<< < 1 2 ... 35 36 37

rabbit and coyote
The_apprentice_of_chaos
rabbit and coyote
The_apprentice_of_chaos
rabbit and coyote

I must learn more about this strange world of yours and its inhabitants. xd

Are you writing a book about it?
I am 3nodding Actually a whole series. Jason only comes in at the end of the series; he's like a second generation/people that tie up all the loose ends 3nodding Mainly it revolves around his stepmom and her friends during the wars.

That is quite exciting! Do you have a website/anything I can stalk you on so I can be notified when it's published and I can read it? whee

I'm actually working on a website/blog for it, but the thing's under construction. When its done I'll probably post a link to it in my profile -shameless Gaia advertising go!- But it probably won't be finished until after the holidays. Currently I'm holding down 2 jobs, plus I'm practicing some piano pieces for a major friends and family Christmas gathering, so all my other projects are on hold for a bit.

Yay piano! Haven't...played in ages...sigh. Since I probably won't stalk your profile, PM me a link when it's up? biggrin
Same here, I've been practicing and I'm sooo rusty sweatdrop had to break out the beginner books just to freshen up rofl

Sure deal. can't guarantee that'll it be anytime in the nearish future, so don't be all surprised if like a few months from now you get a random link from some strange person (that would be me)
rabbit and coyote
The_apprentice_of_chaos
propanoll
The_apprentice_of_chaos
rabbit and coyote

CHOCOLATE AND CAKE! Count Coyote in!

OTP. xd Coyote is totally fine with the "pairing" part (and would be with just about anyone), but the "one" part and the "true" part he has issues with.

XD Jason's sort of the same. I dunno how he'd be about the "one true" though. Guy can't seem to hold down a relationship no matter who I pair him with. I blame the free spirited part of him sweatdrop

Hm? Aah, it's okay; I don't really ship pairs in the romantic way : ) BROMANCE IS THE WAY TO GO, Y/Y?? /o/

XD BROMANCE!

...I love you guys. xd
The perfect phrase given the topic of the discussion xD

Original Trickster

The_apprentice_of_chaos
rabbit and coyote
The_apprentice_of_chaos
rabbit and coyote
The_apprentice_of_chaos
rabbit and coyote

I must learn more about this strange world of yours and its inhabitants. xd

Are you writing a book about it?
I am 3nodding Actually a whole series. Jason only comes in at the end of the series; he's like a second generation/people that tie up all the loose ends 3nodding Mainly it revolves around his stepmom and her friends during the wars.

That is quite exciting! Do you have a website/anything I can stalk you on so I can be notified when it's published and I can read it? whee

I'm actually working on a website/blog for it, but the thing's under construction. When its done I'll probably post a link to it in my profile -shameless Gaia advertising go!- But it probably won't be finished until after the holidays. Currently I'm holding down 2 jobs, plus I'm practicing some piano pieces for a major friends and family Christmas gathering, so all my other projects are on hold for a bit.

Yay piano! Haven't...played in ages...sigh. Since I probably won't stalk your profile, PM me a link when it's up? biggrin
Same here, I've been practicing and I'm sooo rusty sweatdrop had to break out the beginner books just to freshen up rofl

Sure deal. can't guarantee that'll it be anytime in the nearish future, so don't be all surprised if like a few months from now you get a random link from some strange person (that would be me)

Hopefully I will still be poking around on Gaia at that time. I tend to go on longish hiatuses when something else that's shiny catches my attention. sweatdrop

Good luck playing at your gathering! I'm sure you'll do well.
3nodding

Original Trickster

The_apprentice_of_chaos
rabbit and coyote
The_apprentice_of_chaos
propanoll
The_apprentice_of_chaos
rabbit and coyote

CHOCOLATE AND CAKE! Count Coyote in!

OTP. xd Coyote is totally fine with the "pairing" part (and would be with just about anyone), but the "one" part and the "true" part he has issues with.

XD Jason's sort of the same. I dunno how he'd be about the "one true" though. Guy can't seem to hold down a relationship no matter who I pair him with. I blame the free spirited part of him sweatdrop

Hm? Aah, it's okay; I don't really ship pairs in the romantic way : ) BROMANCE IS THE WAY TO GO, Y/Y?? /o/

XD BROMANCE!

...I love you guys. xd
The perfect phrase given the topic of the discussion xD

Since it's on Gaia can we call it "Gaimance"? *gets shot* rofl
I'd like to buy a lottery tick-- grab bag.
References: http://epicnahal.weebly.com/leon--noel.html
Background/history: its in the weebly site
Personality: same as above
Other things: omg IM HERE FOR YOU YESS!! ^q^ and since they are kinda like 2 people so I will pay double. OH please let me know if Im allow to request one more character! THANK YOUUUU * 3*

5,850 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Toy Collector
Other things: omg IM HERE FOR YOU YESS!! ^q^ and since they are kinda like 2 people so I will pay double. OH please let me know if Im allow to request one more character! THANK YOUUUU * 3*
Oh hi Nal : D Those are interesting characters you have there! It'll be fun trying to flesh their dynamics out owo. And yeah, you can request another character, so go for it /o/

Request accepted! Please send your trade now : )

5,850 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Except

My thumb hurts from drawing too much so I'm going to take a break off drawing until it's completely healed. Sorry guys!
propanoll
Toy Collector
Oh hi Nal : D Those are interesting characters you have there! It'll be fun trying to flesh their dynamics out owo. And yeah, you can request another character, so go for it /o/

HI HI!! Thanks for accepting!! <3

I might send the other request after you fingers are healed;; for now I will just send the trade for those 2~ hope you get better soon o/

5,850 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Toy Collector
propanoll
Toy Collector

I might send the other request after you fingers are healed;; for now I will just send the trade for those 2~ hope you get better soon o/
A..hahaha... it's kind of vexing since I won't be able to make birthday gifts for 2 friends ;_; but yeah, what do /sighs.

Thanks for the concern, tho! : D
propanoll
Toy Collector
propanoll
Toy Collector

A..hahaha... it's kind of vexing since I won't be able to make birthday gifts for 2 friends ;_; but yeah, what do /sighs.

Thanks for the concern, tho! : D

ohh ; -;... but yeah... these kind of things happens;; try not to worry too much! o/
and no problemmm Im just hoping you will get betterr * 3*

Benevolent Strawberry

27,600 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
References: http://uaigneachlucht.weebly.com/daniel-lebrayher.html
Age: 19 (though he has a child ref where he's 6 if you prefer)
Background/history: Everything you'll want to know is included in the link.
Personality: Grumpy. Misanthrope. Tsun.
Other things: Again, everything you should need to know (hopefully) is included in the link. ^_^b

Thanks for considering and I hope your thumb is feeling better soon. ; u;

5,850 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Lucht
References: http://uaigneachlucht.weebly.com/daniel-lebrayher.html
Age: 19 (though he has a child ref where he's 6 if you prefer)
Background/history: Everything you'll want to know is included in the link.
Personality: Grumpy. Misanthrope. Tsun.
Other things: Again, everything you should need to know (hopefully) is included in the link. ^_^b

Thanks for considering and I hope your thumb is feeling better soon. ; u;

Gaah, cute *///* Definitely accepted, please send your trade now!

Benevolent Strawberry

27,600 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
propanoll

Gaah, cute *///* Definitely accepted, please send your trade now!

Thanks so much! <3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces