>>
[b][color=#325C74]extra[/b][color=#325C74]<<[color=#8DB6CD]extra information/details, such as freckles, eye style [e.g inari's beads], ect.[color=#325C74]>>
[b][color=#325C74]offer/tip[/b][color=#325C74]<<[color=#8DB6CD]the total amount that you will sent[color=#325C74]>>
[b][color=#325C74]What do you want to be when you grow up?[/b][color=#325C74]<<[color=#8DB6CD] what you want to be when you grow up[color=#325C74]>>[/size][/list][/list]

Example of an ideally filled out form:
      ✖✖XIRAN PWN's ORDER✖✖

name <<Xiran >>
what<< Avatar >>
style<<regular; waist-up>>
color<<full color>>
Reference <<My Avatar>>
extra<<Note that I'm wearing an Icy Thieves on my shoulder. Don't forget to draw that.>>
offer/tip<<BLAH LOLTip>>
What do you want to be when you grow up?<<this answer...is confidential lol. but don't answer like this when you fill the actual form out.>>

User Image

Unbeatable Noob

11,550 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hunter 50

BlackList:

-cleared-

WhiteList: [NICE people and donors]

-Zombie Jessi
-x-Tin Foil Knight-x
-Nuesaki
-ll Lost-Kun ll
-t h e C a r d M a s t e r
-I Long to Lick Ninja

User Image

Unbeatable Noob

11,550 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hunter 50
User Image

User Image Hiatus. [August-27-2012]

User ImageShop is "open" again. Not taking orders until I finish what I started. [July-01-2012]
User Image]CLOSED. MY HOUSE GOT SET ON FIRE AND MY TABLET WENT DOWN WITH IT. DO NOT ORDER FROM ME.
i'm ******** emotional, and my tablet was my life, okay? i will kill you if you order from me right now. i want to draw so much, and i CAN'T. At all. And if you remind me of how badly I want to draw, i will kill you so hard that you will die. i hate EVERYTHING on this planet. just.... don't...order from me until this announcement goes down.
-xiran
SOON.
I WILL BE BACK. SOON. EXPECT IT. [March-08-2012]
User ImageBack from hiatus. Opening one slot. [June-21-2011]

User ImageHiatus/Temporarily Closed. Bribe if you want art. [may-20th-2011]
Revamped Shop Style!~ [march-13th-2011]
Changed the Order Form! Be sure to preview it before posting!! [march-06th-2011]
BACK FROM HIATUS! Opening all slots! [lol first time since i first opened this damned thing] POST THEM ORDERS! [Feb-10-2011]
[strikeGoing on a HIATUS until late January. DON'T. ORDER. FROM. ME. [Nov-21-2010]
Updated the rules!! Please be sure to read them all. [Oct-30-2010]
School's back up! Doing one-slot-open-then-bribe method! In other words, I open one slot up at a time, do it, and if someone want to get a guaranteed spot as soon as i re-open, you've got to bribe. =] [Sept-20-2010]
Back to doing commissions! [July-26-2010]
[strikeHey gaiz; i'm back; will resume commissions prolly next week; im doing a manga-thing for Academy of Heros back @ deviantart, so i wanna finish that before going back to commissions. sorry to keep you waiting~ [July-22-2010]
[strikeAway for the week of June 10th-June17th. No internet access. Will resume commissions after I'm back
Shop is open for the summer!~ Opening up all slots <3 [June-28-2010]
Starting today, although the status can say "hiatus", at times, I'll be open for slightly heavier bribes than usual~ [June-18-2010]
Shop is closed until further notice. [March-20-2010]
Shop has been re-named [the anime cafe to throwing away my rainbows] Also, I changed lots of the banners to new ones~ [Sept-08-2009]
[strikeTemporarily Closed [Oct-23-2009]
Open for one slot @ a time, bribe slots also open [I HAVE SKOOL! pssh] so don't complain about the unnaturally high prices... [Nov-15-2009]

Unbeatable Noob

11,550 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hunter 50

User Image

Potential Victims:

User Image

Unbeatable Noob

11,550 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hunter 50

[URL=http://tinyurl.com/pnlbbs/]
[IMG]http://i51.tinypic.com/2njzm2g.jpg[/IMG][/url]

Old Banners

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image User Image User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image
User Image User Image User ImageUser Image User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image User Image User Image

------
post my link in your shop first
any banners that are not 200x40 will be posted as links
------

Stormy Moon aaaaaaaaa Dranix's Shop Of Artiness aaaaaaaaa Melon Bread aaaaaaaaa Shooting Stars aaaaaaaaa Kittehs and Wolfehs aaaaaaaaa

User Image

Unbeatable Noob

11,550 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hunter 50

Unbeatable Noob

11,550 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hunter 50

Unbeatable Noob