Welcome to Gaia! ::

Karishniko's Waifu

Bashful Lover

17,675 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

♥ ~ GOLD ON HAND: Plenty

Karishniko's Waifu

Bashful Lover

17,675 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
♥ ~ ABOUT VID

After having been around GAIA for over three years, I've finally gotten
      around to making the art request thread I've been planning on making
      for at least two of those.

Please feel free to post examples and prices, as well as links to shops,
      but please don't link me to an art auction, as I am really very forgetful...
      I'll send a PM to you if I'm interested, so as not to embarass myself too
      much while trying to figure out a polite way to decline.

Karishniko's Waifu

Bashful Lover

17,675 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
♥ ~ RULES

♥ ~ Follow the ToS
      ♥ ~ Don't be a drama llama
      ♥ ~ Don't link me to auctions
      ♥ ~ Don't stretch pages with links/images please
      ♥ ~ Please tell me whether or not you accept items
      ♥ ~ Please don't PM me unless I give the okay
      ♥ ~ Please post your prices
      ♥ ~ Please tell whether or not you do OCs
      ♥ ~ If you do mecha please, feel free to PM me samples/prices
      ♥ ~ I'm only paying you if we had an agreement
      ♥ ~ I'm only paying full price if your art is as requested

Karishniko's Waifu

Bashful Lover

17,675 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
♥ ~ AVATARS

Lillypuff AKA Heartage //
      Amer-Asian (Korean)
      5'5"
      Slightly chubby, large (J cup) breasts, relatively flat tummy, wiiiiide hips, very curvy with a wide "hourglass" figure. [Body Reference]

With the exception of HEART and EXCLAMATION POINT bubbles, please do not add emoticon bubbles in ANY way.

User Image User Image User Image
        These are my favourite avatars. <3 I love them more than any others.
        I ask that you please don't take any items off... And to draw both the
        Crown AND Minis (And both halos) when drawing the second avatar.
        Any poses are welcome with these ones, cute and/or sexy type are probably
        my favourites, here, though.

User Image User Image User Image
        These three are my "mecha"like avatars that, well, I really want art of
        but most people wouldn't/don't want to draw. ( Wtf it's not like mecha is
        hard to draw, guise, it's just squares and rectangles more or less. )
        Anyway, much like the next avatar, if you can draw these and draw
        them well you will be one of my favourite people.

User Image
        I will love anybody that draws this and draws it well.
        This is quite possibly the best avatar ever in my collection of avatars.
        I love it, I love it, I love it. <3
        Preferably, I would like to have her drawn looking cybernetic/robotic
        with extreme femininity but VERY inyourfaceI'mgonnakickyourass.

User Image
        This avatar is one of my other favourites. If you draw this one,
        something "mysterious" or some sort of "dance" pose would be just
        awesome. Please make her look alluring and very feminine. <3

User Image
        I love action poses with this, and for her to look seductive but
        very "I'mgonnakickyourass."

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

User Image

These are just random avatars I'm fond of. Nothing specific for them
        but please don't change too much. I don't mind little accessories being
        taken off, but I'd much prefer if they weren't.

Karishniko's Waifu

Bashful Lover

17,675 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
♥ ~ ORIGINAL CHARACTERS

PLEASE read character details so you get things right.
Extra references, if they're available, are under the main details.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Name :: Aurora Borealis
Alias :: N/A
Hair :: Black
Eyes :: Red
Height :: 5'7"
Bust :: C
Race :: Human
Ethnicity :: Latino
Class :: Fox Lycanthrope
Job :: N/A

Profile :: She has a naturally seductive personality and often uses that to her advantage. She is very, very outgoing and flirty with attractive men. She, unfortunately has been marked as a... Not so stable female in that area, however she truely does not "Sleep around." Most of her actions stop at simple flirting, and when she does find a man she likes a lot, she tends to stay with him for quite a while. She- like all Lycanthropes- is exceptionally powerful. However she fears, more than anything, being alone. Aurora has never had a fox group to call her own. As such, she's not even sure what they are called. The fox that turned her into a Lycanthrope did so in a... Moment of passion. After being hospitalized for many days due to loss of blood, her body began to, rather quickly, heal itself. For years Aurora has simply wandered from city to city, looking for other Foxes.

Outfit Details :: She has long, wavy black hair. She wears a red, strapless dress with a deep kimono v-neck- left over right. From just below her left breast down to just past the swell or her left hip the dress is "open". It has an uneven hem, starting quite short on the left and ending about knee-length on the right. She wears a single fence fishnet on her left leg that is thigh high and held up by a single garter. She wears red pumps, the right one has a ribbon attached to the back that ties around her ankle and a pair of black ballroom gloves. She ALWAYS wears a steel "X" pendant on a black cord.

Other References :: Coming Soon

Name :: Belial Valour
Eyes :: Deep Violet
Height :: 5'2"
Bust :: DD
Ethnicity :: Asian
Class :: Holy Priestess
Job :: Diplomat

Profile :: Belial was born, under a different name, to a wealthy family. She grew up training to be a priestess, and being the devoted daughter she is... She ran away. She studied until she achieved the high priestess ranking at only eighteen; her magic is strong, particularly for her age. She is an exceptional healer and diplomat, but... She is deathly shy and afraid of the unknown and especially afraid of men. She tends to stay back unless needed or being chased. She is also, however, very helpful and will jump in to offer her services whenever anybody is harmed- despite their intentions, it is simply a part of her.

Outfit Details :: Her hair is worn in a bun, wrapped in three, long, purple ribbons. She wears a silver heart locket on a black ribbon at ALL times. Her top is a black corset lined, at the top, in purple lace. Her sleeves are not attached in any way to her corset, and are each held up by a purple ribbon tied high on her arms in a bow. her leg warmers, similarly, are tied over her knees by purple ribbons that tie into a bow behind the knees. Her shoes are heeled, platform Mary Janes with a single strap. The shoe itself is black, but the sole is purple. She wears full stockings that are striped- every other stripe is fishnet, the rest are solid, opaque black.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Name :: Charalampos
Alias :: Chara
Hair :: Silver
Eyes :: Grey
Height :: 5'6"
Race :: Dragon
Ethnicity :: Greek
Class :: Shaman

Profile :: Chara, while quite old in natural years, is but a baby in Dragon years, and therefore sometimes may act childish as she is used to being ignored and belittled by the elder dragons. As a result she tends to keep to herself and may come off as rude. She was raised by her herd of Dragons and upon reaching 200 years of age, her herd's "initiation" into adulthood requires her to leave the herd for a hundred years. Her main strength is controling precipitation, though she does it only rarely. When she has a difficult time keeping her emotions in check, her rainbow-coloured aura begins to show. She has the ability to change between her human and dragon form, though it causes her a great deal of pain and consumes much of her energy. As a result, she tends to stay in her human form, since her dragon form occupies a great deal of space. Natural precipitation and extreme sunlight amplifies her magic. She is especially quiet since she tries not to associate more than needed with non-dragons; becoming attached could lead to exile from her herd.

Outfit Details :: Her hair, silver in colour, is, in fact, a very fine form of pure silver. To keep it out of her way, she wears her hair in two buns at the top of her head that extend down to braids that nearly reach the ground. Her lower lip is pierced on the left side with a silver loop. Her entire outfit is a soft, black leather, with the exception of her arm warmers which are a very thin, grey cotton, printed with black curls. Her top comes down to below her breasts and is a tube top with two straps on each side, one over her shoulder and one over her upper arm. At the upper centre of the top, there are two turquoise shaman beads set in a silver butterfly charm. She wears an arm band on each upper arm and a strand of beads on each band. She wears a leather choker with a strand of shaman beads down the centre. Her skirt is, in fact, two pieces of leather held together with silver chains over her hips. Attached to the skirt, over her left hip, are two strands of beads, one shorter than the other and around her waist is a long string of beads that meet at one point and descend in a single strand down past her skirt. Her boots are thigh-high, 4" platforms. Near the top, there is an opening on the outside of her thighs, the boots top off with straps that wrap around and buckle, keeping the boots up. Down the boots are three additional straps, each kept in place with a silver buckle.
As a dragon, her body is entirely silver. She is serpentine and has no limbs with the exception of two large wings that serve no real purpose. Her lower lip is pierced on the left side with a silver loop- as it is in her human form. Her wings are additionally pierced with silver loops, though these loops carry strands of turquoise shaman beads. Her body is wrapped in tangled strands of shaman beads that would be difficult to unravel. She has a "mane" along her back, of fine, silver hair. She has two horns atop her head that extend straight back.

Name :: Cianeth Shostakovich
Alias :: Cian
Hair :: Dark Brown
Eyes :: Pale Blue
Height :: 6'
Ethnicity :: Russian
Class :: Gypsy
Job :: Merchant

Profile :: Coming Soon

Outfit Details :: He wears his hair short and combed straight down. He wears a sea-green vest with dark grey buttons over a white button-up shirt that is only buttoned halfway. He wears loose, grey shorts that go past his knees. His left boot is grey and his right boot is white, and beneath them he wears high, sea-green socks- the hem is NOT ever visible. Around his upper, right arm, over his shirt, is a grey band with silver loops. He wears a white band around his left thigh, over his shorts, this one has black loops. He wears another grey band with silver loops around his neck. Strands of sea-green thread are tied onto each loop, either dangling straight down or to other loops. As well as the band around his neck he wears a long, gold chain that is usually tucked into his vest. A small ball of sea-green thread is generously wrapped around the gold chain. He wears a gold ring on his left pinky finger and has two gold loops in his left ear. One is a cartilage piercing, the other a normal piercing that has a small, gold chain dangling down. The loops also have threads tied onto them.

Name :: Delilah
Hair :: Orange
Eyes :: Lime Green
Height :: 5'5"
Bust :: D
Race :: Mermaid
Ethnicity :: N/A
Class :: Siren
Job :: Hunter

Profile :: Born to an unknown siren-couple, Delilah had grown up hearing stories of the power she was to grow into. And along with stories of power came stories of how a siren came into their power. For a siren to truely become a siren they must know another siren. Delilah, however, did not wish to come into her power; she did not wish to become a creature that would manipulate only to ultimately destroy human life. Her father, however, did not like that... Such is the way of the siren. They are rare even in colonies of merfolk, thus when a child is born to a siren, and there are no others in the colony for the child to 'mate' with when they come of age... The parent will occasionally take the role, more often than not, forcefully. After the most unpleasant experience, Delilah ran away from the colony to join another, where she learned to be a skilled huntress, talented above and below water in the hunt. As a human, Delilah wears dozens and dozens of pearls, to keep bits of the ocean with her. And due to her traumatizing childhood, she is terribly shy, particularly around men. She has a lovely voice, but chooses not to sing- at least around those that could become enchanted by her song. Naturally, she tends to shy away from men, and she is quite timid.

Outfit Details :: She wears her long, orange hair down. Her outfit is an ocean blue bikini and sarong, when she walks the Earth. She strung her bikini in pearls wherever she could, and added an extra strand between her breasts that hangs in a short loop. Her sarong is lined- top and bottom- with pearls. She wears a string of pearls as a bracelet on each wrist, a pearl choker, and a long loop of pearls circled twice utop her head like a garland. In her hair, over her left eye and utop the pearls, is a single, pink starfish.
As a mermaid, Delilah wears the same bikini top and decoration, however her lower half is replaced by an orange, scaled fin that shimmers green.

Name :: Jessica Eadith
Alias :: Jessi
Hair :: Red-Brown
Eyes :: Green
Height :: 4'8"
Bust :: A
Ethnicity :: British
Class :: Digimon Tamer

Profile :: She was born in Bath, Somerset, England, where she still resides with her happily married parents and pet rabbit aptly named Toki. She was born when her parents were newly wed- at the time in their very early twenties. Despite their young age, or perhaps because of their young age, Jessica has been raised in a very loving and caring environment. Her mother is a baker- her dream job- while Jessica attends school, while her father does various jobs for the government. In Primary School she had a B average and her best subject was English. She is in her first year in Secondary Education as she had started a year early and is the goalie for her local Soccer team.

Outfit Details :: A light blue crochet hat with a soft pink flower attached. A soft pink t-shirt. A light blue pair af capris with two straps hanging down the back. White gloves that reach the wrist. Soft pink socks that bunch around the ankle. A pair of white tennis shoes with light blue soles and laces. Carries a grey messenger bag that's flap has a white heart in the centre and is hemmed in white. A green D-3 Digivice is clipped onto the bag. A purple kitty keychain and a grey bunny keychain are attached to the bag's strap.

Name :: Kerensa
Hair :: Red-brown
Eyes :: Left Red - Right Bright Blue
Bust :: B
Race :: Cupid
Ethnicity :: N/A
Class :: Cupid
Job :: Pirate

Profile :: Kerensa doesn't remember ever being a child as she never has been. She was "created" by the gods as a cupid, and has, forever, hated them for creating her. As such, she runs away and dissappears from the courts constantly. The past few centuries, however, none of the gods have had the patience to even attempt to contain her, so she runs free, forever still trying to anger her very creators. She tends to run away to Great Britain and therefore, to adapt, has a British accent. She is very easy going, but is very much the rebel when it comes to the gods and often does things in an attempt to anger them.

Outfit Details :: She keeps her hair up in two buns. As a Cupid, Kerensa has pale skin and wears an opaque, cyan coloured dress. Along the hem it is lined in solid, cyan hearts. The dress has a straight hem and two straps over each shouder. Longs sleeves hang down from the corners of the top hem. She has a red heart tattoo on her right hip.
As a "human", Kerensa has tanned skin. She wears a pirate patch over her left eye, a cyan heart decorates the centre. She wears a cyan coloured heart pendant on a black cord around her neck, and ties another, identical pendant on a black cord around her waist. Her chest and left arm are wrapped with thick bandages, instead of wearing a shirt. She wears dark blue, low rising shorts that poof out. The hem at her waist and the hem that cinches just below her knees are a dark cyan. She wears fitted, shin-high, dark blue platform boots that have a single cyan heart over each ankle, on the outside.

Name :: LeeLee Hwang
Alias :: Lilly
Hair :: Brown
Eyes :: Brown
Height :: 5'3"
Bust :: F
Race :: Cheshire Cat
Ethnicity :: Asian (Siamese)
Class :: Merchant
Job :: Cook and Waitress

Profile :: LeeLee doesn't have much known history. She hails from Asia but never lets on exactly where. Her name would suggest Korea but her mannerisms most certainly do not. She was orphaned as a young... kitten and has, more or less, raised herself. In her lifetime she's come across dozens upon dozens of vampires and has learned, very well, to fend for herself. She was once a bounty hunter, but was mistaken by other hunters for a Vampire slave at one point, when she was hunting one. She was caught, and the other hunters thought they were harming her by injecting her with traces of silver so she would no longer be able to return to her supposed master. Being a Cheshire, and not human, she thankfully survived the very painful incident and has, ever since, been infused with silver which generally keeps vampires and lycanthropes away. She has decent aim and, for whatever reason, is unnaturally strong. She's very gentle more often then not, but when need be she is one of the most violent beings you could encounter. She has a weakness for rum and will often disappear for days when she goes on a binge, returning as if nothing happenend. Naturally, she does not enjoy being taken for granted and does not keep good company with vampires and lycanthropes. Strangely enough, LeeLee is a cat that is afraid of fish and bugs.

Outfit Details :: Black cat ears and a black, fluffy tail that, at all times, has a grey ribbon tied around it. She is never seen without her silver, circle pendant around her neck. Her outfits vary, but always consist of a corset and a short skirt. On rare occasions she can be spotted in a skirt that reaches as low as her knees. She has a pseudo-lolita style of dress and loves frills and ribbons and small accessories. Colours she is exceptionally often seen in include purples, pinks, blues, greys, and black and white. She never wears yellows or browns.

Name :: Lenora Lucyna Larochelle
Hair :: White
Eyes :: Bright Blue
Height :: 5'8"
Race :: Lycanthrope
Ethnicity :: Polar Bear
Class :: Hunter

Profile :: She's very outspoken when she feels strongly about something. She tries to save her words for only when she needs them, but she usually finds herself butting into other conversations. One of her favourite things to do is practice using her weapons. // More soon.

Outfit Details :: She has short, shoulder-length hair, she wears her bangs unevenly, longer over her left eye. She wears two small pony-tails near the back of her head towards the top and curls them into large spirals. She carries three weapons [[ Very lazy rough sketch. ]], and wears steel claws on her left hand, clapsed around her wrist. Her throwing blades are topped with roses and two "X"s are carved into the handle. Her dagger has two sapphire jewels embedded into the handle, a dragon on the front of the blade. The blade itself is jagged and curved towards the tip. Her jacket is a white, leather sweeper that covers her breasts, no shirt under it. Her skirt is a white, leather mini-skirt. She wears over the knee, opaque socks that criss-cross above the knee and tie behind her leg. Her boots have 2" heels and flare out about an inch above her ankles. Around her neck is a white choker and on a long, silver chain, situated between her breasts lies an ancient silver key.

Karishniko's Waifu

Bashful Lover

17,675 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
♥ ~ ORIGINAL CHARACTERS

Name :: Kolum ?????
Alias :: Luci
Hair :: Lilac
Eyes :: Dark Lilac
Height :: 5'
Race :: Vampire
Ethnicity :: Asian
Class :: Ex. Bounty Hunter

Profile :: Born with the name Kolum, she was given to a 'wealthy', magic-practicing couple, as her parents hadn't the means to take care of her. At the age of fifteen, a young master of sorcery, she ran away from home, no longer content with her 'safe' life.
She met, and fell in love, with a man who called himself Reno. In an act of betrayal he sold her into slavery the day she turned eighteen. She still, however, loved him.
Given to a cruel master she spent months trying to escape. Into her back he carved a rose, scarred onto her body for the rest of eternity.
Over a year after being bought, she killed her master while he slept and fled. Due to her naivety, she returned to Reno. At this point in her life she was seduced, once more, and turned to a vampire by the man she loved.
She stayed with him for decades, until Reno once again tried to put her into slavery. After running away, yet again, she was granted a vision, a claim that she was supposedly a goddess incarnate- Aphrodite- though she does not believe it.
During her escape, she met another vampire, G, a ruthless assassin, with whom she fell in love with. Years with him passed and they fell apart. Above everything else she still loves him, and forever will. Alone now, she is cold, distant, and ruthless in her hunting. Her longing for G has driven her past madness into a state of mind that she rarely, if ever, comes out of.
Though psychotic, Luci still has a rather firm grasp of reality. She is still capable of causing extreme damage and avoiding the bounty hunters that now hunt her, thanks to having killed her master. She is an extreme masochist so silver does little to harm her. She is exceptionally fond of black panthers, as they are her animal to call- and she, herself, is capable of shifting into one, as well as a black kitten. She will attack on a whim. She is quiet, and rarely speaks, however when she does, she likes to impart words of 'wisdom'.

Outfit Details :: Her first length of hair is worn down, the longer strands are kept up in a loose bun, she wears a silver "x" clip over her right ear. Her "hunting" outfit consists of a long-sleeved, creme coloured shirt with a jagged hem. She keeps her sleeves rolled up to just above her elbows and just below the hew of her capelet. She wears a lilac coloured capelet, hemmed in black. It is held together by cords laced together. She wears a short, lilac, pleated skirt that reaches mid-thigh, and a black sash tied around her waist in a bow. She wears black, thigh-high socks that are tied around each thigh by creme coloured ribbon wrapped in twe "x"s. Her socks do NOT reach the hem of her skirt. Her shoes are lilac coloured Mary Janes. She wears a black collar and wrist band studded with crystals- both have a single, silver cross dangling from a silver loop.
When dressed "casually," Luci wears all of her hair down and ties a pale white-blue sash in her hair in a long bow. She wears a long, pale white-blue dress that reaches mid-calf- the skirts are two layers and are very flowy. The top is a v-neck that shows no cleavage, a single, wide strap goes over each shoulder- the short sleeves are opaque. At the centre of the "v" is a small, creme coloured butterfly. A long, creme coloured sash is tied around her waist. She wears solic creme stockings, and round-toe heels that match the dress and sash in her hair. Again, she wears a black collar and wrist band studded with crystals- both have a single, silver cross dangling from a silver loop.

Name :: Lucillica West
Eyes :: Dark Grey
Height :: 4'11"
Ethnicity :: French
Class :: Warlock

Profile :: Lucillica was born to a wealthy, French family. At a young age her parents noticed her "magical" abilities and sent her, at the ripe age of seven, away to a school for magic. At the school, Lucillica was nearly always the top of her class, or rather, she would have been had she better control over her powers. One fateful day in Elementals, due to her clumsiness she accidentally struck herself with lightning. Within months her hair was pure white, no longer the beautiful black that she had loved so much. She graduated, however, at fifteen, her graduation gift from the school? A familiar. A small dragon with which she had grown attached to during her studies of magical creatures. She returned home, only to be sent off again, this time to a finishing school. Already quite the lady, Lucillica remained at the school for only three years, this time, however, instead of returning home she took it upon herself to explore the world.

Outfit Details :: She has multiple tattoos that are very important to who she is. Around her neck is the first, a single, black spiral that begins on the left side of the top of her neck, wraps around once and ends on her right, near her collar bone. On her left thigh is a swirl that does NOT wrap around her leg, but swirls twice and ends with the tip pointed towards her centre. On her right thigh is a nearly identical mirrored tattoo, though it only swirls around once. Around her left ankle is a tattoo that wraps around just once, beginning and ending at the front of her leg. Finally, around her right shin is another tattoo that wraps around, this one twice. She wears her hair tied over her left shoulder, and wears a single, dangling earring in her right ear- the stone is polished obsidian. Her dress is off the shoulder and surprisingly short- the only way in which she "acts against" being a lady, though the sleeves are as long as the dress itself. Wide strips of bright blue fabric hem the dress, top and bottom. The main area of her dress is black, bright blue swirls decorate it. She wears round-toed platforms with ribbons attached on both shoes that wrap around her ankles.

Name :: Malachi Griffith
Alias :: Mallow
Eyes :: Bright Green
Height :: 5'2"
Ethnicity :: British
Class :: Alchemist
Job :: Alchemist

Profile :: Mallow is a slightly chubby, short girl with pure white hair and pale green eyes, her skin is translucent and marble-like. She studied hard to be as much help as she can be to the humans in the war between realms and is skilled in the art of potions but forgetful and mixes the incorrect things on occasion, moreso after she became infatuated with a soldier by the name of Nathaniel. At the time, Mallow longed for nothing more than to love and be loved. Nathaniel, a notorious ladies man, became injured in battle and Mallow tended to his wounds, the two began to speak regularly but her attempts to "seduce" him, for the most part, went unnoticed or simply unacknowledged. Eventually, she confessed to him, that she was in love with him, and after much soul-searching he discovered that his could feel more than lust for a woman. Unfortunately, not too long after the two become something of a pair, Nathaniel was called to battle- and never returned. In her grief she went temporarily insane and began to rid herself of Nathaniel's favourite thing about her- her hair. When she had cut half of it, she realized that nothing would change the past and decided that because he loved it, she would keep it. Since then, Mallow has been rather detatched from everybody and everything, constantly wondering what the point of love is.

Outfit Details :: The left half of her hair is cut short and worn in a pig-tail beneath her ear. The right half of her hair is rather long and worn up in a loop, held in place by two long pins. Her top is brown and off the shoulder with long sleeves that are only partially attached. She wears long, green gloves to protect her hands when she is mixing. She wears a skirt with a unique, uneven pleat pattern, extending from her right hip. On top of that she wears a green sash that she sometimes loops potions on. Her stockings are a solid, non-opaque brown that match her top. She wears ankle-high boots that have green ribbons tied around the upper edges in small bows. Around her neck she wears a thick, black ribbon that has green hem along the top, affixed front and centre is a single, rather large emerald.

Name :: Síthmaith O'callaghan
Alias :: Patience
Hair :: Red
Eyes :: Bright Blue
Ethnicity :: Irish
Class :: Empath

Profile :: Patience had a happy childhood, she grew up with a loving mother and father, no siblings, and two family pets- both cats. She first began to realize her 'talent' on her thirteenth birthday, waking up to the friendlier of the two cats rubbing against her face- her usual wake-up call. She felt elated, wonderful, as if the day was going to be perfect...Now if only she could get some breakfast... After feeding herself- and the cats at an odd insistance, the cats rubbed simultaneously against her legs. An odd thing happened then, not only did she feel elated again, but a stronger than usual affection for her cats. As the day dragged on she began to realize that feelings were literally rubbing off on her, most solidly when others would come in contact with her. Upon hitting the age of sixteen, however, three years of empathy under her belt, Patience decided to set off. Instead of telling her parents she simply left, a note on her pillow, and a promise to return some day. She is very swift as a result of all her traveling, and she has a soft spot in her heart for cats. She doesn't appear to have a persona unique to herself, as she takes on the feelings and likeness of those around her.

Outfit Details ::

Name :: Red Rose
Alias :: Rose
Hair :: Green
Eyes :: Red-Pink
Height :: 5'10"
Race :: Faerie
Ethnicity :: Seelie
Class :: Earth Fae

Profile :: As a "younger" Fae, Rose was very jealous of her sister, Snow White. The two had a mother that was keen on human Fairy Tales. Her sister, being the older and more "beautiful" of the two, had everything... that Rose ever desired. As such, then Snow White married her prince charming... It was Rose that caused him to commit adultery. And later, when Snow White and her prince charming decided to "get back together," it was Rose that violently murdered her elder sister, Snow White. But for every action, there is a reaction, and Rose was exiled from the Seelie Fae court. The Unseelie, of course, offered her a place in theirs, however Rose, having been of high status in the Seelie court, refused to lower herself to the Unseelie and chose, instead, to "live out" her exile. She cannot touch man-made metals, as they will harm her and contact could kill her dress. Her elemental powers are minimal, due to her young exile. She is generally spiteful and cruel to other fae, however she longs, more than anything, for a return to the courts.

Outfit Details :: Rose's hair is cut unevenly, very jagged. Her wings are transparent and don't actually allow her to fly as- with any "large" fairy- her body is too heavy to be lifted by them. They're green and sparkle pink. Her dress is actually a giant, everlasting rose which has petals that extend down past her knees. She wears long, dark pink gloves that reach as high on her arms as possible. A matching, dark pink choker adorns her neck.

Name :: Serendipity
Alias :: Serendi
Eyes :: Black
Height :: 5'3"
Ethnicity :: Panther
Class :: N/A

Profile :: As a child Serendi was turned to a were-panther, and doesn't remember ever being human. Because of this "defect" her parents dropped her on the street at the age of five. The only thing they gave her was her name, "Serendipity," and two strings of silver bells. Since then she has been roaming the streets, running from men, and generally just trying to survive. Men would repetetively solicit her for sex, however she is still as naive and innocent as when she was dropped onto the street, only with an added fear of men. Not the brightest girl, she wears the silver bells around her ankles which not only hurt her, but allow her pursuers to find her easier- fortunately, she is an extremely fast runner. She is VERY shy and tends to keep away from men. However she is very trusting to those that prove to be kind.

Outfit Details :: She always wears silver bells around her ankles, and has a rather constant lack of shoes. Her hair is long, black, and always worn in a braid over a shoulder. She wears a single bell on a black cord around her neck. Her top is a pink tube top, pale from wear, the upper hem is lined with soft, white fur that is darkened from wear and her skirt is similarly a pale pink, hemmed both at top and bottom with the same white fur. At the bottom, right of her dress is embroidered the outline of a lotus flower. Embroidered lotus blossom petals, line the side of her dress up to her hip, getting smaller as they rise. Her top is lined with small, embroidered lotus petals along the right side. She has a pale pink shawl that is tied in the front and hemmed along the top with white fur. Along the lower hem the shawl is embroidered with small lotus blossom petals.

Name :: Twisted Logic
Alias :: Twisted
Height :: 5'9"
Ethnicity :: Leopard
Class :: Archer/Gunman
Job :: Keeper

Profile :: Twisted Logic grew up only with themself. They are rarely ever separated, but, ignoring their namesakes, Logic is border-line psychotic, leaving Twisted to take care of her other half. Not much is known about Twisted Logic's childhood, and they don't speak of themself much, even now. Twisted is very caring of her brother and, literally, cares for him. She is smart, but withdrawn from everybody except Logic. Logic is psychotic and virtually incapable of caring for himself. At times he may have suddens outbursts that make him seem 'normal'. But, like his sister, is withdrawn from everybody except Twisted.

Name :: Twisted Logic
Alias :: Logic
Height :: 6'2"
Ethnicity :: Wolf
Class :: Swordsman
Job :: Bodyguard

Profile :: Twisted Logic grew up only with themself. They are rarely ever separated, but, ignoring their namesakes, Logic is border-line psychotic, leaving Twisted to take care of her other half. Not much is known about Twisted Logic's childhood, and they don't speak of themself much, even now. Twisted is very caring of her brother and, literally, cares for him. She is smart, but withdrawn from everybody except Logic. Logic is psychotic and virtually incapable of caring for himself. At times he may have suddens outbursts that make him seem 'normal'. But, like his sister, is withdrawn from everybody except Twisted.

Name :: Verveine Anémone
Eyes :: Red
Height :: 4'9"
Ethnicity :: French
Class :: N/A
Job :: Pokemon Gym Leader

Profile :: Not much is know of Verveine and her younger sister Adoxa's origins. What IS know is that the two came from an abusive household. Their father was was one of the greatest trainers in the lands, though they don't ever reveal his name. His goal was to train the girls to be trainers that rivaled him, and when they failed he would often times punish them physically. Verveine and her sister ran away when she turned 14 and they currently reside in a series of underground caverns, that they created, in the Koehto Region. Verveine and her sister are exceptionally intelligent thanks to their father's extreme training methods, and in their caverns built a lab in which they fuse Pokemon together- their goal being to utilize the best traits from multiple Pokemon in one place. To hide their caverns, the girls run a Gym, Adoxa is the 7th Gym leader in the region and Verveine is the 8th, defeating her will earn a trainer the Rose Badge, but few have been given out. Together, the two sisters are know as "The Fleurs de Mal".

Outfit Details :: She keeps her long, black hair up in pigtails with white-blue ribbons tied in a knot around each one. She wears a simple, black choker and a white-blue scarf that hangs loosely around her throat. Her top is a halter top that ends just above her navel. The wide strap on the top extends from the left of her chest to her right shoulder. The extending strap is a soft grey, and a length of the same grey fabric hems the top and bottom of her shirt. In the centre of the top hem of her shirt is a silver heart pendant. She wears long, white-blue fingerless gloves that extend up to about mid upper-arm. She keeps her left glove bunched around mid-forearm and wears a black band with a silver heart pendant on it around her upper arm. Hes skirt is a very lowrise, grey pleated skirt that you can usually see the upper hem of her black boyshorts peeking out over. over her skirt she wears a loosely buckled belt that hangs off one hip. The belt is studded with small crystals and has a heart shaped, silver buckle. She wears solid, non-opaque, white-blue, thigh-high stockings with a circle of black hem near the top. They are held up by around-the-waist garters topped wtih small, grey ribbons. Her shoes are strappy platform sandals that buckle above the ankle. The straps near her toes are studded with 3 small crystals, and a silver heart pendant is front and centre of her strapes above her ankles. Around her left calf she wears a long cord tied in two loops. Above her right knee she wears a cord tied in a single loop. Around her right, upper arm she wears a cord tied in a single loop. From belew her left arm, around her right shoulder along the strap of her top, she wears a black cord tied in a single loop.

Pokemon :: Verveine has 6 Pokemon fusions that she uses in her Gym, in order of preference:

xObsidian
x[Glaticuno] (Glashia - Articuno) [Failure // One Wing]
x2'05" // 52.2 lbs
xVery serious, much like Verveine.

xRubellite
x[Umbrew] (Umbreon - Mew)
x3'04" // 58.7 lbs
xExtremely childlike and naive.

xSapphire
x[Jolticune] (Jolteon - Suicune)
x2'07" // 57.3 lbs
xVery lazy and hides when work needs to be done.

xAgate
x[Leatei] (Leafia - Entei)
x3'03" // 68.2 lbs
xVery formal and particular with his mannerisms.

xCitrine
x[Espikou] (Espeon - Raikou)
x3'00" // 70.4 lbs
xExtremely stuck up and thinks herself perfect.

xDruzy
x[Vapo-oh] (Vaporeon - Ho-oh) [Failure // One Wing]
x3'02" // 72.2 lbs
xSoft-spoken, shy and in love with Obsidian.

Additionally, she has a 7th Pokemon that she does not battle with:

xTopaz
x[Flardos] (Flareon- Zapdos) [Failure // One Wing]
x3'01" // 58.1 lbs
xSomewhat childish, but rather intelligent.

Karishniko's Waifu

Bashful Lover

17,675 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
♥ ~ FRIENDS

Ain't nothin' here.

Karishniko's Waifu

Bashful Lover

17,675 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
♥ ~ FRIENDS

Daihouou
      User Image User Image

I request you draw Daihouou with any of my avatars (or even multiples of my avatar) in his pocket/s. Either putting me in his pocket or me peeking out. Alternatively, draw him peeking out of one of my avatar's cleavage.
        He is Chinese and about 5'10".

Karishniko's Waifu

Bashful Lover

17,675 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Karishniko's Waifu

Bashful Lover

17,675 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Karishniko's Waifu

Bashful Lover

17,675 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
♥ ~ AVATAR ART FROM THREAD

In Progress
        None~

Finished
        Kamaniki [X]
        yoriko53 [X]

Karishniko's Waifu

Bashful Lover

17,675 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
♥ ~ OC ART FROM THREAD

In Progress
        joserinryuukaze - Chara Dragon

Finished
        Kamaniki [X][X]
        Alchemy No Kaze [X][X][X]
        unsolvedenigma [X]
        Mala-propism [X][X][X]
        yoriko53 [X][X]
        UKI Art [X][X][X]

Gift Art
        Imperial Shockies [X]
        Sap Muffin [X]

Karishniko's Waifu

Bashful Lover

17,675 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
♥ ~ RESERVED

Because if I don't, I'll need it.

Karishniko's Waifu

Bashful Lover

17,675 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
♥ ~ LINKS IN

If you wish to trade links with me, feel free to post and/or PM me (if you
      PM me be SURE to tell me that you want to trade links for this thread, by
      name, if you will, else I'll probably just ignore you.)

Please use either of these.

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?page=1&t=31332599#1301172185] [img]http://img292.imageshack.us/img292/1610/buttonir5.png[/img][/url]

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?page=1&t=31332599#1301172185] [img]http://img250.imageshack.us/img250/3058/button2rn3.png[/img][/url]

Karishniko's Waifu

Bashful Lover

17,675 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
♥ ~ LINKS OUT

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff