Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

What kind of art are you most interested in?

CHIBIS! 0.27777777777778 27.8% [ 15 ]
Loose sketches <3 0.18518518518519 18.5% [ 10 ]
Full color! 0.33333333333333 33.3% [ 18 ]
Limited color! 0.055555555555556 5.6% [ 3 ]
It doesn't matter, I can't afford art anyways : / 0.14814814814815 14.8% [ 8 ]
Total Votes:[ 54 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 >

Demonic Businessman

28,400 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
yum_cupcake

Demonic Businessman

28,400 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
yum_tea

mmm..ginger green tea x.x

Demonic Businessman

28,400 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
yum_onigiri

Demonic Businessman

28,400 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
gawd I hate working out. x.x

Demonic Businessman

28,400 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100

Demonic Businessman

28,400 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
yum_onigiri

Demonic Businessman

28,400 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100

Demonic Businessman

28,400 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100

Demonic Businessman

28,400 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100

Demonic Businessman

28,400 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100

Demonic Businessman

28,400 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100

Demonic Businessman

28,400 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
yum_onigiri
QuickerPickerUpper

LOL! I actually do like working out, but it depends on the activity. My friend and I went to the swimming pool yesterday. It was AWESOME! I would have never gone (or thought of gone) on my own, but it was really fun with her and we felt soooo good afterwards! We're going back today and we're going to get a 3-month pass as well! It's super cheap, like 19€ for the whole three months.

I can see that you guys really are intense about Scrabble, lmao. I kind of do want to start playing now, but I suggested buying a board with my friend and she was like 'meh'. Which I can understand because she would rather play in French and I would rather play in English. But, come to think of it, I think playing Scrabble would be a PERFECT way for us to increase our vocabulary in the language we're weaker in! GASP! Total amazing idea. Shall totally tell her that xD
Thanks for making me think of ittt <3

No, I actually do like the first season of Angel. I like when Wesley first pops in out of nowhere and I like how Cordelia matures and how her relationship with Angel evolves. I think the first season was really well done and then it went to s**t. And no, I really, really don't like Fred. I don't understand how she has all these guys swarming around her and she's just so annoying. I do like Lorne though and bringing Spike back was okay … but his character wasn't as cool as when he was in Buffy. They made him because much too … soft :/
I mean, I do realize that he has a conscious now, but still. WHY must all of Whedon's vampires who have consciences be so WHINY AND CHEESEY and so uncool -.-

I can't remember who the kick a** girl and her wimpy broe were XD

Ahaha, two nights ago (or something) I went on a date with a guy who was a big Bruce Willis fan … AND HE HADN'T SEEN THE FIFTH ELEMENT! I was like, wtf, dude, that was his greatest movie (read: only good movie LOL!). Anyway last night he told me that he'd downloaded it and watched it. Converted another person to this magnificent masterpiece, yay xD
Probably gonna end up watching the movie again tonight. xD

Ew, seriously? Bucky/Steve when Bucky is like 70 years old and Steve is still 20? Ahaha. I like how he keeps in touch with them and still associates more to them than anyone else, though. I don't like the idea of Steve adhering to the modern world. I mean, when I watched Thor, it took the dude like 10 minutes to understand and adapt to our world. I was like, wtf are you serious -.-
And, I was kind of glad for the lack of love interest, because they usually develop it so HORRIBLY (I mean, Thor/whatever her name was played by Natalie Portman was suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuch a BORE!). The only romantic pairing I liked was Tony/Pepper, ahaha.

I have decided that I will not watch Vampire Diaries. At least, not until this summer. I have WAYYYY to many things I want to work on instead (stories, school work, working out, hanging out with friends) and the thing is that when I get addicted to TV series I just stop EVERYTHING and it sucks the life out of me. Seriously. It's bad and I can't control myself D:
So I'm going to wait! But when I do watch it … I'll let you know what I think of it xD

I LOVE PHO! And yeah, the place we found is 8€ for a big bowl (boy is it big) with a bunch of meat and beansprouts and a bunch of herbs. YUM YUM YUM!!!
And I had cake!! We went to see my grandmother on Sunday to celebrate mine & my brother's birthdays and she got us each a cake!!!

Oh my! What day is your birthday? I'll have to remember. You're gonna be an old boy ;D <3

OKAY YOU STILL INTERESTED IN HELPING ME BRAINSTORM?
I'll send you a PM with my story and we'll take it from there. At this moment I haven't had much time to work on it, but I have a week of school with NOTHING to prepare next week so I'm going to try and work on that (and my commissions, URG -.-) then! Especially the characters, the plot outline, etc.
Right now I'm just focusing on creating a world.
(btw, PM might not be until the weekend because am still in final exam week xD)

Amateur Alchemist

Excellent and nice looking art, Good luck! c:
gaia_spoons
I'm finally one my final exams!
I have one week off before the second semester starts! Yay ;D

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items