Sweetheart

37,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Senpai's Notice 100
Remanoir
Hotarla
Remanoir

ahhh thank you very muchly! ;w; took me awhile to figure out why the image wasn't showing up.... rofl

Oh, I didn't feel like cluttering up the tread with another mega image. Is the chest ok now?

Yup its totes fine! >w< thank you for changing it for me! c:

see you gettin' some orders! c: dunno whether I should order or not...xDDD one of my big items just sold in the MP so now I have some money to spend! rofl

Super Novice

Hotarla

see you gettin' some orders! c: dunno whether I should order or not...xDDD one of my big items just sold in the MP so now I have some money to spend! rofl

YAY FOR GETTING THE MONEY. /rains money on you/

everything I want is so expensive right now tho. ;;

Okechi's Wife

Moonlight Muse

40,350 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Pie For All! 300
*nuzzles Rem* I wanna bribe you but all I've got is a ton of items... hmm...

EDIT HERE GOES NOTHING - some day I'm gonna have to come back for a full body too if that ever opens again [or stop spending $ on gaia enough to order that rl haahah...though I think I have enough items that you desire for that possibly...]

INCOMING REMIX!!!
Name: Mokoni
Want: chibi
Image Ref: User Image
Offer: Mocha Biscuit (estimated value 70b) PLUS Gacha Ace (estimated value at 28b)

Thanks for considering please don't kill me

Sweetheart

37,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
Remanoir
Hotarla

YAY FOR GETTING THE MONEY. /rains money on you/

everything I want is so expensive right now tho. ;;

RIGHT!? ;w; maybe I should sell my magical chiaroscuro as well..Ox you know that weird black and white bear that is this month's RIG pet? got it while opening rigs and I have no idea what to do with it cuz I HATE pets... rofl

ohhh what items do you want? apart from the ones on the front page that is! XD

Super Novice

Hotarla

RIGHT!? ;w; maybe I should sell my magical chiaroscuro as well..Ox you know that weird black and white bear that is this month's RIG pet? got it while opening rigs and I have no idea what to do with it cuz I HATE pets... rofl

Maybe you can trade it on the Gaia Exchange for something you want? Pets tend to be expensive since they're 'rare'.

I think currently the items i want are on my front page... But I have a huge wishlist so.... ;;;

Super Novice

Mokoni

Why would I kill you? You got one kickass Ava!

Predatorial Rabbit

Remanoir
O AO)!!

ah. um. fffffffff maybe another day? 8D I like to stay alive as long as possible

Okechi's Wife

Moonlight Muse

40,350 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Pie For All! 300
Remanoir
Mokoni

Why would I kill you? You got one kickass Ava!
...and I want YOU to draw it [along with a bunch of other people cuz I'm getting a ton of art of this avi emotion_awesome

Super Novice

archangelling
O AO)!!

ah. um. fffffffff maybe another day? 8D I like to stay alive as long as possible

braaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaains~

Super Novice

Mokoni
...and I want YOU to draw it [along with a bunch of other people cuz I'm getting a ton of art of this avi emotion_awesome

Good Plan. Kick a** Ava needs arts!

Sweetheart

37,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
Remanoir
Hotarla

Maybe you can trade it on the Gaia Exchange for something you want? Pets tend to be expensive since they're 'rare'.

I think currently the items i want are on my front page... But I have a huge wishlist so.... ;;;

that's what I was thinking...xD its either that or the MP, Iunno...xD;;

LOOOOL lucky for me that I don't have a huge wishlist...;w; I only put the items I REALLY want on there...xD;; the ones I know I can't afford cuz they're like 100s of billions...;-;

Okechi's Wife

Moonlight Muse

40,350 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Pie For All! 300
Remanoir
Mokoni

Good Plan. Kick a** Ava needs arts!

YUSH! emotion_awesome emotion_dowant

Super Novice

Hotarla

that's what I was thinking...xD its either that or the MP, Iunno...xD;;

LOOOOL lucky for me that I don't have a huge wishlist...;w; I only put the items I REALLY want on there...xD;; the ones I know I can't afford cuz they're like 100s of billions...;-;

Ohhh. I just add the items I want on the wishlist and once I buys/gets it I'll delete it. And I usually clean it out ever so often.

It also help that the RIGs comes out fast and I usually end up liking one or two items from it. (usually from the expensive end) so now my list is just.... lot of super expensive items....

Super Novice

Okechi's Wife

Moonlight Muse

40,350 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Pie For All! 300

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash