Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lord-Miles
http://www.tektek.org/avatar/18458745

Here's my Avvie underneath all of those critters (There's 11 of them in all O.O)

And I'll get your Box to you.. once you're done? It'll have to be through trade though since my Gift-giving is disabled -_-.

Kk thank you! Ill try to include the animals around your bust area so they're included in the pic ^^
And that is alright, I think everyones gift option is disabled cuz mine is too >.<
But yeh I gave you the zOMG bust slot so ill get to work on it ^^
Expect it either tonight or tomorrow ^^
Ill brb, I need food ^-^

5,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
Alright thank you much! biggrin

And I hope that there's something nice in your box. -_- So far I havn't had huge amounts of luck with it...
Lord-Miles
Alright thank you much! biggrin

And I hope that there's something nice in your box. -_- So far I havn't had huge amounts of luck with it...

Kks I has food stuffs now ^-^

And yeh, im not sure if ill open it. I got one before, spent 23k on it and I opened it and got a 7k item ¬_¬
But my bf liked it so I gave it to him ^^

5,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
^_^ Food is good, it keeps you from dying
Well usually, depends on what you eat whee

Yep, I opend mine and got a Chicky Sweater.. Ican't even sell it for 1k!
On the other hand, if you get a fluff box, you can sell that for twice the zOMG box's price.
Wow! Have you gotten one of those yet?

Side note: ill be takin a shower here in a few ^^ (but ill leave the comp on)

5,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
Yep, I've gotten at lest two Fluff Boxes, but I keep opening them xp

I really should just sell those kinds of items.. especially when I had my Mythrill Bag (sells for 150k, I opened and got 50k) Ah well.

Well have fun in your shower. I'm probobly going to head to bed soon.
Lord-Miles
Yep, I've gotten at lest two Fluff Boxes, but I keep opening them xp

I really should just sell those kinds of items.. especially when I had my Mythrill Bag (sells for 150k, I opened and got 50k) Ah well.

Well have fun in your shower. I'm probobly going to head to bed soon.

What did you get from the fluff boxes?
And alright ^^
I am about to put this on the front page but just to let you know, loyal bumpers and buyers get special discounts and freebies over time ^^

5,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
razz Honestly I don't remember what I got from them. I think I got my Outlaw Wolf Pup (50k) but I don't really know.

biggrin And don't worry about that. You seem like a really nice person, and a good artist. You're a tad expensive, but I'll most likely come by with another request sometime.
Oh, and I just had one question, when artists like you do commisions, or art that you send over the internet, what do you do with the original copy?
Lord-Miles
razz Honestly I don't remember what I got from them. I think I got my Outlaw Wolf Pup (50k) but I don't really know.

biggrin And don't worry about that. You seem like a really nice person, and a good artist. You're a tad expensive, but I'll most likely come by with another request sometime.
Oh, and I just had one question, when artists like you do commisions, or art that you send over the internet, what do you do with the original copy?

I usually just put it away with all my other art sad
I always wondered how much people would offer for a rl commission but I just dont know where to start sad
And you're welcome to help me out with prices! I want zOMG items, but what kinda art/how much art should I offer for each slot you think? I think the bust slots are good though, but im no sure bout the more expensive slots >.<

5,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
I agree, the bust slots seem good, but full body is a bit expensive. I mean, some of the items you're asking for are over 100k!
And, not to be offensive, but I don't know if people on Gaia would see your art as worth that much.
Granted, I havn't really seen much of it, but people always want the best deal for the lowest price possible.

In my opinion, you best bet would be to do lots of little commisions for lower price, than only a few for a higher price. If you can offer higher quality art for lower price than other people, you'll get a lot more customers/payments.

Although I also realize that it'll be hard to do very many pictures at the best quality you can. Unless you completly forgo human contact and just draw 24/7. I'll help with what I can, but finding the best price/quality is something only you can find out through experience.

XD I sound so buisness-y!
For the more expensive slots I could always offer pix like this as well:
Another sample pic
GAH gonk
I am no good at this >.<
I tend to think that my art is so good but I get dragge down so many times by people younger than me who are so much better TT^TT
I partially blame Photohop, it is too expensive for me. My art would be so much better if I had it sad

5,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
That is a really nice picture biggrin
But sadly I don't think that anyone here would be willing to pay 100k for any type of art.
It's depressing, but I don't think you can make huge amounts of cash/items with just one picture.
Lord-Miles
That is a really nice picture biggrin
But sadly I don't think that anyone here would be willing to pay 100k for any type of art.
It's depressing, but I don't think you can make huge amounts of cash/items with just one picture.

Well I can lower my price if needed and offer more than one pic ^^'

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces