Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fan Art, what do you want to see?

Pokémon 0.27061855670103 27.1% [ 210 ]
Sailor Moon 0.23453608247423 23.5% [ 182 ]
Naruto 0.094072164948454 9.4% [ 73 ]
Something else? because those are about all the things i know =.= 0.15850515463918 15.9% [ 123 ]
A game fan art perhaps? comment : 33 0.24226804123711 24.2% [ 188 ]
Total Votes:[ 776 ]

Tiny Bunny

dn_chrono_dear
Melody strawberry
dn_chrono_dear
Melody strawberry
dn_chrono_dear
: 3 I shall be begin with the arts!

oh! can you make the backgrounds transparent for each of my avis? if not it's ok
Backgrounds? you're avi's don't have...BG's...?

yeah..a transparent background because i would like to stick some in my profile. rather than a plain white background, if you can make it transparent.
OOOOOH ok I gotcha...That's going to be different but I'll try it on the first one I do and see how it goes and I'll let you know If the rest are a go.

alright, take your time (:

Romantic Fatcat

sakurah
Blua
sakurah
BUMP!
Check out the genius work done by Chrono in ma sig.
Loving it!

That's stunning!! <3_<3

yours too. Wee have the same hair, but you would be able to not tell if you did not already know it. all Chrono's stuff is amazing.

Thankyou! ^__^ and yeah! Chrono's diversity is fantastic @__@ makes even Gaia avis look original <3

Friendly Friend

8,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Flatterer 200
  • Citizen 200
Blua
sakurah
Blua
sakurah
BUMP!
Loving it!

That's stunning!! <3_<3

yours too. Wee have the same hair, but you would be able to not tell if you did not already know it. all Chrono's stuff is amazing.

Thankyou! ^__^ and yeah! Chrono's diversity is fantastic @__@ makes even Gaia avis look original <3

agreed. he's so great. defiantly worth what i paid him for it. never been so happy with avi art before ^_^

Romantic Fatcat

sakurah
Blua
sakurah
Blua
sakurah
BUMP!
Loving it!

That's stunning!! <3_<3

agreed. he's so great. defiantly worth what i paid him for it. never been so happy with avi art before ^_^

hehe I was one of the lucky few who got his work for a bargain price so mine was basically at a steal XD I'm just waiting til I have enough gold saved to order another >__<o I'd offer an art trade but I'm not good enough ;_;

Friendly Friend

8,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Flatterer 200
  • Citizen 200
Blua
sakurah
Blua
sakurah
Blua
sakurah
BUMP!
Loving it!

That's stunning!! <3_<3

hehe I was one of the lucky few who got his work for a bargain price so mine was basically at a steal XD I'm just waiting til I have enough gold saved to order another >__<o I'd offer an art trade but I'm not good enough ;_;

same. i had so much money before actually buying this avi outfit, but since i was done to only 100k, i gave him items i didnt really use anymore for trade. love it.

Romantic Fatcat

sakurah
Blua
sakurah
Blua
sakurah

same. i had so much money before actually buying this avi outfit, but since i was done to only 100k, i gave him items i didnt really use anymore for trade. love it.

hehe well both spending sprees were definitely worth it ^__^

Friendly Friend

8,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Flatterer 200
  • Citizen 200
for sure. now im looking to collect more art lol.

Romantic Fatcat

lol excellent ^__^

... If you like my style I'd love to draw your avi~ *shameless self plug*

Friendly Friend

8,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Flatterer 200
  • Citizen 200
Blua
lol excellent ^__^

for sure! I dont have much money after the last one lol but im sure we can work something out. I can draw you something perhaps.

Romantic Fatcat

sakurah
Blua
lol excellent ^__^

for sure! I dont have much money after the last one lol but im sure we can work something out. I can draw you something perhaps.

Awesome ^.^o I do love art trades~ do you have a gallery??

Friendly Friend

8,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Flatterer 200
  • Citizen 200
not much of one no.....the most i have to show right now are like, 2 shitty pics on my photobucket
-x-
-x-

i have others, but no scanner at the moment to show you

but iv check out your deviantart and iv added myself to your watch list (nicollethesolitary) i gotta say, your really good. i think art trade would merely embarrass my art skills

Romantic Fatcat

sakurah
not much of one no.....the most i have to show right now are like, 2 shitty pics on my photobucket
-x-
-x-

but iv check out your deviantart and iv added myself to your watch list (nicollethesolitary) i gotta say, your really good. i think art trade would merely embarrass my art skills

Naww they're cute ^__^

eee yay! nawww shucks, thankyou! haha well, I have wishlist items and whatnot in my shop if it helps?? ^^

Friendly Friend

8,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Flatterer 200
  • Citizen 200
Blua
sakurah
-x-
-x-

Naww they're cute ^__^

eee yay! nawww shucks, thankyou! haha well, I have wishlist items and whatnot in my shop if it helps?? ^^

i noticed that too.
hmm
i wont give up my reve Rouille or my checkmate, but maybe Scarlet mist.
what will you be willing to do for that?

Romantic Fatcat

sakurah
Blua
sakurah
-x-
-x-

Naww they're cute ^__^

i noticed that too.
hmm

I'd be happy to do flats of your avi for Scarlet Mist ^^

Friendly Friend

8,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Flatterer 200
  • Citizen 200
Blua
sakurah
Blua
sakurah
-x-
-x-

Naww they're cute ^__^

i noticed that too.
hmm

I'd be happy to do flats of your avi for Scarlet Mist ^^

sounds good to me ^_^

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas