<< < 1 2 ... 34 35 36 37 >

rabbit and coyote
The_apprentice_of_chaos
propanoll
The_apprentice_of_chaos
propanoll
Yep, thanks!

Got it, thanks!

Alos OH GOSH YOU GUYS DON'T GIVE ME ANY WEIRD IDEAS NOW SDFGH *____* /grabby hands

XD But weird ideas are funnnnnn~
Yes

yes they are

But now I have the urge to draw them together, riiight ;;7;;

XD oh geez. I can see the trouble bubbling up now

So much trouble, yet so amusing. THERE WOULD BE HIJINKS. 3nodding
AND MAYHEM! And, knowing Jason, CHOCOLATE AND CAKE! -snatches this floating wooden chest bouncing around the Gaia screen-

5,850 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
The_apprentice_of_chaos
rabbit and coyote
The_apprentice_of_chaos
propanoll
The_apprentice_of_chaos
propanoll
Yep, thanks!

Got it, thanks!

Alos OH GOSH YOU GUYS DON'T GIVE ME ANY WEIRD IDEAS NOW SDFGH *____* /grabby hands

XD But weird ideas are funnnnnn~
Yes

yes they are

AND MAYHEM! And, knowing Jason, CHOCOLATE AND CAKE! -snatches this floating wooden chest bouncing around the Gaia screen-
And all of a sudden, an OTP is born. GOOD JOB GUYS /brick'd
propanoll
The_apprentice_of_chaos
rabbit and coyote
The_apprentice_of_chaos
propanoll
Yes

yes they are

XD oh geez

5,850 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
The_apprentice_of_chaos's Grab Bag comm is done!
Past commission list has been updated.
GBC slot #...3 is open!

Original Trickster

The_apprentice_of_chaos
propanoll
The_apprentice_of_chaos
rabbit and coyote
The_apprentice_of_chaos
propanoll
Yes

yes they are

XD oh geez

CHOCOLATE AND CAKE! Count Coyote in!

OTP. xd Coyote is totally fine with the "pairing" part (and would be with just about anyone), but the "one" part and the "true" part he has issues with.

Original Trickster

The_apprentice_of_chaos
rabbit and coyote
The_apprentice_of_chaos
rabbit and coyote
The_apprentice_of_chaos
rabbit and coyote

Oh, I'm sure it would be fun and games at first...and then Coyote would push a button that shouldn't be pushed and horribly mess up Jason's plans. Or help them. You never know with those mysterious buttons. 3nodding
Mess up his plans? Jason would call that an exciting new adventure. His generals might flip a table or two though rofl

...yes, Coyote is rather a bane of generals. He doesn't really understand the whole "following orders" bit. Rabbit would probably have to spend all of his time apologizing to them... xd
XD well two of them at least. One doesn't give much of a s**t and the other two are so used to jason's antics they probably wouldn't even bat an eyelash.

I must learn more about this strange world of yours and its inhabitants. xd

Are you writing a book about it?
I am 3nodding Actually a whole series. Jason only comes in at the end of the series; he's like a second generation/people that tie up all the loose ends 3nodding Mainly it revolves around his stepmom and her friends during the wars.

That is quite exciting! Do you have a website/anything I can stalk you on so I can be notified when it's published and I can read it? whee
rabbit and coyote
The_apprentice_of_chaos
propanoll
The_apprentice_of_chaos
rabbit and coyote

XD oh geez

OTP. xd Coyote is totally fine with the "pairing" part (and would be with just about anyone), but the "one" part and the "true" part he has issues with.

XD Jason's sort of the same. I dunno how he'd be about the "one true" though. Guy can't seem to hold down a relationship no matter who I pair him with. I blame the free spirited part of him sweatdrop
rabbit and coyote
The_apprentice_of_chaos
rabbit and coyote
The_apprentice_of_chaos
rabbit and coyote

...yes, Coyote is rather a bane of generals. He doesn't really understand the whole "following orders" bit. Rabbit would probably have to spend all of his time apologizing to them... xd
XD well two of them at least. One doesn't give much of a s**t and the other two are so used to jason's antics they probably wouldn't even bat an eyelash.

I am 3nodding Actually a whole series. Jason only comes in at the end of the series; he's like a second generation/people that tie up all the loose ends 3nodding Mainly it revolves around his stepmom and her friends during the wars.

That is quite exciting! Do you have a website/anything I can stalk you on so I can be notified when it's published and I can read it? whee

I'm actually working on a website/blog for it, but the thing's under construction. When its done I'll probably post a link to it in my profile -shameless Gaia advertising go!- But it probably won't be finished until after the holidays. Currently I'm holding down 2 jobs, plus I'm practicing some piano pieces for a major friends and family Christmas gathering, so all my other projects are on hold for a bit.

Bashful Fatcat

12,150 Points
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Timid 100
  • Overstocked 200
I linked youuuu~

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
[url=http://tinyurl.com/co67pd6][img]http://tinyurl.com/ch7qy3r[/img][/url]

Mine if you wish. ^^

5,850 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
The_apprentice_of_chaos
rabbit and coyote

XD oh geez

XD Jason's sort of the same. I dunno how he'd be about the "one true" though. Guy can't seem to hold down a relationship no matter who I pair him with. I blame the free spirited part of him sweatdrop Hm? Aah, it's okay; I don't really ship pairs in the romantic way : ) BROMANCE IS THE WAY TO GO, Y/Y?? /o/

5,850 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Awenita
I linked youuuu~

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
[url=http://tinyurl.com/co67pd6][img]http://tinyurl.com/ch7qy3r[/img][/url]

Mine if you wish. ^^
Oh wow, thank you! : D

5,850 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Ninjy-chan's commission has been completed.
Past commission list has been updated.
Regular commission slot #2 is closed.
propanoll
The_apprentice_of_chaos
rabbit and coyote

XD oh geez

XD Jason's sort of the same. I dunno how he'd be about the "one true" though. Guy can't seem to hold down a relationship no matter who I pair him with. I blame the free spirited part of him sweatdrop
Hm? Aah, it's okay; I don't really ship pairs in the romantic way : ) BROMANCE IS THE WAY TO GO, Y/Y?? /o/
XD BROMANCE!

Original Trickster

The_apprentice_of_chaos
rabbit and coyote
The_apprentice_of_chaos
rabbit and coyote
The_apprentice_of_chaos
rabbit and coyote

I'm actually working on a website/blog for it, but the thing's under construction. When its done I'll probably post a link to it in my profile -shameless Gaia advertising go!- But it probably won't be finished until after the holidays. Currently I'm holding down 2 jobs, plus I'm practicing some piano pieces for a major friends and family Christmas gathering, so all my other projects are on hold for a bit.

Yay piano! Haven't...played in ages...sigh. Since I probably won't stalk your profile, PM me a link when it's up? biggrin

Original Trickster

The_apprentice_of_chaos
propanoll
The_apprentice_of_chaos
rabbit and coyote

Hm? Aah, it's okay; I don't really ship pairs in the romantic way : ) BROMANCE IS THE WAY TO GO, Y/Y?? /o/

XD BROMANCE!

...I love you guys. xd

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas