Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

What kind of art are you most interested in?

CHIBIS! 0.27777777777778 27.8% [ 15 ]
Loose sketches <3 0.18518518518519 18.5% [ 10 ]
Full color! 0.33333333333333 33.3% [ 18 ]
Limited color! 0.055555555555556 5.6% [ 3 ]
It doesn't matter, I can't afford art anyways : / 0.14814814814815 14.8% [ 8 ]
Total Votes:[ 54 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 54 55 56 57 ... 58 59 60 >

emotion_puke
I'm so sick D;

Demonic Businessman

28,400 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
craziiloop

Oh, I don't mind being allergic to seafood. xD Hate the smell anyways. I do feel that way about pasta though. :< What would life be without pasta? Though I'm trying to eat less of it. v.v Can't let myself get unbearably fat. I'm gonna try some Korean cooking actually... more rice/veggies and lots of chili :3 Which I like.

And lol, yes, that game was too hardcore for me. Required too many theatrics, which I am so not good at. xDD I like games like Monopoly or Scrabble. And video games (I finished the first Devil May Cry... so now when I get back to NY I'm gonna play Batman: Arkham Asylum + + ). Anyways, for point and click...the Nancy Drew games are best, but my sis and I did play a murder mystery game that I remember being pretty good called Still Life. It was actually kind of scary and strange xD The 'Drawn' series from Big Fish isn't bad...not overly hard, but very cute and has nice art.

Really? I liked Firefly! I mean, not as much as Buffy or Angel, but it was still good! Usually I don't like sci-fi at all, but it was like...not overly sci-fi and had just enough camp to be entertaining, which was what I liked. (then again, the Fifth Element is totally one of my fav movies, so camp lol) AND WHAT. I LOVED AVENGERS. love, all my love for Avengers. It certainly blew Thor and Captain America out of the water. >> Plus, bravo on the Hulk recast. I love me some Mark Ruffalo. I'm a Marvel comics fan though in addition to being a Whedon fanboy, so my love is slightly biased.

Okay, agreed, lots of plot does not equal good plot...except...god, it's actually a good plot. It's interesting and mysterious and really keeps you on edge. And I'm like you, the Buffy vampire was the only vampire for me...but the Vampire Diaries lore isn't TOO different. They still burn/die in sunlight without a witch to spell them safe, wooden stakes to the heart, fire... but instead of crosses and holy water, they have an herb called 'vervain' which essentially burns/hurts/weakens them the same way. I thought they'd be like Twilight vamps, but they so aren't! Would I recommend a crap show? >> Totally wouldn't. Give it a few episodes some time and see what you think. Plus they have the Vampire Diaries version of Spike who is just...my favorite person ever at the moment xD GIVE IT A CHANCE.

lol I have no experience with steampunk whatsoever...just that they like clocks and gears and Victorian clothing. oO; I dunno. I can be a brainstorming buddy? xD I dunno how good I'd be though, not much of a writer unless it's RP-like.

Demonic Businessman

28,400 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
craziiloop
I'm so sick D;

D'aaaww, don't be sick. :< I'd make you soup if you lived with me. *good roommate*

I did cook a lot in the past few days though..It was my sister's birthday and she wanted a cake from scratch. >> So I basically baked a two layer chocolate cake with vanilla custard in the middle and then made oreo cookie whipped cream frosting to ice it with. I also took her to the Huntington Gardens tea room. :3 TEA ROOMS ARE FUN. *gayed it up good*

*tucks in with a blanket* >> Take some meds.
QuickerPickerUpper
.It was my sister's birthday .

Oh cool, it's mine today! ;D

Quick reply, gonna watch Indiana Jones (Temple of Doom). Love me some hot, sweaty man 8D

I'll do a real reply tonight or tomorrow ;D
<3

(ps. I ******** adore The Fifth Element.)

Demonic Businessman

28,400 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
craziiloop
QuickerPickerUpper
.It was my sister's birthday .

