Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fan Art, what do you want to see?

Pokémon 0.27061855670103 27.1% [ 210 ]
Sailor Moon 0.23453608247423 23.5% [ 182 ]
Naruto 0.094072164948454 9.4% [ 73 ]
Something else? because those are about all the things i know =.= 0.15850515463918 15.9% [ 123 ]
A game fan art perhaps? comment : 33 0.24226804123711 24.2% [ 188 ]
Total Votes:[ 776 ]

Kiro_Shinigami
dn_chrono_dear
Kiro_Shinigami
dn_chrono_dear
Kiro_Shinigami
*nibbles* *screenshots avatar* I think i'm just going to make you a poster of all your avatars intertwined with one another.... and then I'll troll my own painting and put me somewhere in there heart u heart ~~ teehee
<3 OMG <3 // snuggle luffs// @A@
So watchu up to boo? yum_puddi
Nomming on a jacket potato and sipping a white Isla Negra wine and watching the series Constantine season 1. I read the comics and saw the movie! I love that sort of comics
no work today? and whats a jacket potato??

Verloki's Senpai

Cosmic Destroyer

dn_chrono_dear
Kiro_Shinigami
dn_chrono_dear
Kiro_Shinigami
dn_chrono_dear
Kiro_Shinigami
*nibbles* *screenshots avatar* I think i'm just going to make you a poster of all your avatars intertwined with one another.... and then I'll troll my own painting and put me somewhere in there heart u heart ~~ teehee
Nomming on a jacket potato and sipping a white Isla Negra wine and watching the series Constantine season 1. I read the comics and saw the movie! I love that sort of comics
Ooh babe im self employed I live in the stylish United Kingdom and its past 8 PM for me XD OOH jacket potato's are the best easy food. You take a huge potato and wrap it in tin foil and put it in the oven for 40 mins and then you take it out cut it open and lather butter on it. ^w^ its the best easy comfort food ever <3
Kiro_Shinigami
dn_chrono_dear
Kiro_Shinigami
dn_chrono_dear
Kiro_Shinigami
Ooh babe im self employed I live in the stylish United Kingdom and its past 8 PM for me XD OOH jacket potato's are the best easy food. You take a huge potato and wrap it in tin foil and put it in the oven for 40 mins and then you take it out cut it open and lather butter on it. ^w^ its the best easy comfort food ever <3
hahaha OOOOOOH a baked potato ( I assumed that's what you were talking about but I think i'm going to call them jacket potato's from now on ahahah so cute heart ) and what do you do being self employed?

Verloki's Senpai

Cosmic Destroyer

dn_chrono_dear
Kiro_Shinigami
dn_chrono_dear
Kiro_Shinigami
dn_chrono_dear
Kiro_Shinigami
hahaha OOOOOOH a baked potato ( I assumed that's what you were talking about but I think i'm going to call them jacket potato's from now on ahahah so cute heart ) and what do you do being self employed?
Yes a baked potato XD We call em jacket potato's as they still have their skins on.

We sell mens accessories jewelry and other things for both ladies and gents. We are one of the top selling shops on Ebay world wide you may have already bought from us >w< We ship plenty all over the world..
Kiro_Shinigami
dn_chrono_dear
Kiro_Shinigami
dn_chrono_dear
Kiro_Shinigami
Yes a baked potato XD We call em jacket potato's as they still have their skins on.

We sell mens accessories jewelry and other things for both ladies and gents. We are one of the top selling shops on Ebay world wide you may have already bought from us >w< We ship plenty all over the world..
......... W H A T? ...... ARE YOU KIDDING ME? ACCESSORIES? JEWELS? WHATS WRONG WITH YOU? HOW HAVE YOU NOT LINKED ME? TOLD ME? I LOVE CLOTHES, JEWELS AND ACCESSORIES! gonk

Verloki's Senpai

Cosmic Destroyer

dn_chrono_dear
Kiro_Shinigami
dn_chrono_dear
Kiro_Shinigami
dn_chrono_dear
Kiro_Shinigami

......... W H A T? ...... ARE YOU KIDDING ME? ACCESSORIES? JEWELS? WHATS WRONG WITH YOU? HOW HAVE YOU NOT LINKED ME? TOLD ME? I LOVE CLOTHES, JEWELS AND ACCESSORIES! gonk
Leather semi precious gems and stones and Much much more <3 OOH this song IDK I kinda like it!!

TwT Im a sucker for dancey tunes
Kiro_Shinigami
dn_chrono_dear
Kiro_Shinigami
dn_chrono_dear
Kiro_Shinigami

Leather semi precious gems and stones and Much much more <3 OOH this song IDK I kinda like it!!

hahaha what gay doesn't like a good dancey tune? Masc guys... please... they dance in their underwear too they just be lyin' but seriously, link me to your stoooooooore 3nodding

Verloki's Senpai

Cosmic Destroyer

dn_chrono_dear
Kiro_Shinigami
dn_chrono_dear
Kiro_Shinigami
dn_chrono_dear
Kiro_Shinigami

hahaha what gay doesn't like a good dancey tune? Masc guys... please... they dance in their underwear too they just be lyin' but seriously, link me to your stoooooooore 3nodding
I dance in my underwear TwT I have to admit at least that much XD I love dance music! Body poppin beats <3
Kiro_Shinigami
dn_chrono_dear
Kiro_Shinigami
dn_chrono_dear
Kiro_Shinigami

I dance in my underwear TwT I have to admit at least that much XD I love dance music! Body poppin beats <3
What are your favorite hot jams of the moment?

Distinct Sex Symbol

Nina of the Mist
heart
heart heart

Verloki's Senpai

Cosmic Destroyer

dn_chrono_dear
Kiro_Shinigami
dn_chrono_dear
Kiro_Shinigami
dn_chrono_dear
Kiro_Shinigami

Hmmm My stykes of music can be very very dark to bubbly! Ill pin my top 5 here for you.

I seen these men live, they rock the universe!

I dance to things like this XD. I do wear black PVC clothing when I go out. I look more like something from blade runner XD

My holiday dance tune XD I was so drunk OMG

This I heard on recent holiday and fell inlove.

and the finale.
Kiro_Shinigami
dn_chrono_dear
Kiro_Shinigami
dn_chrono_dear
Kiro_Shinigami

Hmmm My stykes of music can be very very dark to bubbly! Ill pin my top 5 here for you.

I seen these men live, they rock the universe!

I dance to things like this XD. I do wear black PVC clothing when I go out. I look more like something from blade runner XD

My holiday dance tune XD I was so drunk OMG

This I heard on recent holiday and fell inlove.

and the finale.
Ugh I love this kind of music!!! the last one reminded me of AFI or Blaqk Audio. SO GOOD! and you seem like the type to wear PVC clothing wink do you listen to either?

Verloki's Senpai

Cosmic Destroyer

dn_chrono_dear
yes I do! And black PVC is the hottest thing on a man! Any man wearing that gets +100 sexy points xD
Kiro_Shinigami
dn_chrono_dear
yes I do! And black PVC is the hottest thing on a man! Any man wearing that gets +100 sexy points xD
*slips on pac onesie* draw me like one of you french girls?? emotion_kirakira

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces