Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

Quote:
Well, let's start this thingie, eh? Here is Baratacom, or simply Barata, I decided to start this shop 'cus Pen would kill me if I didn't. Simple, eh? I don't really know if I can make it or no, but I won't know if I do not try, right?

Now, a few things about me: I am human, I have 2 eyes 1 nose and 1 mouth, I am taller than a playstation console and smaller than a Gundam. That concludes the info about me.

About my 'art', as anyone who enters my DA gallery may notice, my style is kind of punkish, so do not expect me to go around drawing cudly cute stuff (I can draw it, but be warned that it'll most probably look punkish).
Let's and this damn quote already.

User Image
Quote:
In order for you to be able to understand stuff and for me to be able to admin stuff, I'll post here a Menu of this shop bitching.
track #1: Intro, Rulez and Newz
track #2: Step by Step
track #3: Pricez and Request Form
track #4: Samplez, Works In Progrezz and Finished
track #5: Currently nothing
track #6: Currently nothing

User Image
Quote:
1. This shop belongs to me so it'll be up to me if I'll accept or not your request, if I find your request uninteresting, beyond my abilities or I simply dislike you, I will not take your request.
2. Simple rule: gold = art; no gold = no art. Why, you ask? Come and think with me: if I draw something, what do I spend? Paper, pencil, ink and the most precious of all: time. So, do you really expect me to spend my stuff and do not gain anything for it? Think again.
3. NO flaming!!! Dislike me? Good, I dislike you too so don't come here. Dislike my art? [sarcasm]PM me, maybe I'll be touched and change it to your tastes.[/sarcasm] Dislike someone here? Create your own thread to share your dislikeness, do not do it here.
4. The aliens decided the prices, so we all must accept their superior knowledge and not go against their will.
5. If you have something drawn by me, it means that it was me who made it (genius!!), so it'll be used here as a sample so other people can see how my stuff looks like, unless you really, really, really don't want it. And don't worry, the sample will be small and have an ugly "SAMPLE" stamped somewhere.
6. I see dead people and have a life (that doesn't really involve having tons of virtual golds). So, do not expect me to change all my agenda just to do your request already. Of course that doesn't mean I'll place requests last, I'll try to do them asap, but "asap" isn't always as "soon as you think it's possible", got it?
7. After you request something, do not change it, 'cus requests take time to be done, so if I already spent my time doing your request, unless you can pay the time back, I won't be too happy, if I already started the request, you won't have any choice, I'll finish it and you WILL pay for it. (uuuhh, that sounded soooo scary....)
8. Bump at will.
9. Do not pester me, I don't like to be pestered. You can ask how your request is turning out, just don't do it every 5 seconds, 'k?

User Image
Quote:
[09.19.05]

Added the banners, track #2, track #3 and track #4, still under construction.
User Image
Quote:
Just the steps of buying my art:

*First I ask you who want to buy my art to post a comment here or send me a note (if you do not get a PM from me in 2 days, PM me, maybe your request was bumped away and I did not notice it, if even so I do not answer, then I'm dead) . Also, after that and after my receiving reply, please start a trade with me (I use trade advices of Gaia to remember me about the comissions ).

*After that, I'll send you a PM with a quick scrap of your drawing for aproval. I need to know if you're happy with your request before start cging. If you aprove the piece, I'll start cging and will accept the trade.
Scrap

*I'll send you another PM with your drawing with plain colors for aproval again.
Plain

*If you like the piece,accept the trade and I'll send you your finished art.
Finished

*Remembering that unless you say that you do not want it, I'll use your piece as a sample in this shop, but it'll be smaller (if possible), have this shop's mark and an ugly "SAMPLE" on it.
Sample
User Image
Quote:
(color @ lineart)

* Bump: 3k @ 1k
* Fanart: 7k @ 4k
* Original Character: 12k @ 7k
* Couple: 22k @ 17k
* Yaoi Couple: 27k @ 22k
* Groups: up to 4 people: 27k @ 22k
+ than 4 people: 37k @ 27k

You may also negotiate payment, because there are some things that I would kill for...
arrow Glacier Sleet Pants
arrow Those Black 90's Gloves
arrow Black Leather Belt
arrow Black Tie
arrow Outlaw Bicker Jacket Coal
arrow Outlaw Bicker Pants Coal
arrow Black GetaGRIP Gloves
arrow Black GetaGRIP Pants
arrow Noir VOX Sneakers
arrow Ice Gauntlets x2
arrow Fire Gauntlets
arrow Wooden Baseball Bat
arrow Basic Black Hammer
arrow Guitar of Demona x2
arrow Guitar of Angellus x2
arrow Nitemare Scarf
arrow Demonic Pitchfork
arrow Devil Tail
arrow Angelic Halo

User Image
Please copy&paste this form when posting/PMing a request.

Quote:
Name:
Headshot/upper body/full body:
Color/Lineart:
Brief decription:
Background Yes/No/Artist's choice:
Reference (optional):
Comments:
User Image
Chibi:
My Own

For more reference of my work, you can visit my DA gallery.

User Image
Quote:
In request order:

None

User Image
Quote:
Legends says there are some:

My own Chibi
And......Bump heart
I saw your DeviantART page! Those are some BEAUTIFUL pieces you've made~! heart
Bump heart
.No.051393.