heart

User Image

Shameless Lunatic

Jen-Til
Dfrnt luv
heart

User Image

laughs nervously

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Desirable Fatcat

Shameless Lunatic

Desirable Fatcat

User Image

User Image

»
heart
«

Evrina's Husbando

Blessed Noob

cool cool cool beautiful!!

Desirable Fatcat

blubber tubber
cool cool cool beautiful!!

User Image

User Image

»
NO U R
«

Devout Bibliophile

17,175 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Tycoon 200
lI_DeVoN_II
Nice sig art! Did you draw it? :3

Jen-Til
Just realized you have a shop too! Is it alright if I repost my characters again? I don't have much gold on hand, though, so I'm afraid my best is 300mil each... redface
If my avi entices you more, would you draw that instead for the same offer?

Ryuujin (Jin) Koizumi (aka Lugia):
  • Jin is a calm and Zenlike character, extremely slow to fly off the hook, and consequently very useful in settling conflicts between legendary elemental trios. He enjoys swimming, flying, martial arts, and yoga; and when flying, the elbow rings on his sleeves break and the sleeves expand into floofy wing-sleeves. He cares for Tori above all others, though as she "ages", his feelings become tainted with wistful longing. The saddest moments in his life come particularly when she "dies". (I haven't decided yet whether it's because he quietly wants to get with her or whether he just misses how openly child Tori interacts with him. XD) Relevant music, if necessary.
  • Since other artists have asked me about these before: The blue "goggles" on Jin's hair are not ears (he has real ones behind his hair), but "permanent floating accessories" analogous to Lugia's eye spikes that, like Ultimo's, can lengthen in the front to cover his eyes when flying or swimming. Alternate ref here and here, as well as in Jin's first link. The middle section of his lower tunic (the "tail" ) has the same dimensions as the other two sections, but it looks narrower because it's tied near the end, like tying up only the bottom inches of a curtain and not the top. Feel free to use the unfringed scarf--I might retire the fringed one.
  • Probable themes/poses: Zen, martial arts, Avatar TLA, dancing (more graceful/male than feminine XD), shy/wistful, father-daughter stuff, Christmas (ask me for recolor), etc.

Hitori Suzaku (Ho-Oh):
  • Tori's personality depends on what her physical age is: As a child (physically preteen), she is very playful, mischievous, curious, and childlike; as an adult, she is much more reserved and proper (though she has little problem teasing Jin with her body if she's feeling that type of playful). Regardless of physical age, Tori enjoys eating sweets, flying, and setting fire to things. As a phoenix, Tori rebirths herself on a pyre of her own making every 1000 years or so; the process causes her to lose a significant amount of memory from that "lifetime". Thus, even though she and Jin are both immortal, Tori has, for the most part, a mortal's mindset. Relevant music, if necessary.
  • If Tori's ref's text and pictures disagree (ie, child Tori's depicted kimono's sleeves extend just to her obi, but they actually go to her palms), the text wins. Her design is still kinda preliminary, though, so more artist liberties for you if you choose to include her. (I like Jin much better though XD)
  • Probable themes: youthful, fun/games, action/dynamic (ie playing tag, chasing butterflies), (accidental) sexy/pinup (adult Tori), shy, Christmas (Idk about recolor/modifications), etc.

Thanks for looking! biggrin

Desirable Fatcat

Nintendraw
lI_DeVoN_II

Jen-Til
Just realized you have a shop too! Is it alright if I repost my characters again? I don't have much gold on hand, though, so I'm afraid my best is 300mil each... redface

• Jin is a calm and Zenlike character, extremely slow to fly off the hook, and consequently very useful in settling conflicts between legendary elemental trios. He enjoys swimming, flying, martial arts, and yoga; and when flying, the elbow rings on his sleeves break and the sleeves expand into floofy wing-sleeves. He cares for Tori above all others, though as she "ages", his feelings become tainted with wistful longing. The saddest moments in his life come particularly when she "dies". (I haven't decided yet whether it's because he quietly wants to get with her or whether he just misses how openly child Tori interacts with him. XD) Relevant music, if necessary.
  • Since other artists have asked me about these before: The blue "goggles" on Jin's hair are not ears (he has real ones behind his hair), but "permanent floating accessories" analogous to Lugia's eye spikes that, like Ultimo's, can lengthen in the front to cover his eyes when flying or swimming. Alternate ref here and here, as well as in Jin's first link. The middle section of his lower tunic (the "tail" ) has the same dimensions as the other two sections, but it looks narrower because it's tied near the end, like tying up only the bottom inches of a curtain and not the top. Feel free to use the unfringed scarf--I might retire the fringed one.
  • Probable themes/poses: Zen, martial arts, Avatar TLA, dancing (more graceful/male than feminine XD), shy/wistful, father-daughter stuff, Christmas (ask me for recolor), etc.

Hitori Suzaku (Ho-Oh):
  • Tori's personality depends on what her physical age is: As a child (physically preteen), she is very playful, mischievous, curious, and childlike; as an adult, she is much more reserved and proper (though she has little problem teasing Jin with her body if she's feeling that type of playful). Regardless of physical age, Tori enjoys eating sweets, flying, and setting fire to things. As a phoenix, Tori rebirths herself on a pyre of her own making every 1000 years or so; the process causes her to lose a significant amount of memory from that "lifetime". Thus, even though she and Jin are both immortal, Tori has, for the most part, a mortal's mindset. Relevant music, if necessary.
  • If Tori's ref's text and pictures disagree (ie, child Tori's depicted kimono's sleeves extend just to her obi, but they actually go to her palms), the text wins. Her design is still kinda preliminary, though, so more artist liberties for you if you choose to include her. (I like Jin much better though XD)
  • Probable themes: youthful, fun/games, action/dynamic (ie playing tag, chasing butterflies), (accidental) sexy/pinup (adult Tori), shy, Christmas (Idk about recolor/modifications), etc.

User Image

User Image

»
Just fyi, I accept items, too. ninja Buuutt I might do a headshot or something of her cause she's cute. X3 Anything else I should know about her hair or hair accessories or just go with the example?
«

Wintry Vampire

16,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Pizza Party Attendee 500
  • There are two sides... 50
    bby i want art do i have to show some leg?

Desirable Fatcat

L l X l E
    bby i want art do i have to show some leg?

User Image

User Image

»
Bby, you're already showing some leg. lol
«

Devout Bibliophile

17,175 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Tycoon 200
Jen-Til
Nintendraw
lI_DeVoN_II

Jen-Til

Hitori Suzaku (Ho-Oh):

User Image

User Image

»
Just fyi, I accept items, too. ninja Buuutt I might do a headshot or something of her cause she's cute. X3 Anything else I should know about her hair or hair accessories or just go with the example?
«
Not sure if I still have valuable items that I can sell... XD;;
Tori's hair is essentially a bun with the ponytail either threaded through it or bound externally to the back (don't even know how that works XD; ), and her hair accessories are decorative chopsticks with long bead attachments. I describe it a bit more in the ref sheet.

Does that mean a headshot would be 300mil? (I can pay more if you decide to do a larger cut, but my budget is kinda paltry compared to some of your other offers I've seen... redface )
EDIT: I could throw in Burgandy Lips for a full?

Desirable Fatcat

Nintendraw
Jen-Til
Nintendraw
lI_DeVoN_II

Jen-Til

Hitori Suzaku (Ho-Oh):

User Image

User Image

»
«
Tori's hair is essentially a bun with the ponytail either threaded through it or bound externally to the back (don't even know how that works XD; ), and her hair accessories are decorative chopsticks with long bead attachments. I describe it a bit more in the ref sheet.

Does that mean a headshot would be 300mil? (I can pay more if you decide to do a larger cut, but my budget is kinda paltry compared to some of your other offers I've seen... redface )

User Image

User Image

»
Bby, I'll do it for free after my dinner break, lol.
«

Devout Bibliophile

17,175 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Tycoon 200
Jen-Til
Nintendraw
Jen-Til
Nintendraw

Hitori Suzaku (Ho-Oh):

»Just fyi, I accept items, too. ninja Buuutt I might do a headshot or something of her cause she's cute. X3 Anything else I should know about her hair or hair accessories or just go with the example?«
Tori's hair is essentially a bun with the ponytail either threaded through it or bound externally to the back (I don't even know how that works! OTL), and her hair accessories are decorative chopsticks with long bead attachments. I describe it a bit more in the ref sheet.

»Bby, I'll do it for free after my dinner break, lol.«
o.o
>.<
o.o

Whaaaaat, really?! Th-Thank you so much! (Are you sure? I am replying to you in your shop XD)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff