Welcome to Gaia! ::

I am doing quality art for items, just as the title puts it ^^
So you're prolly wonderin what my art looks like huh? Well, here is my sample ^^ (Quality of art will the same as shown below or better depending on mood)
{When you click a sample to view it click the image to see a bigger version, to see more detail! ^^}

Headshot sample sketch
Headshot sample sketch 2

I am looking for certain items, mainly zOMG items. I will only have one slot per wanted item.
The more expensive the item you give me the more willing ill be to draw more than a bust. I can even do full body.

Brass rave goggles slot (Will get you a bust):
Gramster slot ( Will get you a bust):
Kodiac grizzly bear slippers (Will get you waist up):
zOMG box (Will get you a bust):

And if you should like colour to your art I am pretty good at coloured pencils. That kinda art costs more cuz of the extra work and hours put into each piece.
Here is a sample coloured bust:

Coloured pencil bust sample
Disney/Markers sample

A good way to get a lot of coloured pics from me is to offer me Wave tiara, Panda slippers, and OMG spirit.
So I will only have those three slot available.

Wave tiara slot (Will get you 7 or 8 coloured w/e you want):
Panda slippers slot (Will get you 10 coloured w/e you want):
OMG spirit slot (Will get you 15 coloured w/e you want):

(If you should want something other than coloured fullbody or couple let me know)

LOYAL BUMPERS AND FREQUENT BUYERS GET SPECIAL DISCOUNTS AND FREEBIES OVER TIME! ^^

Please post your username, what you want drawn (Please include ref pix and describtions), and what you have to offer. If you have any of my wanted items and I have that slot free ill put you down and start on your work.

SubaruCamui's Partner

heart hihi ^^
hey nice shoppe love!
Ty baby! ^^
hai hai anytime ^^

5,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
Whoo.. going to be a bit expensive to do this. Before I go out and buy an item, how much of my avi do you think you could do?
Lord-Miles
Whoo.. going to be a bit expensive to do this. Before I go out and buy an item, how much of my avi do you think you could do?

Hmmm.... it depends on what you want, are you asking for a bust, waist up or full body? ^^
Colour or no colour?
But all in all you would have to uncover your face and let me see your outfit a little too, otherwise I wont know how to draw you XD

5,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
I think probobly a bust. I can't really take away my animals but... I've got an idea. It'll take a min though.

And, given a choice, would you prefer a zOMG box, or a Gramster?
But I CAN draw all of it ^^
Any more cluttered though and I prolly wouldnt have been able to lolz
Lord-Miles
I think probobly a bust. I can't really take away my animals but... I've got an idea. It'll take a min though.

And, given a choice, would you prefer a zOMG box, or a Gramster?

Kk I can wait, and I would like a zOMG box plz ^^
Preffered ^^

5,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
http://www.tektek.org/avatar/18458745

Here's my Avvie underneath all of those critters (There's 11 of them in all O.O)

And I'll get your Box to you.. once you're done? It'll have to be through trade though since my Gift-giving is disabled -_-.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff