Total Votes:[ 47 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 35 36 37 > >>

5,850 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
User Image

C L O S E D

This shop is closed because I went overboard with my commissions last time, which made me have carpal tunnel syndrome. Thank you for commissioning me and the wonderful time during my stay here, everyone!

5,850 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
♚Slots & Past Commissions♚

1. Closed.
2. closed.
3. closed.

♚Grab bag slots♚

1. closed.
2. closed.
3. closed.
4. closed
5. Closed.

♚Past Works♚

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

5,850 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
♚Pricing & samples♚

Headshot: 110~200k

User Image

Portrait: 200~350k

User Image User Image

Chibi:
User Image

Style 1: 300~500k
- normal chibi, normal inking, coloured lines, airbrush + copic

User Image

Style 2: 250~400k
- normal chibi, ballpoint + marker

User Image

Style 3: 400~600k
- normal chibi, line variation + cell-shading

User Image

Style 4: 500~700k
- touchD

User Image

Style 5:450~650k
- detailed chibi, line variation + cell-shade

Chibified: 800k ~1.2 mil
User Image

5,850 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
♚Payment method & Form♚

How do I order?
1) Place an order by commenting to this post using the form below. Please wait until I accept the request.
2) Send me a trade.
3) I'll PM you with a sketch of the commission, so you can tell me if there's anything that needs to be changed.
4) When the piece is done, I'll be watermarking it and show it to you. I'll also accept the trade.
5) Complete the trade.
6) I'll send you the non-watermarked art.

The usual stuff, really

The form:
[color=mediumslateblue][size=18][b]I'd like to order something[/b][/size][/color]
[b]Reference:[/b]
[b]Style:[/b] (Headshots? Chibi style 1? Chibified? please clarify)
[b]Must-have's:[/b] (If you're asking for a chibi commission and the subject has a very detailed clothing/accessories, chances are I'll simplify it. If there's any part(s) that must be included, state them here!)
[b]Other details:[/b] (Maybe you'd like the subject to smile, cry, or in bunny costume and the like? Is there any specific action you'd like the subject to do? State those things here! This is optional and you can leave it blank. But if you do so, I'll assume that you have given me the liberty to do what i want : ) )
[b]Offer:[/b]

5,850 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
♚Grab Bags♚

What do you mean, 'grab bags'?
There would be times when I get bored of doing commissions and/or draw in the same style. When those time comes, I'd like to draw something else for a change, that means; it's time for a surpriiise! I'll have full artistic freedom on the subject, so you won't know what you'll be getting! Lottery, anyone? /shot.

I'll be doing grab bags as stress reliever, too, so the completion rate varies! No worries, the quality is somewhat constant.
PS: I have a huge boner for cute shotas, if you know what I mean /brick'd

How much do you charge for a grab bag, and how are the results like?
A grab bag costs 50k each, and you'd get something like these.

How do I order one?
Same rules as the normal commission's! (yes, scroll up) Oh, use this form over here for the grab bags. You don't have to fill all of these - skip as you see fit!;
[color=orchid][size=18]I'd like to buy a lottery tick-- grab bag.[/size][/color]
[b]References:[/b] (please give omg. Otherwise, a description would do.)
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Background/history:[/b]
[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]Other things:[/b]

Ouch, the form looks so stiff :/
No worries, you can crap it around like this too;
"I'd like to buy a lottery tick-- grab bag.
References: Elphie is 185 cm, has blue hair and is fragile. Elphie plays in Too."

Yeah, shindan stuff sdfgh.

Wow, what's up with the 5th grab bag slot...?
So you noticed, huh? I'll be putting a random requirement on the 5th slot sporadically, so it's 'reserved' for those who meet the criteria! Although there may also be times when I'm too lazy to think of something and leave it blank. Put a note somewhere in your request post if you'd like to take the 5th slot!

5,850 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Link me?
User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/t.83149549/][img]http://i1171.photobucket.com/albums/r546/propanoll/431.png[/img][/url]

User Image User Image User Image

♚Affiliates♚
The only criteria for affiliation is, really, another art shop; be it auctioning, joint or selling normal arts, or even making profile codes and graphics. So if you'd like to have some help in pimping out your shop, don't be shy and ask away! I'll post them asap : ) Needless to say that the post has to be a permanent one and you must have a 200x40 banner.

User Image User Image User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image

5,850 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Okay it's opeeen!

Conservative Gaian

Fluffy Bunny

20,325 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Fearsome 200
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Avant Garde 200
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
Me first thank you! love this to bits n pieces <3

I'd like to order something
Reference:

Style: chibi style 1
Must-have's: feel free to simplify as much as you want or get her to hold a bottle at least ^^ (take off flag, cat, treasure, gold, etc)
Other details: cute adventurous pirate c: (no bangs pls, just like the sample art references)
Offer: 500k

5,850 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
LMAO CHUUBITS
HEAPS LOVE ON THREAD

5,850 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Empress Boa
Me first thank you! love this to bits n pieces <3

I'd like to order something
Reference:

Style: chibi style 1
Must-have's: feel free to simplify as much as you want or get her to hold a bottle at least ^^ (take off flag, cat, treasure, gold, etc)
Other details: cute adventurous pirate c: (no bangs pls, just like the sample art references)
Offer: 500k

Accepted! I'll get started on it asap! Which is after school because I need to go now >_>

5,850 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
ILU TOO ABYKINS

Fluffy Bunny

20,325 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Fearsome 200
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Avant Garde 200
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
propanoll

Accepted! I'll get started on it asap! Which is after school because I need to go now >_>

thank you! good luck on the rest ^^ <3 and oh man you should go now dont be late to school lol! dont worry about art lol its not in a hurry take your time. will send trade soon later c:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff