Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

Fyze:

Ello guys, I'm Fyze. That's F Y Z E....Fyyyyze, the "e" is silent. I am the mascot of this small art shop. I follow these two around everywhere because they feed me pineapple. I love pineapple, but maybe....just a little...I like them to.

They're a little pricey due to being those peculiar college/university students who also have jobs; it takes a little more time to do their art, but they put in a lot more effort. You'll love their art. I know I do.

Sooooo, if we no longer need an introduction; let's get started. : )

Wєℓcømє tø Q & K!

Qali-Tron Slots
Reg slots [Full]
Back-up slots [Closed]

Karayna Slots
Reg slots [Open]
Back-up slots [Closed]

Announcements:
Welcome.

Sept, 4th, 2011;Creation.
May 18th, 2011; Qali and Kara are going to Anime North on May 27-29 and so are scrambbling to finish their cosplay outfits; art may be pushed to the side for a bit.
May 25th, 2011; Anime North was awesome! Qali and Kara had lots of fun and are now back to school/work, but are doing their best to complete their comissions.
June 15th, 2011; Kara added an optional order form to her post.

Intro||Rules||Artist Intro's||Contest's & Freebies

яυℓє§

o1. Please be kind
o2. Please do not beg
o3. Artists have the right to reject
o4. Please keep all rude comments to yourself
o5. Any questions go to any artist. (via on this thread)
o6. Payment goes to the person you commission.
o7. Be respectful.
o8. You must not cancel your bribe/order if we already accepted it (the exception is when the artist hasn't started on it)
o9. If the artist accepts. Please send the trade to that artist.
1o. Art takes time O_O Please don't ask when it will be done, but if you are on the top of the list for more than a week you may ask.

Remember: Patience is a virtue.

They are able to make more rules if necessary, because they are the boss you know? oAo

Girl-Crazy Ladykiller

User Image

██████████████████ ██

User ImageUser Image
            Qaliinuyasha

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx██████████████████

Username;Qaliinuyasha
About Me; Photography + Art + Anime/Manga + Books + Watermelons+French Canadian+Scottish= Me ♥. Kara is often my rock, when my world seems to be swirling out of control. She makes me happy when I am sad, and she can get me out of any rut. I find myself incredibly lucky to have found someone to be my best friend/ and sister who I would trust with my life.

Newest:
[X][o][X][o]

Prices; Fullbody Sketch-20k, Waist Up-12k, Headshot-7k, Chibi-6k, Experimental CG Sketch-3k.
+ Extra Person: Half of whatever the price is for one person.
+ Ink: 1k
+ Watercolour: 2k
§lots; ▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆
o1; {Doodlesmithie} {pg7} {Chibi coloured}
o2; {Randon_xx} {pg27} {Group/FB/Watercoloured}
o3;{PunkNarumi}{pg32}{Fullbody Sketched}

Examples;

яє§єяvє list; ▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆
o1; {x M y k e} {Fullbody/Chibi/Coloured}
o2;
o3;

Bribe Items;User Image User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image And any monthly collectibles. Any item will do. Just ask me. smile

User Image

Check out our playlist:

♣ ♠ ♥ ♦

User Image

██████████████████ ██

User ImageUser Image
            Karayna

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx██████████████████

Username; Karayna
About Me; An artist who loves to read [cough-fanfiction-cough], work out, cook, and sew. I like spiders, citrus fruits (excluding oranges I love them now!), and spending time with my sister Qali (who is the best person in the world and who understands me and my [many] flaws). I dislike rude people, malfunctioning technology, and not sleeping. ♥.

Posted below are some of my current WIPs. These include comissions, contest entries, and other things. If you have any input towards one of them, feel free to post and tell me! I may add your idea to the picture. biggrin
Thank you in advance if you do so.

Newest Artworks;
User Image

Current WIP(s);
User Image User Image User Image

Prices; ▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆
+Pencil (Base):
----------Chibi-40k, Head Up-20k,Waist Up-40k, Full body-80k.
+ B/W Lining: + 30k
+ Colour:
----------Pencil Crayon- + 100k, Copic Markers/CG/Water Colour- Bribe
+ Extra Person: + 1/2 regular price

§lots; ▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆
o1; Shmallow pg. 38: Full body, pencil crayon (x1) finished full body, need to scan + start jewelry concept sketches.
o2; Jasette pg. 43: Full body, pencil crayon (x2) Sketching, need to add clothing.
o3; Closed

Examples; ▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

http://synarialle.deviantart.com/
♥ = pencil sketch/lined; ♣ = pencil crayon/water colour; ♠ = marker; ♦ = CG

яє§єяvє list; ▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆
o1; -Closed-
o2; -Closed-
o3; -Closed-

Completed; ▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆
+ Cheerfully Morbid
+ Layrion
+ IgnoreMyGreySkin
+ x J a c k A c e
+ Telekineticlizbeth
+ PunkNarumi
+ Randon_xx
+ Doodlesmithie
+ Kitiara SweetSong

Order Form; ▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆
You do not have to use the order form, but if you would rather use it, feel free :]
[size=18][color=violet] [b]I want to commission Karayna![/b][/color][/size]
[size=9][b]Username:[/b]
[b]Type of Picture:[/b]
[b]Price:[/b]
[b]Reference(s):[/b]
[b]About the Character(s):[/b]
[b]Pose(s):[/b]
[b]Deadline:[/b]
[b]Other:[/b]
[/size]

Example Order Form; ▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆
I want to commission Karayna!
Username: Self_3xplAntory
Type of Picture: Couple, waist up, pencil crayon (this means; waist up pencil sketch + pencil crayon colouring x2)
Price: 210K (how this was added up; 1st character: 40k + 100k = 140K, 2nd Character: 0.5(1st character) = 70K) + additional characters: + price of 2nd character
Reference(s): This can be either an image or a paragraph describing your character(s) (if you choose the latter, understand that I may ask you questions to clarify things about your character(s)).
About the Character(s): This can include personality, history, anything that you think will help me understand and thus portray your character better.
Pose(s): Want a specific pose/expression? Describe it here (this can also include reference images, but understand they will not be the exact same due to my artistic inability, copyrights, and/or other illegal whatnots).
Deadline: Do you want your art by a specific date or time frame? I will try my best to make it, but real life issues come up and other commissions may push yours back, but I will do my best to meet your deadline.
Other: Any of the above not mention something? Feel free to add it here!

User Image

♣ ♠ ♥ ♦

Frєbbiє§ & Contє§t

NOTE; You can receive each general freebie once, but are free to nab as many page freebies as you are able to.

General Freebies;
o1. Bump 100 times; get a simple headshot (anime/chibi) sketch from Karayna
o2. Bump 200 times; get a simple waist up/chibi sketch from Karayna

Page Freebies;
o1. Fourth to post on page 57; get a pencil crayon headshot (anime/chibi) from Karayna
o2. Eighth to post on page 106; get a pencil crayon waist up/chibi from Karayna

+ Freebies can be edited/added when we wish or need to, but if you have already started bumping for either the 100 or 200 freebie, you will still be allowed to finish and receive your picture.

Contests;
TBA

TBA means - To Be Arranged.

User ImageUser Image
Affiℓiαtє§

Link Us:

Kara: User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/art-shops-and-requests/q-k-joint-shop-open-come-on-in/t.65170903_1/][IMG]http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e1/sippiecup/1htfbjpg.png[/IMG][/url]

Qali:User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/art-shops-and-requests/q-k-joint-shop-open-come-on-in/t.65170903_1/][IMG]http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e1/sippiecup/34p0qqgjpg.png[/IMG][/url]

Made for us by the wonderful Keithiya. o3o

Both Kara and Qali: User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/art-shops-and-requests/q-k-joint-shop-open-come-on-in/t.65170903_1/][IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v475/karayna/Ainimations/QK-Artshop-Banner2.gif[/IMG][/url]

Made by Kara

& We'll Link You. <3 wink

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image
яє§єяvєd
User Image

User Image Q & K is now Open!

User Image

Girl-Crazy Ladykiller

User Image

User ImageBoo yeah baby, let's get this forum rolling.

User Image
Woohoo! Let's sell some art!

Girl-Crazy Ladykiller

I hope people come in, maybe add a poll. oAo
Dinner time ... Sorry Qali! I will be back ASAP!

Girl-Crazy Ladykiller

Alriiiiight.

heart

Girl-Crazy Ladykiller

Eloquent Wench

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items