The grab bag 0.14893617021277 14.9% [ 7 ]
The poll 0.063829787234043 6.4% [ 3 ]
You (/CHOKES ///) 0.4468085106383 44.7% [ 21 ]
Total Votes:[ 47 ]
< 1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 35 36 37 > >>

Kiddlet's Husbando

Shameless Elder

propanoll
Right? Although I wonder why nobody wants freebies... maybe they think I can only do chibis??! orz
*rolls in for a moment*

I always feel like asking for freebies is cheating rofl I wanna give proper amounts of gold to artists hahah
Weird standard, because obviously you're offering them so why should people not ask for them...idk I'm weird about that. I always feel like I'm begging...

But uh that's probably not the case for anyone else but me OTL just...bumping with my useless two cents ahah...

Kiddlet's Husbando

Shameless Elder

(it's possible that people read "full" and immediately think that means nothing is open at all, including freebies)

5,850 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Centaura
propanoll
Right? Although I wonder why nobody wants freebies... maybe they think I can only do chibis??! orz
*rolls in for a moment*

I always feel like asking for freebies is cheating rofl I wanna give proper amounts of gold to artists hahah
Weird standard, because obviously you're offering them so why should people not ask for them...idk I'm weird about that. I always feel like I'm begging...

But uh that's probably not the case for anyone else but me OTL just...bumping with my useless two cents ahah...

Oh no, it's not useless at all! It's good to know what people think about my art - and I'm flattered that you value it so highly of it asdf ///

But see, in commissions, there's always the restriction that we must follow - draw what the commissioner wants! We're getting paid for it, after all. But in freebies, I feel like there's no restrictions whatsoever because hey, it's free stuff. We don't have to abide by any rule and that's why I love it - there's no restrictions! Let my imagination soar, screw the OCs up (in the safe and fun way, of course. It wouldn't do to provoke others), draw lazy sketches - anything! And nobody can complain about it because we all know freebies = bad quality. It's one of those unwritten rules XD

All in the name of fun and good! I particularly like "screwing the characters" bit LMAO. It's my guilty pleasure xD

5,850 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Centaura
(it's possible that people read "full" and immediately think that means nothing is open at all, including freebies)

True. Either way, less work is good because I've been getting frustrated lately : ( All the major assignments are nearing the deadlines. No worries, tho; if nothing comes up, I should be able to finish your sketch by tonight (in 6 hours) : ) Any pose you'd like to request?

Fluffy Bunny

20,325 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Fearsome 200
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Avant Garde 200
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
propanoll
heyaaaaaa gluck with your arts! c:

5,850 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Empress Boa
propanoll
heyaaaaaa gluck with your arts! c:

Oh my gosh hiii, and thankies! /o/

Codger

drool this thread again *Q*

propanoll
(believe me, I've drawn worse things)

what's the worst/difficult thing have you ever drawn? 4laugh

5,850 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
momipyon

propanoll

Lol welcome back! I'm working on yours right now. It should be done within 3 hours, dinner time included : )

And uuuh, I can't really pick amongst a sketch, a comic strip, and a picture out of frustration

Codger

propanoll
momipyon

propanoll

Lol welcome back! I'm working on yours right now. It should be done within 3 hours, dinner time included : )

And uuuh, I can't really pick amongst a sketch, a comic strip, or a picture out of frustration

ehh it's alright, I just want to say hi 4laugh
take your time and no pressure, rl things come first wink

OWOOWWOOOWOoow
those pics are awesome, your details are amazing eek *A*

I was about to tell you my most difficult pic to draw
but then seeing your drawings I feel I have no right to complain *sob sob*
I can only draw mostly chibi and cute stuff, teach me master haha xD

enjoy your dinner!
I will probably just eat instant ramen User Image

5,850 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
momipyon
ehh it's alright, I just want to say hi 4laugh
take your time and no pressure, rl things come first wink

OWOOWWOOOWOoow
those pics are awesome, your details are amazing eek *A*

I was about to tell you my most difficult pic to draw
but then seeing your drawings I feel I have no right to complain *sob sob*
I can only draw mostly chibi and cute stuff, teach me master haha xD

enjoy your dinner!
I will probably just eat instant ramen User Image

Mail sent! Check your inbox? : )

Eh? Aaah... Thank you! The key is to draw with LOOOOVE. As long as you pour your love, you'd love the work and be satisfied with it. (This is one of the reasons why people are picky when taking requests, no? XD)

Just went and had dinner. Mm rice *q*

5,850 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Momipyon's commission is done!
Past Commission list has been updated.
Closed the 3rd slot because irl stuff is hectic enough.
One commission left!

Codger

propanoll

Mail sent! Check your inbox? : )

Eh? Aaah... Thank you! The key is to draw with LOOOOVE. As long as you pour your love, you'd love the work and be satisfied with it. (This is one of the reasons why people are picky when taking requests, no? XD)

Just went and had dinner. Mm rice *q*

I've received the drawing, thank you! love it <3333

i'm usually not that picky xD
i think it's my bad habit, i like to torture myself by drawing every requests, whatever strange/difficult it is crying

oh yeah, would you like to be affie with my shop? thank you 4laugh
User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/art-shops/got-milk-chibi-shop-open/t.82995841/][img]http://i1309.photobucket.com/albums/s639/rawr_papaya/bannermilk.png[/img][/url]

5,850 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
momipyon
I've received the drawing, thank you! love it <3333

i'm usually not that picky xD
i think it's my bad habit, i like to torture myself by drawing every requests, whatever strange/difficult it is crying

oh yeah, would you like to be affie with my shop? thank you 4laugh
User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/art-shops/got-milk-chibi-shop-open/t.82995841/][img]http://i1309.photobucket.com/albums/s639/rawr_papaya/bannermilk.png[/img][/url]

It's not strange! I think it's nice that you're willing to challenge yourself. Keep it up! /o/

...oops, you beat me to this XD Yes, of course! Here's my code;
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/t.83149549/][img]http://i1171.photobucket.com/albums/r546/propanoll/431.png[/img][/url]

Kiddlet's Husbando

Shameless Elder

I got your PM and I'm really sorry to get back to you so late! Especially because I'd like to reply to the other posts about the freebies as well c: I got called into work so I have to use my phone and can only type when there is no one needing me (which are times few and far between OTL)

Plus the Gaia app mutilates quoted PM replies so I'll need to get in the mobile site instead

Sorry again I wasn't meant to have to work today ;-;

5,850 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Centaura
I got your PM and I'm really sorry to get back to you so late! Especially because I'd like to reply to the other posts about the freebies as well c: I got called into work so I have to use my phone and can only type when there is no one needing me (which are times few and far between OTL)

Plus the Gaia app mutilates quoted PM replies so I'll need to get in the mobile site instead

Sorry again I wasn't meant to have to work today ;-;

N'aww, that's alright! Irl necessities over Gaia, remember? XD Besides, I got your confirmation by the time I got up so all is well /o/

Thank's for the head's up, tho. That's really nice of you!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff