+1 1 100.0% [ 20 ]
Total Votes:[ 20 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 74 75 76 > >>

IRL Glitch

24,725 Points
  • Olympian 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
        User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image
        ↻✴*Welcome, I'm Denham and I'm constantly questing so I figured I should take a whack at a bribe shop. Both items and gold are fine by me, so I'm pretty easy to bribe! Whether or not I accept a commission is based 95% on bribe and 5% character. OC's and avis treated as equals. I want to try a new style so I only have a few STYLE ONE. I will also be offering STYLE TWO.
        Feel free to stick around and chat.

↻✴*RULES
              1. Follow the ToS. Don't beg. Don't spam. Don't steal. Only advertise art contests and charity threads, no shops, auctions or quest threads.
              2. Be nice and respectful to me and anyone else in this thread.
              3. I reserve the right to reject orders. I'm not picky though so this is unlikely to happen unless you break the ToS.

↻✴*WILL/WON'T DO
        I will draw pretty much anything that doesn't break the ToS. That includes mechas, furries, any sexuality, and so on. I mostly certainly practice by drawing females but I gladly accept male commissions. However, bribes should be higher for mechas, detailed backgrounds, furries/animals, and cluttered avis and multiply the price by the number of people you want in a picture.

↻✴*BRIBE ME
        Multiple items are acceptable offers. Depending on the item and style, I will take items 100k cheaper (possibly even more) than the lowest bribe price, because I love items.

Style One[Gallery]
              Just because this style takes a while for me to do, bust bribes should be at least 500k in gold or item value, at least 750k for waist-up, and 1M+ for fullbody.

Style Two[Gallery]
              Busts should be at least 150k in gold or item value, at least 300k for waist-up, and 450k+ for fullbody.

Specific items that would appeal to me:
              User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
              User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image User Image User Image

↻✴*ORDER FORM
        [quote="Denham"][/quote]
        [color=#18f5a0]↻✴*[/color][color=#6145fe][b]Beam me up, Denham![/b][/color]
        [color=#18f5a0]Name:[/color] -username-
        [color=#18f5a0]Reference:[/color] -what you want me to draw-
        [color=#18f5a0]Type:[/color] -bust/waist up/fullbody-
        [color=#18f5a0]Details:[/color] -personality of the character and pose if you want something specific-
        [color=#18f5a0]Bribe:[/color] -how much you want to pay-

↻✴*SLOTS
        I'll usually take more orders than slots available so don't let it discourage you if they're full. However, extra slots require higher valued bribes.

IRL Glitch

24,725 Points
  • Olympian 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
        User Image
        User Image
        [url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/test-forum/bribe/t.79584853/?_gaia_t_=3934][img]http://i622.photobucket.com/albums/tt302/DogtheBomb/etbut.jpg[/img][/url]

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

IRL Glitch

24,725 Points
  • Olympian 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers