Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

What kind of art are you most interested in?

CHIBIS! 0.27777777777778 27.8% [ 15 ]
Loose sketches <3 0.18518518518519 18.5% [ 10 ]
Full color! 0.33333333333333 33.3% [ 18 ]
Limited color! 0.055555555555556 5.6% [ 3 ]
It doesn't matter, I can't afford art anyways : / 0.14814814814815 14.8% [ 8 ]
Total Votes:[ 54 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 58 59 60 > >>

Demonic Businessman

28,400 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100

Demonic Businessman

28,400 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100

Demonic Businessman

28,400 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100

Demonic Businessman

28,400 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100

Demonic Businessman

28,400 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100

Demonic Businessman

28,400 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100

Demonic Businessman

28,400 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
emotion_zzz
gorgeous art o_o

Demonic Businessman

28,400 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
craziiloop
gorgeous art o_o

: O Why thank yew. Come shopping some time, eh? :,D
QuickerPickerUpper

I really, really want to, but I'm such a gold hoarder I get sad when I part with 2k emotion_facepalm

Demonic Businessman

28,400 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
craziiloop
QuickerPickerUpper

I really, really want to, but I'm such a gold hoarder I get sad when I part with 2k emotion_facepalm

Shoot. : /

Weeeell, maybe start making yourself an art fund sometime. :,D Go fishing, pick up some trash... I'm a sad, sad addict and I need customers to keep me in the habit.
QuickerPickerUpper

Honestly, I've thought of making an art fund before. But I've never really bought art on Gaia before 'cause I always thought the prices were exorbitant and ridiculous. Your art is very nice and reasonably priced.

And I kind of want a headshot of yours for all of my characters @.@

I currently have ~12 characters with a profile, so ready to draw. I kind of want to revamp the profiles of 9 of them, so maybe not yet. I have a more of less steady Gaia income (I found you in the writer's forum whee ), so I don't think funds would be a problem, if I can motivate myself into commissioning you (it's not like I actually use my gold of anything else, I just like seeing a more or less high number at the top of the screen LOL).

But, yeah ... maybe we could work out some sort of bulk order fee? ;D

Demonic Businessman

28,400 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
craziiloop

xD aw, thanks. I like to think it's pretty reasonable~

And the writer's forum! 8,D Someone actually looked at that thread? I just tossed it up there to see if anyone wanted to take a whack at my writing instead of just RP like I normally do...no takers so far, pft x3

And I'm with you on liking to see all that fake money up there. I enjoy hoarding...it just so happens that I get just the slightest bit more thrill out of completing alchemy formulas. >> It's terrible, really.

And I'm sure we could work out some type of bulk order fee...or you could just come and pay for them one by one as you get the funds. The beautiful thing about this alchemy thing in gaia is that complete junk is now worth quite a bit. xD You could go fishing a couple of times and probably come up with enough gold to pay for art.
QuickerPickerUpper

LMAO. From my experience, all the commissioners seem to come all at once xD
My shop will be dead for a week or so and then all of a sudden BAM I'll get 3 forms at once. It's uncanny that way xD So, yeah, don't despair, you just need to be patient wink

As for the commission. One by one sounds good. Less complicated that way and that I way I can add tips in the following commission trade if I really loved what you did with the previous piece wink .
I said 12 commissions, but if I have the courage and the time, I'm going to be making an additional 4 profiles (2 of them will be rather small, though).
Just a warning that I have huge-a** profiles, I hope that won't be a problem?

I'd want them all in this style (knew I wanted to commission you when I saw this order! Amazing!!!). This is the Character Head-Shot (2nd example on your first page), right? I know you say 50min, but is it okay if I pay 50k for each character (since I have many)? Or, maybe 55k each character if I get one or two line colors (something like the second character in that example I linked you to).

Does that sound fair? I don't have the patience, or the time, really, to actually play the games on Gaia because if I did end up liking playing the games, I would never stop. I get addicted way too easily and I already have too many addictions I need to find time for in my schedule u_u

[EDIT]
Off to make lunch! Be back later =)

Demonic Businessman

28,400 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
craziiloop

Hah, I think it's more like people don't really want to pay for what I really get a kick out of writing. xD Which is...pure dialogue or just miniature scenes instead of full stories. Which is fiiiine, peddling my sexy suited self in the art forums helps pay the alchemy bills~

You can commission as many as you want! Though about the profiles...I'm no stranger to long profiles, but I would be very grateful for any type of reference you had in mind. Because if I go off of pure text, what I see and what you see might turn out to be very different. 8,D Tekteks or just any type of source image of like..hairstyles and what not are helpful... unless you WANT me to make it up.

50-55 k is just fiiiiine. You'd be surprised how many people see the word 'minimum' and never even dream of offering me anymore. xD So thanks for even thinking of that, it's so nice~ The monochrome limited color is no problem -- you can get the slightly upgraded limited color version as well, just let me know!

And yeah. Tell me about. >> I lost many an hour to ZOMG and now I'm Alchemy's butt monkey. *sigh* v.v Damn Gaia and it's addictiveness. Anyways! Feel free to send me stuff when you're ready or hang around in my threads, I have to get some sleep now. :,D But I'll be back later.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff