Devoted Entrepreneur

20,900 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Tycoon 200
User Image
Current Funds: 1,000,000 gold
Be a pal. Gimme a freebie.

Post One - Map, Introduction (YOU ARE HERE)
Post Two - Rules/FAQ/What I want/Form
Post Three - Character Selection Screen
Post Four - Heth
Post Five - Art So Far
Post Six - Links In // Links Out
Post Seven - Contests
Post Eight - Credits

Devoted Entrepreneur

20,900 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Tycoon 200

User Image
1. No harassing the other artists or Gaians in this thread.
2. No harassing me because I don't want to buy your art. No means no. (I won't be mean if you're not, honest!)
3. No Advertising in this thread.

User Image
Can I draw anything? No, you may only draw the subjects. I will only pay you to draw what I want!
I don't draw in anime/manga style, will you still be interested? I do not promise to be interested in buying ANYONES art, but I am not biased to styles. I like what I like.
Does picture size matter? Yes and no. I do not care what size your picture is (as if it's too big i'll just resize it) but if your picture causes H-Scroll, I humbly request you url link it and not IMG link it.
Are collaborations allowed? Yes, with some cautionary rules. Firstly, both parties must be aware that their work is being sold, and must both let me know they are selling to me. The second rule is that the money splitting is on you two, not me.
Why do you ask me who I wanna draw when there's only one choice? Eventually there will be more, but for now i'm only interested in art of Heth.
What is this 'LVL' Crap about? Each artwork I receive is counted as a 'level up' for the character. Once one character has reached so many pieces of art, a new character option will be opened up.

User Image

[b]Artist Name:[/b]
[b]Who you'd like to draw:[/b]
[b]What You'd like to offer (Fullbody,headshot,what have you):[/b]
[b]Your Samples:[/b] ((If you want to draw a male character, show me male samples))
[b]Your Prices:[/b]

User Image

All I really want at the moment is art of Heth by artists competent in drawing male characters. Eventually you will see more drawing options here. If you already applied once for Heth but come back later to see another character you want to try and draw, you are welcome to re-apply.

Heth art can be colour or black and white, waist up to full body (not interested in Headshots). I will also consider chibis. My goal is 75 pieces of art that are Heth solo, which have not been drawn by me. You can track my goal yourself by looking in my Heth art folder on PB linked in Heth's profile, then subtracting 4, which is the number of art in that file that is my own.

User Image
Did you apply but were rejected and want to draw the characters for undetermined tips? Just like the characters but aren't concerned with payment? Visit this thread's sister thread, Freeplay: An OC Freebie Request Thread. There, you can draw my characters for tips regardless if I've turned you down here or not!

Devoted Entrepreneur

20,900 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Tycoon 200

User Image
User Image

The war ended, but the peace between The Zionists and the Machines was short lived. Sections of humans roam the system, aware of it's presence, but still connected. Rogue programs struggle to find a place for themselves that won't land them on the System's most wanted list. One such rogue group survives only by banding together against their common enemies, despite their incredible differences.

User Image
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

User Image

This storymode is not yet unlocked. Heth must achieve lvl 79 before it will be available for play.

User Image
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

User Image

This storymode is not yet unlocked. You must advance the other characters first.

User Image
User Image

Devoted Entrepreneur

20,900 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Tycoon 200
User Image
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

User Image
During a stroll through the park, you notice an auburn haired man dressed as if he were a federal agent sitting quite still on a bench. It is obvious he is surveying his surroundings, but upon further study of this individual you notice he is smoking, something federal agents never do on duty. As he smokes from a delicate looking pipe, you notice how spindly his fingers seem to be wrapped around the bowl of it. This causes you to take in his appearance fully, and you realize the rest of him is about as thin as his hands. The height likewise, doesn't help for the overall gaunt appearance of this individual. He leans forward with his pipe held between his teeth to lift his sunglasses, and rub at the bridge of his nose. The lines under his eyes give him away as middle aged somewhere, but it's hard to determine exactly where that age might be. After that, he stretches his arms above his head to wake up his back muscles from sitting still for so long, and you catch a flash of a gun in it's holster hidden under his suit jacket. You suspect whoever this individual is, you don't want to mess with him. He has two companions, but you have trouble making out their details just yet.

Heth is currently LVL 77
User Image

Devoted Entrepreneur

20,900 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Tycoon 200

Devoted Entrepreneur

20,900 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Tycoon 200
User Image

User Image
[url=http://tinyurl.com/652wk9] [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v178/cjheth/gaiajunk/requests/jprgtb.jpg[/IMG] [/url]

User Image
[url=http://tinyurl.com/652wk9] [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v178/cjheth/gaiajunk/requests/jrpgb.png[/IMG] [/url]

User Image
40x200 only unless you're a friend of mine or another art request thread please. PM me if you want me to add your banner.

Friends:
User Image

Other Art Requests:

User ImageUser ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image
User Image

User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image

User Image

User Image

Other Stuff:

User Image

User Image

Devoted Entrepreneur

20,900 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Tycoon 200
User Image

Bump Contest:
First person on every 25 pages gets 500 gold.
First person on every 100th page gets 5000 gold, every other person on a 100th page gets 1 gold for every page it's at (100 gold for 100th page, 200 gold for 200th page, ETC ETC), till page 1000 when the gold will reset.

Devoted Entrepreneur

20,900 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Tycoon 200
User Image

All of the dolls/pixel art bases used for the character selection profile shots are from BunnyStick.

All artwork used in stats boxes are copyright of their respective artists, but the characters are all copyright of me.

All other graphics made by me.

Devoted Entrepreneur

20,900 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Tycoon 200

Devoted Entrepreneur

20,900 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Tycoon 200
heart heart heart heart