Oh cool, it's mine today! ;D

Quick reply, gonna watch Indiana Jones (Temple of Doom). Love me some hot, sweaty man 8D

I'll do a real reply tonight or tomorrow ;D
<3

(ps. I ******** adore The Fifth Element.)

GURL, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Gimme one of your characters when you have a little free time, free birthday drawings for you <33

Also, ******** yes Indiana Jones (Temple of Doom was the scariest)

and totally going to watch the Fifth Element later.

HAVE A GOOD BIRTHDAY, BE MERRY AND EAT CAKE!
Happy birthday!! :3
QuickerPickerUpper
GURL, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Gimme one of your characters when you have a little free time, free birthday drawings for you <33

* o *
Awww, thaannnkkkss!! Best online present ever :B
Character: Daddles
Sorry for crappy profile … created her long ago. Still have an attachment to her even though she's kind of based (the name anyway) off of my avatar. I still want to use her in a story one day though, I think she could be a total badass anti-feminine heroine xD

Van Full Of Candy
Happy birthday!! :3

Thanks, hun!! whee heart

QuickerPickerUpper

I used to really like pasta .. but ever since I became a students it's become about the only thing I eat LMAO!!! I'm also really trying to branch out and eat more different foods XD
Although if you can't bear to become unbearably fat (LOL!) GO WORK OUT!!!
My best friend and I are gonna join a swimming pool soon!! Can't wait 8D
We bought our bathing suits and goggles yesterday :B

By the way, veggies and chili sounds great – but isn't rice the exact same thing as pasta? They're both in the “bread other cereal and potatoes” chunk of the nutrition food chart … or w/e xD

LMAO! Online Monoopoly kind of bores me, but I think Scrabble would definitely be a pretty good way to increase vocabulary and also just do good work outs on the brain =P
I'll check out the Nancy Drew games as well =)

I really didn't like Angel after the first season xD Buffy all the way!!! And I found Firefly WAYYYYY too cheesy, like holy shmokes! I mean, the girl was kick-a** and everything, but otherwise I thought it was very sensational. I dunno, maybe it would have gotten better if he had had time to draw it out and develop the characters, but since it got cut, I guess we'll never know. I'm glad that he got to make a movie, for the fans and all, but yeah, I thought it was incredibly cheesy =P

The Fifth Element rules, it's on a plane of its own, can't even compare it, dude xD LOL!!

I haven't seen Captain America but the only good thing about Thor was Loki who is just WICKED CUTE!!! LMAO! Unfortunately, I saw The Avengers before Thor so I didn't fully appreciate Loki in TA =(
But, omfg, are you a comic book fan? I actually have a commission I'm writing atm which is for TA, but I'm in DESPERATE NEED for a buddy who knows the comic books (The Ultimes esp) to help me out with the villain!! My beta hasn't replied in a while >:/

Ahk, I dunno dude. It's not that I don't trust your good taste, but all my friends have told me it sucks. And I just finished a True Blood marathon that sucked my life dry for a week … I can't risk watching another show … and esp can't risk becoming so disappointed in it as I become in TB.
I'll think about it XD
(and Ian Somerhalder kind of looks like Zac Efron ...)

I just want you to know that if you offer to be my brainstorming buddy, you need to know what you're in for … I tend to blabber A LOT. And sometimes I get 10dif ideas at once and want feedback for them all!! And right now I MOST need a brainstorming buddy for my commissioned Avengers story ^^;;

But if you also want to help me brainstorm the Pirate story, that would be so totally cool ;D
I'm actually in the process of creating a world for the story, so I'd love it if you could give me feedback on it so that it doesn't sound too cliché/banal/etc … 8D

And I didn't have cake for my birthday. But my best friend invited me to our favorite Vietnamese restaurant for lunch!! We ******** LOVE the Pho soups there …. omfg, getting hungry just thinking about ;o
Then tonight my brother is inviting me to this other restaurant that we like – it's a Belgian restaurant with its specialty being beer and clams and fries, omfg ;D
And then on Sunday me & him are going to see our grand-mother to celebrate both our birthdays (he was born on Jan 2nd) with her … so there might be cake there! XD
Otherwise I spent my birthday shopping for swimming suits and then studying Shakespeare at the library with my best friend. It was fun XDD
So yeah, those are birthdays how I like them! Basically uneventful except for a few happy birthdays from the only friends whom I told & … food XD!!!

Demonic Businessman

28,400 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
craziiloop

I knooow...I ate so much pasta when I was in school. x.x I still love it though. And yes, rice and pasta are very similar, but I find it muuuuch easier to eat less rice than less pasta. >> And I'm trying to work out more @_@ I've just never been fond of like... 'working out' you know? I like playing games or doing something that has entertainment value to it (I used to play soccer, but was injured and had to stop T__T )

And online monopoly can be entertaining...I always have to play a computer though >> But I like the real thing! And scrabble, too. My friends and I are all book-nerds and the like..so our vocabs are nothing to laugh at. Pair that with competitive nature, the scrabble dictionary, and an entire night filled with junk food.. xD We were pretty intense about it.

Whaaaat? How could you not like Angel after the first season? (Okay, I admit, most of season 3 and 4 I block from my memory 'cause they were horrible) They introduce Lorne! And Fred! And SPIKE. Really, he saved that show season 5 >> But Angel season 1-2 is actually really good. And yes, Firefly was a little cheesy...but I still liked it. xD Not loved it, but liked it. It had good potential! It had great characters that I could have grown to love the same way I grew to love Buffy and Angel characters. Funnily enough, the kick a** girl and her wimpy bro were the two characters I did not like at all... Also, I guess I wasn't too much of a fan of Dollhouse because they lost the plot for too many episodes and it got confusing. But Eliza Dushku is yummy. + +

Fifth Element is brilliant. That is all. I swear I know that movie by heart.

Captain America was....alright? I mostly watched it for the Chris Evans eye candy because it's Chris Evans...in the 40s...it's beyond sexy. I have a thing for WWII stuff >> Anyways, not a great example of a comic book to a movie, but decent enough. A big problem for the Thor and Captain America movies were the lackluster love interests -- zip chemistry. But the Bucky/Steve bromance is pretty cute. And also Sebastian Stan <33 My, is he fine. Give it a watch? It'll help probably with some of the Avengers stuff.

I am a comic book fan...but I'm probably not obsessed enough to give you the kind of help with beta-ing that you need. 8,D ahaha....now, if you were doing a Buffy or Angel fic, that'd be different... But yeah, I'm not as much of a comic nerd as I was, I couldn't help. x.x

I know what you mean, I was told by many people that they didn't like it...but I suspect they only watched a few episodes and then called it done. I believe in giving a tv show at least 3-4 episodes before calling it sucky and I got interested in the show pretty fast. I'm attracted to mystery and they give you a healthy dose of mystery in the show to combat that 'deep love' between a vampire and a girl thing. AND IAN SOMERHALDER DOES NOT LOOK LIKE ZAC EFRON WHAT IS THIS EVEN xDD they look nothing alike!!

Hnnghh, pho... <3 There is this great place in California for pho that I go to...cheap and delicious. You can get the giant bowl of soup/noodles and charbroiled meat of your choice for $5.35 @_@ such a good deal. It sounds like a good birthday though! Make sure to have cake some time....birthday isn't a real birthday without some cake. My birthday is in February... :,D man, I'm gonna be 23.

Hmm..help you brainstorm? : O What can I do?

And I will work on your drawing in a bit <3 Lol, I played so many video games these last few weeks that I almost feel rusty on sketching. x3

Demonic Businessman

28,400 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
Bah, when did the price of blue dragonfly skyrocket? v.v

Demonic Businessman

28,400 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
T.T oh thank god, I got my other lap top to work again..

Demonic Businessman

28,400 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100

Demonic Businessman

28,400 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff