The poll 0.063829787234043 6.4% [ 3 ]
You (/CHOKES ///) 0.4468085106383 44.7% [ 21 ]
Total Votes:[ 47 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 35 36 37 > >>

5,850 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
All sketches done! Gonna work on them... after school.

5,850 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Firies' request is done!
Past Commission list has been updated.
A new slot is open!
propanoll

I WANT IT! stressed

I'd like to order something
Reference: TekTek.
Style: Chibified 4laugh
Must-have's: Everything on her head &…Her Turkey Purse! 4laugh
Other details: Pose; Can you make a winter/forrest background…?
Total:850k

5,850 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
White Dymond
propanoll

I WANT IT! stressed

Reference: TekTek.
Style: Chibified 4laugh
Must-have's: Everything on her head &…Her Turkey Purse! 4laugh
Other details: Pose; Can you make a winter/forrest background…?
Total:850k

LOL OKAY XD

A forest in winter as the background? It's going to be flat, and since this pose requires perspective, it's more difficult and thus I'd have to increase the price a bit. How does 950k sound?

Kiddlet's Husbando

Shameless Elder

Wowow these are some of the best chibis I've seen I'm really hoping I'm not too late gonk

Reference: Kenzie (on the right)
Style: chibi style 4
Must-have's: I think outfit-wise he's simple enough, so I can't think of anything ;-; his face has to look made-up, though - it's not actual makeup but his real visage!
Other details: He's always scowling. He's also a tinkerer and cobbler, so if he were to be brandishing some tool that could also work, if you wanted some pose variation!
Offer: 600k
propanoll

You diss me then raise the price…?! So cruel! crying

Okay 4laugh LOL
Reference: any of my ocs here?
Style: one chibi style 4 and one chibified. (of two separate characters.)
Must-have's: i like the designs to stay in tact as much as possible. ; v ;
so please choose a characters whos design you feel comfortable drawing
if possible? orz orz
Other details: this would depend on which character you choose... ; v ;
Offer: 1.5m

Soldier of Song's Pardner

Floppy Member

Let me tell you a story
References: x
Background/history:
In a world where pokemon have begun to take on humanoid forms due the vengeful magic of a powerful psychic, strife has broken out between humans and their newly transformed partners. Though many have accepted this unusual change, many Gijinka are disgruntled and bitter about their former treatment by humans who have set about trying to tame and enslave them. Several anti-human factions formed of this sentiment. (<< This concept belongs to Mr Mootles and Corsair Vitari, but I needed to explain it since it's part of his universe/history)

Silas used to be the leader of one such faction until his fanatic ambitions got the best of him and he was cast aside. Disconnected from a group he used to hold great power with, he wanders the land as a loner, seeking new opportunities but also yearning back for times that were much simpler.

Personality:
Silas is power-hungry, above all, and has a great taste for chaos and violence. He can be a terror in battle and has no reservations over being outright cruel if he gets riled up enough. He is very ambitious and tends to focus on specific goals, but his slightly unstable mental state makes it difficult for him to trust people.
Other things:
I LOVE your chibis ;0; Feel free to draw him without his mask if you don't feel like it~ He's a Pokemon Gijinka based off of Crobat :3

5,850 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Centaura
Wowow these are some of the best chibis I've seen I'm really hoping I'm not too late gonk

Must-have's: I think outfit-wise he's simple enough, so I can't think of anything ;-; his face has to look made-up, though - it's not actual makeup but his real visage!
Other details: He's always scowling. He's also a tinkerer and cobbler, so if he were to be brandishing some tool that could also work, if you wanted some pose variation!

WOW YOU'RE LATE BY A HAIR'S BREADTH... but I'm about to finish another commission, so I could put you up next if you'd like? : D I'm weak towards white haired boys anyway AHAHAh orz

RE: must-haves; so... does that mean he has natural red nose and red cheeks?

Soldier of Song's Pardner

Floppy Member

aw ; ; did I miss it too?

Nevermind...I really want to actually order from you when I have a little extra gold, but for now I'll just toss a freebie form out >u>

5,850 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
White Dymond
propanoll

You diss me then raise the price…?! So cruel! crying

Okay 4laugh LOL

Baby you almost made me have a heart attack ;;_;;

I'll take that as a 'yes' then...
propanoll

GOOD, MAYBE ON YOUR DEATHBED YOU'D GIVE ME A DISCOUNT! scream

I sent trade already… redface

Friendly Browser

User Image

Reference: clickyhur
Style: portrait, puriizu~
Must-have's: n/a
Other details: draw her angry in a cute way P;
Offer: 25Ok

GAAAAAH. i didn't see the full sign *headdesk*

Kiddlet's Husbando

Shameless Elder

propanoll
Centaura

WOW YOU'RE LATE BY A HAIR'S BREADTH... but I'm about to finish another commission, so I could put you up next if you'd like? : D I'm weak towards white haired boys anyway AHAHAh orz

RE: must-haves; so... does that mean he has natural red nose and red cheeks?
*collapses* literally the story of my life in the art shops lmao

I would love that though if you would! I have no problem waiting c: ohohoho so I made the right choice then huh

Yes c: His skin is reddish everywhere but his face, which is naturally white with theatrically-dramatic red accents on the nose, cheeks, and tips of his ears.
(As a side point, his eyebrows are long and actually wisp off his face...not sure if that comes through in the ref OTL)

5,850 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
h e l l o k e l s o e

Kamileunaire

asdfg The worst part of offering a commission is rejecting good people ;_; I'm sorry, you guys missed it! Especially Hellokelsoe; all of the designs are just so cute that I--

Can I take the boys home /BRICK'D

Also, I took a quick look and I'm cool with doing all of them! biggrin (believe me, I've drawn worse things) Pick the 2 that has the highest priority next time? : D

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff