Total Votes:[ 79 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 118 119 120 > >> »|

Devoted Hunter

Howe. emotion_bigheart

Specter Flux's Waifu

Garbage Friend

The New Headmistress
Howe. emotion_bigheart
Howe being Papa Wolf over Sophie was going to be one of the couple pictures I requested if it wasn't Pleasant and Randal.

Devoted Hunter

ExcessivelyTimewise

That makes me feel all fuzzy inside. x3
If you want to request it I'll pay for it.

Tofusaur's Husband

ExcessivelyTimewise
Boburto
ExcessivelyTimewise
Boburto

Yes! Of course! c: considering my normal one person drawings are just 50k♥

ovod'awwthanks
OhthankyouI'llgettheformfilledout!<3
*does poor mental math*So the really awesome green you picked for Pleasant's eyecolor is actually a possibility too? eek

...totally random but I've realized that in the three+ years I've enjoyed Bioshock, I haven't drawn a single bit of fanart. I:
Yay! ♥
Yep! I like to dab in a bit of colour here and there in my sketches c:

Oh man..you totally should..in fact...please do..and please show me D: there hasn't been any new art for me to save for my Bioshock folder! I was working on one myself..but..I put it on the back burner since I started doing this art shop XD

Awesome!

I'm not...that great. I:,

whee

Everyone says that though...o:

Specter Flux's Waifu

Garbage Friend

Username: ExcessivelyTimewise
Artist: Boburto
Style: 1
Specific: waist up, two-character, eyecolor(s)?
What: Randal and Pleasant
[x] [x] [x] Your Sweatervest Eager was so damn cute and Tofu's drawing is the only picture of Pleasant where he's not snarling or looking dopey.
Price Total: 200k
Notes: We've touched on their relationship and I'll expand upon it to help even more:
Pleasant idolizes/is attracted to Randal, just as Specter mentioned. Although it's never really acted on account of his tendency to keep things nondescript regarding his preferences; he's got all these personal rules and professionalism keeping him in line.
On that note, their relationship is a little more professional than the one between Randal and Martin; Randal still demonstrates the same amount of affection for Pleasant as he does Martin, however. (Ie. When Pleasant's shoulder was badly injured, Randal compulsively re-buttoned part of his shirt and did his tie for him, straight-faced like it was nothing just so Pleasant could go on looking sharp and official.)
As for how they're interacting, it's up to you or you could even sketch out the aforementioned event if you'd like.

Specter Flux's Waifu

Garbage Friend

The New Headmistress
ExcessivelyTimewise

That makes me feel all fuzzy inside. x3
If you want to request it I'll pay for it.
I'm a request puppet now? lmfao
You have more Sophie art for refs than I do, so I don't mind terribly if you request it honestly. 3nodding

Tofusaur's Husband

The New Headmistress
Boburto

Nah, I probably won't go to bed for another hour or so. I got caught up in Skyrim. x3

Well the only reason I haven't requested what I want yet is because I'm not entirely sure what exactly that is. x3 All of my other characters for Volare are females and I have a ton of art of them. So I was thinking about one of my newer characters for another roleplay, but I'm not sure yet.
Ohoho..a very distracting game that one is XD
Ohh I see...well of course..take your time uvu We're always here~

Specter Flux's Waifu

Garbage Friend

Boburto

I'm not...that great. I:,

whee

Everyone says that though...o:

Form's filled out. I hope it's not too dorky.

But I am, even if a lot of the refs for the Volare! characters requested thusfar were my works. sweatdrop

Tofusaur's Husband

Specter Flux
Boburto
Specter Flux
Boburto
Specter Flux

Any chance you'd be up for another couple piece? [With the caveat that one of them has a rather messed-up face?]
Yes! They are always fun to do! [And messed up features are the best!]

Username: Specter Flux, ExcessivelyTimewise
Artist: Boburto
Style: One
Specific: Waistup, Flat color
What: Martin and Howe [x] [x] [x]
Price Total: Dark Star Cygnus and The Lusty Scoundrel
Notes: A ticked off Howe grabbing a terrified Martin by the shirt collar. Martin doesn't have his coat on and is holding Howe's red bandana that he just snatched. Howe's only about three inches taller but way bigger.

Accepted! You sure you don't want any shading? Those items are worth a lot o:
Also is there anything beneath Howe's bandana that I should be aware of? Facial scarring and such?

Ooh, I thought that was in the profile. Sorry. There's a sort of description in this post. His cheek is the worst, but he also has some scarring on his neck and arm [and maybe elsewhere but you wouldn't see it].

Shading would be sweet, but could I get the flat colored ones too? Just because I like matching art sets. XD

ExcessivelyTimewise

Also if you want to give more description or point to a more detailed post, feel free. XD

Yep! I can send you both versions! ♥

Amateur Millionaire

Boburto
Yep! I can send you both versions! ♥

Yay! I'm looking forward to it. twisted

Devoted Hunter

ExcessivelyTimewise

xD
I will when there are more slots open.
Boburto
urto"]

It is. I have five more achievements to get on it then back to Fallout. I don't really have many games for my xbox. XD

Specter Flux's Waifu

Garbage Friend

The New Headmistress
ExcessivelyTimewise

xD
I will when there are more slots open.
Boburto
urto"]

It is. I have five more achievements to get on it then back to Fallout. I don't really have many games for my xbox. XD
I took the last slot, didn't I? sweatdrop I'm sorry.

Tofusaur's Husband

ExcessivelyTimewise
Regarding Howe? I think this (sans freshwound-look and the fact that it's zombilock) is the best thing that describes the sort of damage he's done to his own face.

Not a lot of well-detailed injuries like that in art, that is one of the finest I've come across!

Oooh Good reference! I'll keep it on hand for this picture...
I actually have a character with half his face burned off... Accidental Two-Face...I do very much like to draw characters with exposed gum+teeth due to injury...oddly enough!

Specter Flux's Waifu

Garbage Friend

Boburto
ExcessivelyTimewise
Regarding Howe? I think this (sans freshwound-look and the fact that it's zombilock) is the best thing that describes the sort of damage he's done to his own face.

Not a lot of well-detailed injuries like that in art, that is one of the finest I've come across!

Oooh Good reference! I'll keep it on hand for this picture...
I actually have a character with half his face burned off... Accidental Two-Face...I do very much like to draw characters with exposed gum+teeth due to injury...oddly enough!
They're a lot of fun, aren't they?

Howe's my first of that sort, generally scars or missing parts (arms and fingers or ears mostly) are my specialty, so I snap up any reference I can regarding exposed teeth or missing tissue.

Devoted Hunter

ExcessivelyTimewise

Don't be sorry. x3 I can't wait to see Randal and Pleasant.
Howe and Martin too. x3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces