im stalking you! and her emotion_awesome

5,850 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Liebe Liese
propanoll
Liebe Liese
I'd like to order something-Chibified: 800k ~1.2 mil (ish ^^)
Reference: I just have my current Avi smile
Style: Chibified
Must-have's: - Ears, Antlers (if shown from the backside, the bom bom bunny tale) - and bom bom bunny PET (I don't have this yet- but I will eventually- this is my dream avi)
Other details: maybe have her embarrassed, like she just got caught eating strawberrys ...with chocolate smile - like a cute sexiness (and bom bom bunny pet somewhere)
Offer: 1.5- 2 Mil ish. smile

(Im one of Empress Boa's friends, and I am looking for art for her to edit for my new profile smile and you had such cuteness) - Please let me know if you are full, as this is my first time requesting any type of art- so please forgive me if I might have done anything wrong ^^*........I hope you will consider, never the less!

Teeeeechnically I'm not open for requests right now, but you're Empress Boa's friend so I'll let this slide :/a There's one thing we need to clarify before proceeding, however - what's a bom bom bunny pet, and how does it look like? Could you give the full reference of your avi, complete with this item? It'll help a lot : )

And since it would be made for a profile, I assume you want it with a transparent background?

Oh, please don't worry about it- I can always wait till your open yum_puddi it's really no big deal. Yesh- a transparent background and I hope this comes out for you. its the Avi with the Bom Bom Bunny.- I did not know any other way to send it to you. emotion_sweatdrop emotion_sweatdrop emotion_sweatdrop emotion_sweatdrop emotion_sweatdrop - I never requested art before- and really did not know if you were open, so i gave it a shot- but I am in no rush to get this done, as Boa is not doing layouts till sometime after the new year smile - either way, I do not mind a wait and would love it if you did the art for it emotion_bigheart - I hope this helps more.

Naah, that's alright. I should be able to finish this batch in 3 hours, and I'll open the regular commission slots then : ) What's delaying for 3 hours? XD Request accepted!

Also, this works perfectly fine! You're doing great : ) Linking works for everyone, darling. [Or using the spoiler cut, but that's just my personal favourite. Everyone links elsewhere

5,850 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Empress Boa
propanoll
Empress Boa
propanoll
oh ur amazing! thank you so much for helping my friend! <333

All of a sudden HI BOA. Checking your friend out? : D

Oh my, I'm flattered heart

Devoted Saint

propanoll
Liebe Liese
propanoll
Liebe Liese
I'd like to order something-Chibified: 800k ~1.2 mil (ish ^^)
Reference: I just have my current Avi smile
Style: Chibified
Must-have's: - Ears, Antlers (if shown from the backside, the bom bom bunny tale) - and bom bom bunny PET (I don't have this yet- but I will eventually- this is my dream avi)
Other details: maybe have her embarrassed, like she just got caught eating strawberrys ...with chocolate smile - like a cute sexiness (and bom bom bunny pet somewhere)
Offer: 1.5- 2 Mil ish. smile

(Im one of Empress Boa's friends, and I am looking for art for her to edit for my new profile smile and you had such cuteness) - Please let me know if you are full, as this is my first time requesting any type of art- so please forgive me if I might have done anything wrong ^^*........I hope you will consider, never the less!

Teeeeechnically I'm not open for requests right now, but you're Empress Boa's friend so I'll let this slide :/a There's one thing we need to clarify before proceeding, however - what's a bom bom bunny pet, and how does it look like? Could you give the full reference of your avi, complete with this item? It'll help a lot : )

And since it would be made for a profile, I assume you want it with a transparent background?

Oh, please don't worry about it- I can always wait till your open yum_puddi it's really no big deal. Yesh- a transparent background and I hope this comes out for you. its the Avi with the Bom Bom Bunny.- I did not know any other way to send it to you. emotion_sweatdrop emotion_sweatdrop emotion_sweatdrop emotion_sweatdrop emotion_sweatdrop - I never requested art before- and really did not know if you were open, so i gave it a shot- but I am in no rush to get this done, as Boa is not doing layouts till sometime after the new year smile - either way, I do not mind a wait and would love it if you did the art for it emotion_bigheart - I hope this helps more.

Naah, that's alright. I should be able to finish this batch in 3 hours, and I'll open the regular commission slots then : ) What's delaying for 3 hours? XD Request accepted!

Also, this works perfectly fine! You're doing great : ) Linking works for everyone, darling. [Or using the spoiler cut, but that's just my personal favourite. Everyone links elsewhere

Cool!!!! biggrin Im glad it all worked out for the link and yourself as well. - Please don't feel rushed, this is going to be my permanent layout smile yum_puddi Yay. - I donno how to use a spoiler cut T.T.....accutally, there is a lot I don't know how to do lol! *huggles* Thank youuuuuu!- When should I send you payment? emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart

Devoted Saint

Empress Boa
propanoll
Empress Boa
propanoll
oh ur amazing! thank you so much for helping my friend! <333

All of a sudden HI BOA. Checking your friend out? : D

ninja ......

5,850 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Whoops I forgot to post an announcement-

Qinister's regular commission is done!
Past commission list has been updated.
Reserved Reg. Comm. slot #1 for Crimson Walker
Reserved Reg. Comm. slot #2 for Liebe Liese
Definitely protecting slot #3 so it won't get reserved : (

5,850 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Liebe Liese
Cool!!!! biggrin Im glad it all worked out for the link and yourself as well. - Please don't feel rushed, this is going to be my permanent layout smile yum_puddi Yay. - I donno how to use a spoiler cut T.T.....accutally, there is a lot I don't know how to do lol! *huggles* Thank youuuuuu!- When should I send you payment? emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart

Ah, the code for the spoiler cut is this;
[spoiler]yay text[/spoiler]

Also change of plans - family wants to drag me out to lunch, so I have to delay the opening by a few hours -_-a

I'll notify you for the payment later : ) kind of want to see my inbox cleared up of any request dfghj

Devoted Saint

propanoll
Liebe Liese

Also change of plans - family wants to drag me out to lunch, so I have to delay the opening by a few hours -_-a

I'll notify you for the payment later : ) kind of want to see my inbox cleared up of any request dfghj

Yay! Cool- Ohhh cool!!!!!!! biggrin - lolol- np- take your time- as I said no rush what so ever- take your time have fun and I hope you enjoy it!

5,850 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Liebe Liese
propanoll
Liebe Liese

Yay! Cool- Ohhh cool!!!!!!! biggrin - lolol- np- take your time- as I said no rush what so ever- take your time have fun and I hope you enjoy it!

Thank you!

Devoted Saint

propanoll
Liebe Liese
propanoll
Liebe Liese

Thank you!

No- thank you biggrin - I am excited! yum_puddi

Conservative Gaian

propanoll
kimidori
whoa how are you awake this early stares

CHUUBIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITS I HOPE EVERYTHING GOES WELL ON YOUR SIDE ;____;

LMFAO I'M FINE?? XD;; I'M JUST SLOWER THAN USUAL BUT 99% DONE WITH MARA LINEART SO I JUST HAVE TO COLOR AFTER HAHAHA

5,850 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
kimidori
propanoll
kimidori
whoa how are you awake this early stares

CHUUBIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITS I HOPE EVERYTHING GOES WELL ON YOUR SIDE ;____;

LMFAO I'M FINE?? XD;; I'M JUST SLOWER THAN USUAL BUT 99% DONE WITH MARA LINEART SO I JUST HAVE TO COLOR AFTER HAHAHA

No, as in, your irl stuff... but if you're doing fine, then that's good : )

5,850 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Liebe Liese

Please send your trade now! An I'm flattered that you value my art so highly, but.... are you sure you're not over-pricing it? Your offer is way above the max price I set >_>"'

5,850 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Crimson Walker

Please send your trade now! : )

5,850 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Achaia Crucifix' grab bag commission is done!
Princess Venus Mercury's grab bag commission is done!
Past commission list has been updated.
ALL SLOTS ARE OPEEEEEEEEEEEEENNN!!!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas