Welcome to Gaia! ::

The story..

In math class last year, a friend and I were discussing her latest infatuation, and she told me that this boy had a cool wink.

Now, this set me off. Everyone has different winks. Why not make a crazy-a** movie of different people winking?

So, on a weekend where we IB kids were all cooped up in the school, I started working on it. I borrowed my sister's video camera, and asked everyone I knew to wink for me while I filmed them. Some of them were crazyweird, but they winked.

Then.. then I told one of my Gaian friends about it [Gideon. biggrin ] and he filmed himself winking on his webcam for me.

But then I couldn't figure out how to get the footage onto my computer [The stuff from the weekend] and I lost the tape. sweatdrop

I'm buying a new video camera this Tuesday that hooks up to the computer, so I plan on re-making this video.
The request..

Since there are people on Gaia from all around the world, I figured, what better way to bring people together than by making a video of people from everywhere performing a kind gesture? ^^ I suppose I could make a hug video, but winks are so much more personalized.

So, really, what I'm asking is for people on Gaia with access to a webcam or video camera to film themselves winking. It can have one person in the shot, or twelve. It matters not. :3

Or, as away pointed out, you could always take lots of pictures and make an animation. ^^
Sending me your video..

I have AIM, I have MSN, and YIM!, too. ^^ You can send a file from your computer to mine through one of those programs, or if you only have email, you can send me an email. [isabellemarie@shaw.ca]

Or, if you can't put it on your computer, you could always mail me the tape, although that would cost money, and I wouldn't want people to spend money on this. ^^;;

Whichever is easiest for you, I can do.

MSN = isabelle_ringing@hotmail.com
YIM! = grab_some_david

I'm not on Yahoo often, so send me a PM if you want. ^^
I'ma post progess an' stuff here. Like, who sent me videos and the like. ^^

Gideon
Daisuke001
Crimsonstorm [pic]
Ryujii
Hinabi
LiVeena
Lunchable
kirsu
Teh Suck
Xyloart
Joe Pancake! <3 xd
*luffles on teh pancake ladeh* 3nodding heart
hola fellow stalker... >.<
heart

Hiya.

*makes stuff in Photoshop to spiff things up* XD
;o; Mommy has photoshop T___T xd 3nodding

Witty Elder

@Red; You're a creepystalkerboy. XD

> biggrin *has an illegal copy of Photoshop*
Joe Pancake
@Red; You're a creepystalkerboy. XD

> biggrin *has an illegal copy of Photoshop*

so do i!!>.<

Witty Elder

twisted Ya know it.

-Blinks.- o_o You have illegal PS copy also, Joe-san? XD Why pay $500 for a program when someone'll give ya a ripped copy.
Exactly. biggrin

It's great. ^^

*gives up on trying to spice the thread up until she gets cooler fonts* ^^;;

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out