Welcome to Gaia! ::

What do you think of when you think RANDOM?

Um "random"? 0.38888888888889 38.9% [ 7 ]
That. Thing. Over there. 0.22222222222222 22.2% [ 4 ]
Everything! 0.11111111111111 11.1% [ 2 ]
My long lost childhood pet. 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Food. 24/7. All about the food. 0.11111111111111 11.1% [ 2 ]
Where am I? 0.16666666666667 16.7% [ 3 ]
Total Votes:[ 18 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 805 806 807 > >> >>> »|

Invisible Shapeshifter

7,400 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Cart Raider 100

RANDOM AVATAR ART

STATUS

HIATUS
2 / 2 SLOTS

UPDATES

05/17/15 - In the process of HIATUS-ing.

02/24/12 - Re-vamping. Slow recovery of this shop.

12/15/10 - Still no updates.

07/17/09 - No updates.

07/14/07 - Sorry patrons, but things are going to get more hectic in my life. I'll attempt to finish off the remaining list.

12/08/06 - After a long hiatus-like period, I have completed one. Unfortunately, I've entered the exam weeks, which precede the Christmas shopping craze, plus I need to plan and execute a holiday party. So, your continued patience is of course appreciated. Thank you.

06/18/06 - Regretfully, all available time that I have will be diverted to studying. Regular operations will resume after June 22nd. Sorry for the inconvenience.

06/06/06 - Preparations for essays and tests are demanding more time of me so progress will be a bit slow for the art. Sorry for any inconvenience.

05/14/06 - The store is now effectively open.

05/14/06 - Shop details have been updated but the re-opening will be delayed due to a sudden failed PSU.

05/12/06 - The last of the commissions have been completed. Now the shop will be closed for "renovation" and will be open again shortly.

03/14/06 - Tending to assignments again but hoping to finish the remaining requests soon. Also, thinking of changing some details in my shop.

12/02/05 - With several essays and exams around the corner, I will probably be unable to draw until around Christmas time.

10/09/05 - Just to confirm, my schoolwork is piling up as expected so the time needed to finish your art is tentative. But, I will continue to work on them when time permits.

09/06/05 - With classes starting next week, please be advised that homework will be my priority. However, I will try to work on your art when I can. Sorry for the inconvenience and thank-you for your continued patience.

08/15/05 - With an overwhelming number of requests currently, I will not be accepting any new orders until I narrow the list. Sorry for the inconvenience.

08/11/05 - Sample images are now functioning within specified parameters again.

08/10/05 - Due to some internal problems at ImageShack, sample images are temporarily offline.

08/08/05 - I have decided to adopt a different approach to receiving artwork orders in this store. Please read below.

ARTWORK / SAMPLES

@ @ @

PRICING

--

HOW TO ORDER

--

IMPORTANT POINTS

Please do not place an order using a Private Message.

Please be patient...unless it becomes ridiculously delayed.

I reserve the right to decline your order if you give me a reason. So be nice to others.

SPECIAL THANKS

azriel1986
BabyKitten
~Da llama queen~
giglamesh
jazine15
[Major General] Andrews
NightSymphony
outlaw trinidy
Ravager
samus x
Spazzy Azzy
tamcharles

23,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Regular 100
EDIT: Since it is first come first serve, Im glad that I got her first, your art is very good and im glad I get a chance to buy some. I would love for it to be full body and colored please.

Here is my avatar-------->User Image

Invisible Shapeshifter

7,400 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Cart Raider 100
Yup, thanks. ... And I'm sorry for that, I was taking a shower. biggrin
I would like to order some.... full body im hoping.... my avatar of course... and if you do extra's i have a description of the character.
How about a pic of me?
full body for 1.5k 4laugh just draw me in whatever I am wearing at the time and make me look sexy if you don't mind if you do then just draw me how ever you like.

bubbleangela's Husband

Profitable Businessman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Overstocked 200
Oh wow... Sweet! You opened a store! biggrin

I'll place two orders. biggrin

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image

Could I get a full-body of each of these two avatar? Thanks.

Bump and goodluck! cool
just a question how long does it take to make them?

bubbleangela's Husband

Profitable Businessman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Overstocked 200
Bump! blaugh xd
I would like one for my b/f giglamesh too hold on I will get his pic

Beloved Lunatic

me full body like this....
User Image
and i know you pick the avatars pose but for mine couls you perhaps have it standing and pull tip of hat down over face?
he will send the trade *nods* heart he is getting on the outfit he wants and he will send trade your are is the best! heart

bubbleangela's Husband

Profitable Businessman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Overstocked 200
@wiim: Hey Will, I think you're going to need more slots. razz

domokun heart domokun heart domokun domokun heart heart
BUMP
domokun heart domokun heart domokun domokun heart heart

I hope you make it far!

Quick Reply