<< < 1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 35 36 37 > >>

5,850 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
momipyon
propanoll
momipyon
nevertheless, heroines switch me off ;;w;; I'll just stick in my yaoi corner and oogle at po- /shot

L-lol I see XD good to know it serves its purpose well!

this is too many heroines for you yes o3o

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Lmao shoujo-ai XD I don't mind it that much if it's interesting. And funny. I particularly like Love DNA XX

5,850 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Crimson Walker
Ok thx

I'd like to order something
Reference:Yuki or Relig
Style: Portrait
Must-have's:If you choose Yuki-always wearing blue ribbon to tie his hair and keep his magic book always with him or choose Relig-a black necklace with a pendant of small black fang
Other details: If you choose Yuki-I want him look serious. Relig-I want him look nostalgic look.
Offer:350k

...Come Relig, let me caress your hair /shot

Greedy Hunter

7,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Bookworm 100
  • Loiterer 100
propanoll

eek Lol
It late night here at my country and everyone already sleep and I still on guard after hearing cockroaches foot step and I always skeep book near to hit it but nothing I can do when your home near the jungle and river.Kinda creepy at night

5,850 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Crimson Walker
propanoll

eek Lol
It late night here at my country and everyone already sleep and I still on guard after hearing cockroaches foot step and I always skeep book near to hit it but nothing I can do when your home near the jungle and river.Kinda creepy at night

Oooh my gosh, cockroaches :/ definitely a nightmare at night. I hope it goes away soon.

Greedy Hunter

7,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Bookworm 100
  • Loiterer 100
Lol. Hope it never come after I panic a moment ago trying to get it out. Going to sleep now emotion_zzz

5,850 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Crimson Walker
Lol. Hope it never come after I panic a moment ago trying to get it out. Going to sleep now emotion_zzz

Rest well! /o/

Greedy Hunter

7,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Bookworm 100
  • Loiterer 100
BUMP Morning it 0651 here lol

Conservative Gaian

whoa how are you awake this early stares

5,850 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Woah giiirl have you bathed and everything alre- /shot

5,850 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
kimidori
whoa how are you awake this early stares

CHUUBIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITS I HOPE EVERYTHING GOES WELL ON YOUR SIDE ;____;

Bashful Bunny

I'd like to order something-Chibified: 800k ~1.2 mil (ish ^^)
Reference: I just have my current Avi smile
Style: Chibified
Must-have's: - Ears, Antlers (if shown from the backside, the bom bom bunny tale) - and bom bom bunny PET (I don't have this yet- but I will eventually- this is my dream avi)
Other details: maybe have her embarrassed, like she just got caught eating strawberrys ...with chocolate smile - like a cute sexiness (and bom bom bunny pet somewhere)
Offer: 1.5- 2 Mil ish. smile

(Im one of Empress Boa's friends, and I am looking for art for her to edit for my new profile smile and you had such cuteness) - Please let me know if you are full, as this is my first time requesting any type of art- so please forgive me if I might have done anything wrong ^^*........I hope you will consider, never the less!

5,850 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Liebe Liese
Must-have's: - Ears, Antlers (if shown from the backside, the bom bom bunny tale) - and bom bom bunny PET (I don't have this yet- but I will eventually- this is my dream avi)
Other details: maybe have her embarrassed, like she just got caught eating strawberrys ...with chocolate smile - like a cute sexiness (and bom bom bunny pet somewhere)

(Im one of Empress Boa's friends, and I am looking for art for her to edit for my new profile smile and you had such cuteness) - Please let me know if you are full, as this is my first time requesting any type of art- so please forgive me if I might have done anything wrong ^^*........I hope you will consider, never the less!

Teeeeechnically I'm not open for requests right now, but you're Empress Boa's friend so I'll let this slide :/a There's one thing we need to clarify before proceeding, however - what's a bom bom bunny pet, and how does it look like? Could you give the full reference of your avi, complete with this item? It'll help a lot : )

And since it would be made for a profile, I assume you want it with a transparent background?

Fluffy Bunny

15,150 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
propanoll
oh ur amazing! thank you so much for helping my friend! <333

5,850 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Empress Boa
propanoll
oh ur amazing! thank you so much for helping my friend! <333

All of a sudden HI BOA. Checking your friend out? : D

Bashful Bunny

propanoll
Liebe Liese

Teeeeechnically I'm not open for requests right now, but you're Empress Boa's friend so I'll let this slide :/a There's one thing we need to clarify before proceeding, however - what's a bom bom bunny pet, and how does it look like? Could you give the full reference of your avi, complete with this item? It'll help a lot : )

And since it would be made for a profile, I assume you want it with a transparent background?

Oh, please don't worry about it- I can always wait till your open yum_puddi it's really no big deal. Yesh- a transparent background and I hope this comes out for you. its the Avi with the Bom Bom Bunny.- I did not know any other way to send it to you. emotion_sweatdrop emotion_sweatdrop emotion_sweatdrop emotion_sweatdrop emotion_sweatdrop - I never requested art before- and really did not know if you were open, so i gave it a shot- but I am in no rush to get this done, as Boa is not doing layouts till sometime after the new year smile - either way, I do not mind a wait and would love it if you did the art for it emotion_bigheart - I hope this helps more.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games