But of course!!! 0.375 37.5% [ 6 ]
Um...I don't see the point really... 0.0625 6.2% [ 1 ]
*growls* Gimme GOLD!!!! 0.25 25.0% [ 4 ]
*pogos* POGO STICKS?!?! What the #$I*? 0.3125 31.2% [ 5 ]
Total Votes:[ 16 ]
1 2 >

User Image

Pick your Poison...

Hello! Welcome to me Cocktai- *ahem* I mean my Art Bar... I would like to thank- oh what ever... Just Welcome!

I'll make this as short as possible 'cause I'm really bad (lazy) with words. So, Look around...Here...There...and EVERYWHERE!!!
*ahem* Well, you get the idea.

SO...Post answering these questions:

What do you want?

I'll draw anything...I love a challenge...It just has to follow the rules of our wonderful world of GAIA!

How much will you pay?
I'm MUCH to lazy to price everything so as I see it we will spread the love around. MAKE ME AN OFFER-- If I like it I will respond here, but in the case of me laughing 'IN YOUR FACE!!!'or feeling charitable (very likely). I will kindly do it in a PM.

What is your favorite picture here?

From either this shop or click here --> http://lyra-silverarrow.deviantart.com/ for more options. This is important...even if you only use one word I would like to know WHY you like your choice.

Now for the options:
Head shots...aka Mugs
Half body...plz specify which half...ok bad joke.
Full body...okay now we're talkin'

User Image

ADD_INS:

Animalistic friend
Other people
Plushies ^ of either
Accessories/Weponry (provide reference)

With/WIthout Background (SIMPLE!)

Any text... name or prose

If you say...of my avitar...give me an attitude or emotional pose...savy?

NOW PLEASE UNDERSTAND. THE MORE YOU OFFER ME. THE BETTER YOUR PICTURE WILL BE.

Sketch- only if you're poor.
User Image

Line- again, if you must.
User Image

CrossHatch- Okay, cool.
User Image

Black and White Grade- (or with 'choice' color)
User Image

Color- Good ole' fashioned color...I LOVE IT<3
User Image

Oh, say can you see? ...O.o I mostly work in CG (Since you can't beat the price of never ending paper and paint.)

BUT!!! If you're really rich I might be tempted to do a watercolor like this...
User Image

Or maybe this...
User Image

Oils could cost ya real money but here...
User Image

I would kindly like to remind everyone that driving under the infuence is strictly prohibited by law in most states.

SO...DONTDRINKANDDRIVE.

ENJOY!
This is my progress list:

Numbered by who's money showed up in my bank first... heart
You all are helping me buy that lovely blue gown that just arrived in Durem...many thanks! heart

1. Se-vens - Completed...enjoy~
2. Kimigoeth- in the works
3. Royalty-(bulk of 5)-
4. Shattered Rose-

Okay...for my latest.

rolleyes Couldn't deside which was better... rolleyes

User Image

User Image
HOMFG. Save a spot for me I will place my order(s) in a moment.
*jaw drops*
can you do me in those pose? but without the zorro mask?

User Image
I want lots of full bodies. They are my favorite. But I would like them to fit in my sigunature as well. So if you do one and then have to resize it, I would appreciate if you sent me the originial size and the reformatted one. whee heart

Okay.

The first pic I want is a headshot sketch like the one in your sample. I like how it has a green undertone and was wondering if you could do mine in blue? Of my current avatar and instead of rain being on her, tears in her eyes. I really like the butterfly on the side of the face so may I request that too? Also, may I request a crown be drawn on my head for it fits my username very well. If the butterfly and crown look too crowded, please ditch the butterfly. Would 500 gold be okay for this?

The second peice of work I really like was the crosshatch picture of your example. Could i please order one of myself and user CrazyMain in the exact same pose? But no elven ears. whee I would also like to be holding a rose Like she is. Would 2k be okay for this? And maybe instead of blue crosshatching a red one? But please do whatever you feel best. Though I would like my face to be more full of "girly" expression. While his expression is just fine, though maybe less of a tired look.

The third peiece I want is good old fashioned CG. I really do love CG art sooooo much. heart I would like to order a piece of art with user CrazyMain and myself (in this avi) kissing, maybe on a dance floor? Your choice. Or he could be dipping me. I woud like it to portray a deep sense of passion and riveting love. How about 2.5k for this piece?

The fourth piece I would like is of user Shattered Rose and myself in this outfit User Image fighting over her nitemare scarf. Maybe she could be on the ground with it around her neck with x.x this face on and a slight blue tint to her face because im chocking her because Im wrapping it around my neck. And me have a cute ^_^ face on because im modeling it. 2.5k?

The fifth piece I would like of just myself as now, chatting on a cell phone with someone and carring a cute handbag with user CrazyMain as a little plushie doll sticking part way out of it, if you could possibly do a caption of "Sure, just drop me a line!" that would be awesome. 1.5k for this?
Shattered Rose
*jaw drops*
can you do me in those pose? but without the zorro mask?(In CG)

User Image

seeing as I cannot edit my post, how about 2.5k for this?
Shattered Rose
*jaw drops*

User Image
...I need a little more info Darlin'...money...style...?
Lyra_Aliton
Shattered Rose
*jaw drops*

User Image

sorry, i realized that...CG please, like the one you have up as an example. Then Does 2.5k sound good? And I always tip so itll end up more than that. but im open to your opinion of what you think it should cost me.
Her Highness' Orders:

Head shot - sketch

Half- 2 char crosshatch

Full- 2 char color, 2 char color?,

And I personaly think I can do the fith best as a half body...more detail for a sig...no?

Lessee...you forgot a few figures...with so many doubles...but you are ordering bulk...what say you to a nice round 7000?

If acceptable, send trade to be completed upon delivery.

THANK YOU FOR YOUR BUSSINESS!!!
Shattered Rose
Lyra_Aliton
Shattered Rose
zlf1uu55:2="Shattered Rosesize]

sorry, i realized that...CG please, like the one you have up as an example. Then Does 2.5k sound good? And I always tip so itll end up more than that. but im open to your opinion of what you think it should cost me.

Sounds fine to me...I think prices may go up someday...but since I'm just so happy ya'll are here... 3nodding 's and wipes a tear* I'll go get crackin!
Lyra_Aliton
Shattered Rose
Lyra_Aliton
Shattered Rose
zlf1uu55:3="Shattered Rosesize]

Sounds fine to me...I think prices may go up someday...but since I'm just so happy ya'll are here... 3nodding 's and wipes a tear* I'll go get crackin!

*hands you a tissue* Your art is just so awesomtastic!
Shattered rose>Thank you! So just start the trade and you'll be on the Q... I mean cue...okay another bad joke...

(edit)Okay...so heres' the thing...I don't know what color your eyes are...or what kind of face/profile to draw...do you really want me to use my imagination?
Lyra_Aliton
Shattered rose>Thank you! So just start the trade and you'll be on the Q... I mean cue...okay another bad joke...

(edit)Okay...so heres' the thing...I don't know what color your eyes are...or what kind of face/profile to draw...do you really want me to use my imagination?

Green eyes is all that i require, imangination is fun,so sure! Just dont give me a big nose hehe

Codger

I would like your art Lyra. Of my avi...ok pose pose pose...Ahh, full body riding a bear and armed with a wrench! (bet you didn't see that one coming xd ) I think a background would be nice...hmm...I hope thats not to much for you. And have some creative freedom with it. I will pay you a Kitsune Mask eek

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff