Elaninde
propanoll
Elaninde
propanoll
Elaninde

okay~ Thank you so much~~ <3 I'll send the item right away~
Btw, I sent your pict from Plurk! Did you get it? o: Otherwise, here

Yesssssssss, Thank you so so so so so so so so much! <3 it's really cute! <3
Aww, it looks like a sticker in your sig now. Cuuute *q* Making the BG transparent was a nice idea after all
and it leads to your shop~ <3 not that I actually post much /sob! <3
LMAO that's okay - any advertisement boost is welcomed! o/

5,850 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Abyss.of.Finality's grab bag commission is done!
Past commission list has been updated.
GBC slot #4 is (finally) open!

Shy Fatcat

3,950 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
*wiggles in*

helloooooooooooo
how is everyone???? o 3 o

5,850 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
pompon-chan
*wiggles in*

helloooooooooooo
how is everyone???? o 3 o
hi- WOOOOOAH that is one badass tail *q*

Other than that, I'm trying to get back to groovin'! That's why I've been completing the experimental sub--*cough* I mean, grab bag commissions left and right: ) You?

Shy Fatcat

3,950 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
haha thanks I like the new mermaid item >3

oh awn that's pretty awesome, everyone can get art-su and you get 100% freedom, I got my shota boy pinned on post one in my thread *wiggles* everyone is admiring it. (/Q 7 Q)/

well my windows crashed a couple of days ago and I had re-installed windows. now I don't have ps and my sai brushes are all gone. TAT need to make them all over again. *sobs*

Chatty Cat

10,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Object of Affection 150
I'd like to buy a lottery tick-- grab bag.
References: Miles
Background/history:Youngest son of a transvestite and a frost giant woman, atm attending school and getting people in trouble. At one point he actually hacked the school system to get exam anwsers early. And got away with it.
Personality: Worst little horror rly. Doesn't think much of people/considers himself an observer rather than part of the crowd, and loves to mess with people. Has a 'sweet, good kid' facade so most don't even think what a monster he is. Despite all that, he honestly cares for his family, especially his eldest brother.
Other things: Please keep his headphones somehow :3 And as for wings, wether you draw them or not is up to you :3

References: Mariani
Background/history: Youngest daughter of her family, atm lives away from her house together with her best friend Otto (a girl), attends college and does after hours vigilante work. Very serious about life, and money/results oriented. Also is a member of a karate club, and pretty good with it!
Personality: Seems somewhat distant at first, as she isn't very sociable or touchy, But if she befriends you, she'll often seek your company. Treats life very seriously, and whatever she starts doing, she'll put a lot of effort into - but also wants what she's doing to be worth her effort, that's why she insists for the vigilante team she's part of to advertise themselves better, and become well-known, as well as take jobs that would gather them some rewards.
In her free time likes to just relax at home, read a good book, have a nice meal... Nothing too wild or exciting.
Other things: Either casual or superhero version works >:3

I HOPE ORDERING MMORE THAN ONE IS OK I COULDNT DECIDE HALP

5,850 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
pompon-chan
haha thanks I like the new mermaid item >3

oh awn that's pretty awesome, everyone can get art-su and you get 100% freedom, I got my shota boy pinned on post one in my thread *wiggles* everyone is admiring it. (/Q 7 Q)/

well my windows crashed a couple of days ago and I had re-installed windows. now I don't have ps and my sai brushes are all gone. TAT need to make them all over again. *sobs*
But I bet it costs a bomb -A- Aah, item woes.

Oh? Where where? : D Let me seee

Aww D : wait, you can make brushes? That's impressive! o:

5,850 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
LittleDream
References: Miles
Background/history:Youngest son of a transvestite and a frost giant woman, atm attending school and getting people in trouble. At one point he actually hacked the school system to get exam anwsers early. And got away with it.
Personality: Worst little horror rly. Doesn't think much of people/considers himself an observer rather than part of the crowd, and loves to mess with people. Has a 'sweet, good kid' facade so most don't even think what a monster he is. Despite all that, he honestly cares for his family, especially his eldest brother.
Other things: Please keep his headphones somehow :3 And as for wings, wether you draw them or not is up to you :3

References: Mariani
Background/history: Youngest daughter of her family, atm lives away from her house together with her best friend Otto (a girl), attends college and does after hours vigilante work. Very serious about life, and money/results oriented. Also is a member of a karate club, and pretty good with it!
Personality: Seems somewhat distant at first, as she isn't very sociable or touchy, But if she befriends you, she'll often seek your company. Treats life very seriously, and whatever she starts doing, she'll put a lot of effort into - but also wants what she's doing to be worth her effort, that's why she insists for the vigilante team she's part of to advertise themselves better, and become well-known, as well as take jobs that would gather them some rewards.
In her free time likes to just relax at home, read a good book, have a nice meal... Nothing too wild or exciting.
Other things: Either casual or superhero version works >:3

I HOPE ORDERING MMORE THAN ONE IS OK I COULDNT DECIDE HALP
LMAO SURE XD One person can make up to two requests per slot, anyway, so this works perfectly fine! /o/

Request accepted! Please send your trade now.

Shy Fatcat

3,950 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
propanoll

actually the mermaid item is really cheap cost around 100K and I got two of them. xD

it's on lunea though o 3 o

well you just change the brush settings and make them do cool stuff, it's mostly adjusting the blending, opacity and persistence, while experimenting with the type of brushes and textures available. o u o

Chatty Cat

10,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Object of Affection 150
Aw yess lucky >:3!!
Trade sent, thank you whee heart heart

5,850 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
pompon-chan
propanoll

actually the mermaid item is really cheap cost around 100K and I got two of them. xD

it's on lunea though o 3 o

well you just change the brush settings and make them do cool stuff, it's mostly adjusting the blending, opacity and persistence, while experimenting with the type of brushes and textures available. o u o
Really? What's the name of the item? : D I kind of want one myself now...

Huh, that's new. I've never heard of this site before : D

..STILL COOL, THO. I always forget to change the settings and stuff ;;v;; aah, well.

5,850 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
LittleDream
Aw yess lucky >:3!!
Trade sent, thank you whee heart heart
Got it, thanks!

Original Trickster

The_apprentice_of_chaos
rabbit and coyote
The_apprentice_of_chaos
rabbit and coyote
The_apprentice_of_chaos
rabbit and coyote

*snort* Hipster. Totally did not think of that, probably because hipsters are after my time. Definitely. Sending trade now - 50k, right? biggrin
Hipster trickster god and goofy king of darkness. Lets not let our characters meet. Like ever. rofl sweatdrop

Oh, I'm sure it would be fun and games at first...and then Coyote would push a button that shouldn't be pushed and horribly mess up Jason's plans. Or help them. You never know with those mysterious buttons. 3nodding
Mess up his plans? Jason would call that an exciting new adventure. His generals might flip a table or two though rofl

...yes, Coyote is rather a bane of generals. He doesn't really understand the whole "following orders" bit. Rabbit would probably have to spend all of his time apologizing to them... xd
XD well two of them at least. One doesn't give much of a s**t and the other two are so used to jason's antics they probably wouldn't even bat an eyelash.

I must learn more about this strange world of yours and its inhabitants. xd

Are you writing a book about it?

Original Trickster

The_apprentice_of_chaos
propanoll
The_apprentice_of_chaos
propanoll
rabbit and coyote
Yep, thanks!

The_apprentice_of_chaos
Got it, thanks!

Alos OH GOSH YOU GUYS DON'T GIVE ME ANY WEIRD IDEAS NOW SDFGH *____* /grabby hands

XD But weird ideas are funnnnnn~
Yes

yes they are

But now I have the urge to draw them together, riiight ;;7;;

XD oh geez. I can see the trouble bubbling up now

So much trouble, yet so amusing. THERE WOULD BE HIJINKS. 3nodding
rabbit and coyote
The_apprentice_of_chaos
rabbit and coyote
The_apprentice_of_chaos
rabbit and coyote

Oh, I'm sure it would be fun and games at first...and then Coyote would push a button that shouldn't be pushed and horribly mess up Jason's plans. Or help them. You never know with those mysterious buttons. 3nodding
Mess up his plans? Jason would call that an exciting new adventure. His generals might flip a table or two though rofl

...yes, Coyote is rather a bane of generals. He doesn't really understand the whole "following orders" bit. Rabbit would probably have to spend all of his time apologizing to them... xd
XD well two of them at least. One doesn't give much of a s**t and the other two are so used to jason's antics they probably wouldn't even bat an eyelash.

I must learn more about this strange world of yours and its inhabitants. xd

Are you writing a book about it?
I am 3nodding Actually a whole series. Jason only comes in at the end of the series; he's like a second generation/people that tie up all the loose ends 3nodding Mainly it revolves around his stepmom and her friends during the wars.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff