Welcome to Gaia! ::

xxxxᴋ ɪ ɴ ɢ x _ ♕ x _ ᴀ ᴢ ʀ ᴇ ᴛ ʜ xxxxxx
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Ahh, I actually DO have a full gallery, yes~

And yeah, I imagine your style's evolved a LOOOTTT over the years;; do you ever look back at your old work and just like...groan? xD

I dabble in art myself, but am suuppeerrr self-conscious about it so I don't do art shops or anything, even though people encourage me to. > u <

And is mon amour a user here on Gaia?

But yeah, whenever I look at crap I did even a YEAR ago I'm like 'homgg WHYYY?!'

Ahahaha~

ANYWAY!

Here's just about everything I've got for Azreth:

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

Here's his personality, too, if that helps~

ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴᴀʟɪᴛʏ ::

Azreth is fiercely loyal and has a strong sense of justice. Forced into becoming the King of Avandere at such a young age due to the assasination of his father, Azreth takes his duty seriously. Despite how heavy the crown he wears is, eventually he grows to like his position.

Azreth is highly intelligent, rash, proud, and he has a big heart, though he acts like he doesn't sometimes.

To many, Azreth comes off as cocky and self-sure, though really most of it is a facade because he despises the choices he has to make as a King, and he constantly questions himself.

He's known widely for two things: his acrobatic fighting style that drew crowds by the thousands during Tournaments, and his high, nearly unmatched intelligence. He'd spent three years with a troupe of actors when he was a kid just for the fun of it, and picked up their insane way of stage-fighting; flips, tumbles, climbing walls and scaling roofs, even standing on the blunt edge of a held blade.

He had mastered military tactics at the age of eleven, and he was able to see things and make connections in ways that most men never even considered.

Azreth has high moral reservations, and a strong conscience. He would give up anything for his friends, would do anything to ensure their safety and well-being, even if it meant he was injured or traumatized in the process.

Hope that helps a bit! ♥♥

Salaude

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

Alsooo~

Went ahead and sent the trade just so I don't forget!! ♥♥

Formal Flatterer

7,100 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Friendly 100
King Azreth

Oh yeah, like anyone's omg. I can say I'm honestly happy with how it's evolved, altho I am pretty far from where I would like to be. ( The story of nearly all artists lol )
      In fact, just as some uh. Inspiration? I suppose, makes me sound conceited I think tho omg. orz
      Here's some of the earliest digital stuff, or when I really started drawing, from like 2010-2011

oops i forgot gyazo doesn't work here

Funny, bc I don't pull out any colors anymore when I color stuff ahahah.
      Being self-conscious is something everyone experiences, but putting your art out there is always such a huge step. But it can help you improve so much by putting it out to the public, even just in confidence overall!
      I hope I can see some of your art in the future. u o u

BUT thank you so much! This'll help me tons and tons!!!
      And sending the trade early is totes fine too, I'm stupidly forgetful myself ahah.

User Image

Formal Flatterer

7,100 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Friendly 100
King Azreth

User Image

Ohuuu! I gotcha~~

And guaahhh!! Your anime style was cuuteee > u <

Ahahah~

And yeah, maybe after I've slept I'll throw you some links to some art I've done!!

I mostly do animals, just because I own a Breedables shop, but I actually REAALLLYYY like drawing sexysexy boysss.

...Though I can't draw ladies for sheeyyiittt. Bahahah. Like seriously, I haven't drawn a girl in over two years xDD

And oh woooww~! That tumblr art is REALLY nice! o 3o I can DEFINITELY see it's influence in your work! : D

Salaude

Formal Flatterer

7,100 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Friendly 100
kogiri

Hello! I wanted to apologize for how long I've taken, I had a bit of an unexpected slump and discovered that my tablet pen actually needed it's nib switched out! So I'll be working on your thing as soon as possible!!

I wanted to also ask if you still want the same clothes you gave me or if you would like to switch it up to what your current avi is? ?

User Image

Formal Flatterer

7,100 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Friendly 100

Wheezing Fatcat

Salaude
oh my gosh i am so sorry for the late reply i'm super busy with school work as well ;A; anything is fine you can do anything you want with it ehe it's good enough that you even considered drawing for me orz

Formal Flatterer

7,100 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Friendly 100
kogiri

Oh no, it's completely fine!!! I just know sometimes Gaia isn't the most kind to me when it comes to alerting people of my replies. ; o ;
      Don't overwork yourself too much with school though!! I'm cheering you on. (〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜

User Image

Wheezing Fatcat

Salaude

ah thankyou so much ! i'm trying to stay focused and everything and not too stressed out atm ;n; ALSO I JUST SAW THIS WHAT THE HECK

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff