Welcome to Gaia! ::

Newbie Gawker

6,350 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Junior Trader 100
::huggle snugs:: ^^ hehe Im sorry I forgot I had friends list requests off, this one person kept sending me mult requests ( I didn't like him ) intill I put him on block then he started sending me requests from mules sooo I just turned them off >.<
Oh MommaSnoopy I have a little gift for you...
I explain : during my auction I have made a new vector headshot... and I have take your character of the moment...
so here is the link :

http://www.ifrance.com/ptitmulot/gaia/vector3.png?NOM=ptitmulot

and the picture :
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
MommaSnoopy
::huggle snugs:: ^^ hehe Im sorry I forgot I had friends list requests off, this one person kept sending me mult requests ( I didn't like him ) intill I put him on block then he started sending me requests from mules sooo I just turned them off >.<

oki ... no problems I understand!!!!
Would you consider doing fanart characters, or are these avvy-only?
I hope you like my gift!!! 3nodding

Dr. Jonathan Crane :
What are fan art characters??? is it like drawing the character of a manga?
Kinda - if you're familiar with Batman, I'm collecting images of my favorite Batman villain. Since he isn't MY character, it would be considered fanart. 3nodding
Dr. Jonathan Crane
Kinda - if you're familiar with Batman, I'm collecting images of my favorite Batman villain. Since he isn't MY character, it would be considered fanart. 3nodding

Why not... I can try.... and if you like the result...well I can sell it to you... 3nodding
If you want I can pm you when I have made it...

But first of all can you send me a picture of batman Villain... because I know batman, but batman villain... not at all... sweatdrop

Newbie Gawker

6,350 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Junior Trader 100
::fans herself to prevent from dieing::

OMG That is the most kawaii arts I have seen in ages ::huggle-snugs till you squeak::

Thankies thankies thankies

::runs off to add the arts to her journal to show off::

heart heart heart heart heart
Oh - thank you for offering, but I really don't have enough gold right now. whee I'll definitely come back - I just wanted to see if you would be willing to try. 3nodding

When I've got enough gold, I'll give you the pictures, and everything. 3nodding Right now, I'm a bit...lacking in the gold department, is all. xd heart
Dr. Jonathan Crane
Oh - thank you for offering, but I really don't have enough gold right now. whee I'll definitely come back - I just wanted to see if you would be willing to try. 3nodding

When I've got enough gold, I'll give you the pictures, and everything. 3nodding Right now, I'm a bit...lacking in the gold department, is all. xd heart

Ok, but like I'm really not shure of the result I prefer showing you what I have made before you giving me the money... (well you seem nice so I think I can trust in you...)
MommaSnoopy
::fans herself to prevent from dieing::

OMG That is the most kawaii arts I have seen in ages ::huggle-snugs till you squeak::

Thankies thankies thankies

::runs off to add the arts to her journal to show off::

heart heart heart heart heart

I'm really happy you love it!!! whee
whee heart That's really very sweet...er...I'm afraid you'd be waiting for a bit, though, since I only have 1500. sweatdrop
Dr. Jonathan Crane ---> well me for the moment I have a lot of exam, so I can't really made vector (for the moment... )(well in fact I can but It will take me a "Big big " time... and I have already one headshot to make...)so when you have a moment... you can send me pictures of Batman villain... and when I will have time well I 'll started doing it... 3nodding (are you french???? it's because of the word "villain" )

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff